Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: 5 IV sableye with prankster and egg move recover, or 5 iv miltank with scrappy ability

PM me for offers and we will discuss negotations.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for an UT Competitive Diancie (clones are fine) with high IVs, and/or some ability capsules.

Offering the following spitbacks (in my X cart):

Females:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Luxury Ball HA Fletchling
31/31/x/31/31/31 Timer Ball Adamant HA Fletchling
31/31/31/31/x/31 Repeat Ball HA Helioptile
31/x/x/31/x/31 Dusk Ball Timid Noibat
31/31/31/x/x/31 Safari Ball Adamant Technician Scyther [Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Defog, and probably Counter...which is buried I think]
31/e/31/28/31/30 Premier Ball Modest HA Mr. Mime (Bank'd)

Males:

x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly [Perish Song & Disable, might contain buried egg moves too I think]
31/x/31/31/31/x Timid Gastly [Reflect Type, Clear Smog, Perish Song, Disable]
31/31/31/x/31/31 Calm Pineco [Stealth Rock]

And may offer the following shiny-hatches for the Diancie Maybe (all of them in my Y cart):

31/e/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire HA Froakie♂ [Toxic Spikes], nicknamed Croaking Boy
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid HA Helioptile♂ [Glare, Electric Terrain], nicknamed Lizard Bill
~Bump~

LF: 5 IV Miltank with scrappy or sap sipper, 5 IV Sableye with prankster and egg move recover, and also raikou or suicune between level 40 to 50. Ivs and natures don't matter for the legendary dogs.

PM me for offers, will make negotations for all of these. (helping a friend out for the legendary dogs)

LF: HP Fighting Latios and Latios w/ Trick, Tailwind, Defog with a prefered spread of Timid 31/x/30/30/30/30 :3 Really need this ._.

FT: cmt for it :3

I found a safari ball trapinch through Wonder Trade and I bred it and I have 3 females with it. So first 3 people who say they want a copy can have it! :D
Also has 4 egg moves.

I found a safari ball trapinch through Wonder Trade and I bred it and I have 3 females with it. So first 3 people who say they want a copy can have it! :D
Also has 4 egg moves.
Hey can I have one? And could you help me with my Safari ? I'm switching to a new 3DS so my friend list is empty now ^^

Do you have to use your Synchronizer in battle or can you just leave it in the front slot, KO'd and still get the same nature passing effect, while soft resetting?

I'm giving away some eggs that I could never get SV-hatched, all I ask in return is a rare ball female I don't yet have or Pokes with egg moves (spitbacks totally fine) and credit if you use them for breeding:

In Dream Balls with Eerie Impulse, Charge, Take Down, Electric Terrain:
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {1477}
Mareep (F) - Modest - Static - 31.22.31.31.31.31 {0426}
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {2222}

In Dream Balls with Circle Throw, Encore, Switcheroo, Fake Out:
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.07.31.31 {1554}
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.27.31.31 {3344}

Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.19.31.31 {1596}

In Luxury Balls with Feint, Night Slash, Iron Tail:
Zangoose (M) - Adamant - Toxic Boost - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {2944}
Zangoose (M) - Adamant - Toxic Boost - 31.31.31.16.31.31 {3502}

In Moon Balls with Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Body Slam, Close Combat:
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {0518}
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.02.31.31 {2508}
Growlithe (F) - Adamant - Flash Fire - 31.31.31.12.31.31 {3723}
Growlithe (F) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {2291}

In Premier Balls with Body Slam, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, and Aromatherapy:
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.01.31.31.31.31 {0621}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.16.31.31.31.31 {1207}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.15.31.31.31.31 {1633}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.10.31.31.31.31 {3237}

Just copy-paste the Pokemon's info on my profile. You needn't tell me what Pokemon you're offering, just give me something I don't have in my thread.
*・゜゚・*Giveaway Time*・゜゚・*☆
Prize:

#058. Growlithe (♂)
Hatched in Lumiose City
Adamant Nature
Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Body Slam
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
OT: Mae
ID: 00314
Bred by me, hatched by spoopyvaporeon@tumblr
Non-redis

Once again, this giveaway revolves around my sig. Reply to the status on my profile with your answer to this question: What do you think of the quote in my sig? Yep, that's all. Do you agree that freedom includes 'taking the consequences'? Or does freedom mean being able to choose not to take the consequences? Or you can tell me a story related to your concept of freedom. Whatever. Just make it related to the quote.

