Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anybody around with a nicknameable Special shiny Honedge?
I have a 5 iv 31/31/x/31/31/31 Shiny Honedge in a Pokeball i could nickname for you.

I'm looking for a few mons, spitbacks with low IVs is fine. HA Netball/Diveball Tentacruel, HA Female Quickball Lucario.

Or a Friend Safari with Lucario/Riolu, pm me if you have one!

Have some 3-5 IV spitbacks with egg moves, Superpower, Bellydrum, Aquajet Marills in a dive ball, Speed Boost Torchics with Baton Pass and Low Kick, 4-5 iv adamant Metangs, 4-5iv Aerodactyls.

Last edited:
I have a Quiet one with my OT that has 4-5 SpA IVs T.T and I have a 31/31/31/31/31/3 Quiet one that was hatched by <Totes> that you could maybe ask him to nickname
Shoulda said I want one in a nice ball but since nothing matches Honedge I thought I'd leave it up in the air. If I don't find one in a nice ball I might get back to you, thanks.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Right now I am looking for any non-Shiny Swirlix or Slurpuff. I don't mind what nature, though preferably Impish or Bold. In the case of Swirlix I would like for it to be holding a Whipped Dream. In return, I could give a Jolly nature Beldum or a Relaxed nature Carbink.

Also looking for someone to help my Spritzee evolve.

Right now I am looking for any non-Shiny Swirlix or Slurpuff. I don't mind what nature, though preferably Impish or Bold. In the case of Swirlix I would like for it to be holding a Whipped Dream. In return, I could give a Jolly nature Beldum or a Relaxed nature Carbink.

If you give me 30 minutes I can give you a spitback of one in a heal ball,with belly drum. Tho I cant get you a Whipped dream

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Quick question what exactly is the point of pprng app then
For people who: a) wish to use PPRNG over RNG Reporter, but do not run Mac OSX; b) are attempting RNG abuse whilst travelling (train, plane, etc.) and so do not have access to a computer at the time. There's also likely c) for ease of access for those people who have difficulty with computers and so find it easier to use a touch screen.

Last edited:

I can help with the Spritzee evolving! If you can give me a little, I can Pm you when I'm around. (flying back from France in like 30 minutes, so I'll be able to be around wifi in like an hour?)

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you give me 30 minutes I can give you a spitback of one in a heal ball,with belly drum. Tho I cant get you a Whipped dream
I can help with the Spritzee evolving! If you can give me a little, I can Pm you when I'm around. (flying back from France in like 30 minutes, so I'll be able to be around wifi in like an hour?)
Cool thanks! I added both of you, in case you need it my FC is 5086 2864 8234.

For people who: a) wish to use PPRNG over RNG Reporter, but do not run Mac OSX; b) are attempting RNG abuse whilst travelling (train, plane, etc.) and so do not have access to a computer at the time. There's also likely c) for ease of access for those people who have difficulty with computers and so find it easier to use a touch screen.
So I can try to rng abuse from what you said on this app
Edit: if so that is cool

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I can try to rng abuse from what you said on this app
Edit: if so that is cool
It's the exact same program as PPRNG for your computer. The only difference is, you have to pay to unlock anything but stationary abuse, if I remember correctly. The app itself is free though. For that reason, PPRNG for the computer is better. Plus, I find the iPhone app a bit cluncky.

It's the exact same program as PPRNG for your computer. The only difference is, you have to pay to unlock anything but stationary abuse, if I remember correctly. The app itself is free though. For that reason, PPRNG for the computer is better. Plus, I find the iPhone app a bit cluncky.
Ehhh yolo I'll give the phone app a shot hopefully I will come back with something good for you guys

Really looking for a Female HA Riolu/Lucario in a quickball, if you have one or a Lucario/Riolu Friend Safari, please start a conversation with me!

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for an UT Competitive Diancie (clones are fine) with high IVs, and/or some ability capsules.

Offering the following spitbacks (in my X cart):

Females:

31/31/31/31/31/x Love Ball Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable... I think there's also Clear Smog & Reflect Type, but you need heart scales for them]
x/31/31/31/31/31 Heavy Ball Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable... I think there's also Clear Smog & Reflect Type, but you need heart scales for them too]
31/x/31/31/31/x Safari Ball Bold Natural Cure Chansey [Counter, Helping Hand, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss]
31/31/x/31/31/31 Lure Ball Adamant Taillow
31/31/31/x/31/31 Luxury Ball HA Fletchling
31/31/x/31/31/31 Timer Ball Adamant HA Fletchling
31/31/31/31/x/31 Repeat Ball HA Helioptile
31/x/x/31/x/31 Dusk Ball Timid Noibat
31/31/31/x/x/31 Safari Ball Adamant Technician Scyther [Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Defog, and probably Counter...which is buried I think]
31/e/31/28/31/30 Premier Ball Modest HA Mr. Mime (Bank'd)

Males:

x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable, might contain buried egg moves too I think]
31/x/31/31/31/x Timid Gastly [Reflect Type, Clear Smog, Perish Song, Disable]
31/31/31/x/31/31 Calm Pineco [Stealth Rock]

And may offer the following shiny-hatches for the Diancie Maybe (all of them in my Y cart):

31/e/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire HA Froakie♂ [Toxic Spikes], nicknamed Croaking Boy
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid HA Helioptile♂ [Glare, Electric Terrain], nicknamed Lizard Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)