Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which nature should I go for on a Trick Room Curse Chesnaught?

Relaxed for better bulk, or Brave for more attack? Or should I just use Impish/Adamant if Chesnaught is in a weird speed tier and the speed wouldn't matter?

I'm thinking Relaxed, but I have never used Chesnaught (I just like to breed...).

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Which nature should I go for on a Trick Room Curse Chesnaught?

Relaxed for better bulk, or Brave for more attack? Or should I just use Impish/Adamant if Chesnaught is in a weird speed tier and the speed wouldn't matter?

I'm thinking Relaxed, but I have never used Chesnaught (I just like to breed...).
Since you like to breed, probably just as easy to do both.
Looking at the base stats though Defense seems high enough already, so I'd vote Brave if you're only going with one.

As someone without access to Pokebank, what would be the best way for someone to fill up the (non-event) legendary portion of their Pokedex, given that they are ok with trading a legendary away for another in a chain (ie: trading Latios for Latias, then Latias for Suicune, then Suicune for Giratina, etc.)? And what general "hierarchy" would give the best chances of GTS trades actually going through? I'd assume offering the rarest legendary I can get my hands on and slowly working down would be the most efficient, but I'm not sure exactly where to start the chain so I don't end up attempting to trade a Heatran for a Rayquaza near the end.

As someone without access to Pokebank, what would be the best way for someone to fill up the (non-event) legendary portion of their Pokedex, given that they are ok with trading a legendary away for another in a chain (ie: trading Latios for Latias, then Latias for Suicune, then Suicune for Giratina, etc.)? And what general "hierarchy" would give the best chances of GTS trades actually going through? I'd assume offering the rarest legendary I can get my hands on and slowly working down would be the most efficient, but I'm not sure exactly where to start the chain so I don't end up attempting to trade a Heatran for a Rayquaza near the end.
I have basically every non-event legend (I think), I could help you out if you PM me a list of what all you need

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Oh man, this bring back some memories of legend hunting in the GTS back in January. Lol

Some guy from. GameFAQs (lol) made this list

S++: Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
S+: Lugia, Ho-Oh, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus
S: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
S-: Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem
A+: Regigigas
A: Non-trio legendaries (Heatran, Cresselia)
A-: Legendary Dogs
B+: Regis
B: Lake Trio, Swords of Justice
B-: Legendary Birds, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde

It helped ke back then when only a select few had access to bank. Though these days you can always ask someone here to help you out without much trouble tbh.

So this is a rather interesting request I kinda want to start a small club mostly with users I kinda know and the point of this club is to giveaway some of our pokemon and to give to the community...hopefully these giveaways will interest people #my giveaways are failing....so of you want to help give stuff to people our to the community pm me or post on my profile:) thanks....
Edit : you know you want to join
bumping

and look at this event heracross just why game why
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 10 - 13
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 8 - 9

I would actually keep that. Might be good for mega Hera under TR :).
I hate things so much now i tossed it facepalm.....
edit: wait but base 75 speed I think is to high for trick room whatever i tossed probably the best heracross ever seen on smogon.
edit: game is teasing me
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 22 - 23
Def: 22 - 23
SpA: 4 - 5
SpD: 18 - 19
Speed: 26 - 27

I hate things so much now i tossed it facepalm.....
edit: wait but base 75 speed I think is to high for trick room whatever i tossed probably the best heracross ever seen on smogon.
edit: game is teasing me
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 22 - 23
Def: 22 - 23
SpA: 4 - 5
SpD: 18 - 19
Speed: 26 - 27
75 isn't that high, especially if you don't run Speed Investment. You should've kept the Heracross from before ._.

ok I'm sorry guys if this is really irritating
HP: 26 - 27
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 0 - 1
SpA: 10 - 13
SpD: 28 - 29
Speed: 24 - 25
I think I might have found a decent one but is it going to be that bad because of that horrible defense
edit: trikx_insane and Mewdraco just told me I tossed the best heracross so done with life..
edit edit: tossing defense sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)