'No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences.'
The person who gives me the best answer wins! I'll pick a winner tomorrow or the day after that, something like that.

Good luck, all!
Bumping these two for new page. Please take these eggs off my hands they're just taking up box space.

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is my first post around so... I'm not sure if I am in the right place to make my announcement :$

I wanted to do a quick trade with someone who could help me to add Landorus and Tornadus in my Pokedex's datas. They both are the only two I need to complete it! As I don't need them in the long run, I could definitely give them back to you right after the trade! :)

So if someone in Smogon can help me, I'll really appreciate! :D

My FC is 1289-8333-6900! I'm staying around ;)

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I need 18 eggs to be SV-checked.
I've already got KeyBV, so I'm looking for someone willing to do a "quick battle" with me, 3 times, to check my own egg SVs.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone! I don't really have that much time to breed, but I would like to get my shop in order for ORAS. I'm looking for these female 5 IV Pokémon with with egg moves, natures, and abilities similar to the ones I already have in my shop. For example, I have a Nest Ball Bulbasaur, and I want a Net Ball one that looks almost identical to it. Here's what I'm looking for:
Kanto
Level Ball Farfetch'd
Repeat Ball Eevee (Flareon)
Heal Ball Eevee (Sylveon)

Johto
Level Ball Sentret
Repeat Ball Spinarak
Dream Ball Misdreavus
Dive Ball Wobbuffet
Repeat Ball Shuckle
Level Ball Stantler
Level Ball Smeargle

Hoenn
Friend Ball/Luxury Ball Wurmple
Nest Ball Ralts
Level Ball Makuhita
Great Ball Nosepass
Great Ball Anorith
Premier Ball Snorunt
Dive Ball Clamperl
Level Ball Relicanth

Sinnoh
Dream Ball Skorupi

Unova
*COMPLETE*

Kalos
All Flabebe Colors bar White

In exchange, I can offer these female special ball 5 IV Pokemon that I have in stock (full details viewable in my thread):
Heal Ball Espurr
Safari Ball Trapinch
Luxury Ball Froakie
Ultra Ball Axew
Nest Ball Tangela
Premier Ball Bunnelby
Love Ball Ralts
Heal Ball Goomy
Moon Ball Psyduck
Moon Ball Ekans
Nest Ball Shellos
Dive Ball Clauncher
Moon Ball Meowth
Dive Ball Snover
Moon Ball Ralts
Lure Ball Yanma
Safari Ball Kangaskhan

If you're interested, or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or post on my profile. Also, if you can help me out, I'll throw in one of these bad boys free of charge in addition to what I'm trading you :)

#239 Elekid
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Dynamic Punch
Bump! Only 3 Elekid left, I'm afraid. Also, I'm REALLY in need of a Dream Ball Skorupi (doesn't need HA), preferably with 3-4 egg moves. CMT for it if you have one, no need to confine yourself to the list above for this one.

Last edited:
Is there really no one who are able to RNG a Water absorb (Hidden ability) Seismitoad with stealth rock? Will trade big for it!

Hey guys, Keep or Toss? Can I see some Damage Calculations? At the 280 Hour mark here;

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (21885) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/04/31/18/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This is being soft reset by myself. I'm at the 280 hour mark (including two 7 hour play throughs) for reseting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 7.5 hours of game play to get to. 12 points from flawless. Only looses 7 points of special attack if you play level 50 match up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)