Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giveaway weekly spit back giveaway

As promised I will be hosting weekly spit back giveaways. The rules are simple to this post on my profile under spitback giveaway or on my profile saying your participating in my spitback giveaway. Also I just started my smear gel exchange program so if you want a free smeargle in a friend ball check my thread for the details. Either ways the spitbacks that I am giving away.

Ultra ball numel
Adamant nature
Egg moves body slam, ancient power, iron head (giving away 5 iv versions I have about 6 boxes of 5 iv numel)

Dream ball dratini
Aqua jet, extreme speed and other egg moves
(Have a few spitbacks so first come first serve)
Thanks to nerina

Love ball farfetch'd
Lead blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance egg moves
(Have plenty of spitbacks)

This giveaway goes on until next Sunday however I will be bumping this less so check my thread to get accurate results on what spitbacks are being given away. Also the numel and farfetch'd are from me I breed them myself. I am out of town so I will get back to you when I can.
bumping giveaway goes on till sunday
HP: 20 - 21
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 16 - 17
SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 2 - 3
Speed: 28 - 29
so I know the defenses are pretty bad but is this worth anything

bumping giveaway goes on till sunday
HP: 20 - 21
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 16 - 17
SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 2 - 3
so I know the defenses are pretty bad but is this worth anything
Ok so im gonna sound like a jerk...but there are TONS of flawless heracross with important egg moves that the event one cant have...any of these heras are basically going to be aimed at people who collect events (because you keep asking what its "worth"). You know what good ivs look like, you shouldn't need to ask with every reset if its good or not

Ok so im gonna sound like a jerk...but there are TONS of flawless heracross with important egg moves that the event one cant have...any of these heras are basically going to be aimed at people who collect events (because you keep asking what its "worth"). You know what good ivs look like, you shouldn't need to ask with every reset if its good or not
.....ok maybe I did post to many resets your right sorry unless there is something extremely close I wont post sorry about that but yeah I was wondering when someone would say that.

So here is a question should I buy a copy of pokemon y or should I restart my pokemon x and soft reset stuff like my xerneas. Also working on trying to rng in black 2 hooray for me:) Question though if I reset my x my bank stuff should be fine right?

Also GG
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 22 - 23
keeping this

So here is a question should I buy a copy of pokemon y or should I restart my pokemon x and soft reset stuff like my xerneas. Also working on trying to rng in black 2 hooray for me:) Question though if I reset my x my bank stuff should be fine right?

Also GG
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 22 - 23
keeping this
Buy a copy of Y imo.

Yes resetting X wouldn't affect Bank, since it's held on a server and linked to your Nintendo ID, not your game itself.

Is anyone able to help me view some pokemon info? I've never done this sort of thing before, so I think you have to have KeyBV :3

PM or VM me to discuss payment :)

edit: to clarify, I need someone to dump a .pk6 file for me

edit2: really need this for a hack check!

edit3: still need this :/

Last edited:
Anything like this happen to you guys ?

Some moves can only learned by its pre-evolution . I forgot that slowpoke and shroomish have those ( slack off and spore) .
So, my two shinies slowking and breloom are useless. I have to release them :( and re-ev trained a copy lol

Anything like this happen to you guys ?

Some moves can only learned by its pre-evolution . I forgot that slowpoke and shroomish have those ( slack off and spore) .
So, my two shinies slowking and breloom are useless. I have to release them :( and re-ev trained a copy lol
I did this with my huntail @.@ good luck!

I guess this is random after such a long silence but I want to ask for an odd calculation on hatching an certain egg as I am about hatch as I want to have it (I sucked at probablity in school)
Pachirisu
Nature: Bold
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg Move: Follow Me
31/31/31/x/31/31

My breeding parents are:
A Six IV Ditto holding a Destiny Knot and a Female Bold x/31/31/31/31/31 Volt Absorb Pachirisu that knows Follow Me and is holding an Evertsone.
I only ask as I have just hit 49 egg mark and only got one even close to this. I think the Daycare Lady is screwing me again.....

I guess this is random after such a long silence but I want to ask for an odd calculation on hatching an certain egg as I am about hatch as I want to have it (I sucked at probablity in school)
Pachirisu
31/31/31/x/31/31

My breeding parents are:
A Six IV Ditto holding a Destiny Knot and a Female Bold x/31/31/31/31/31 Volt Absorb Pachirisu that knows Follow Me and is holding an Evertsone.
I only ask as I have just hit 49 egg mark and only got one even close to this. I think the Daycare Lady is screwing me again.....
Bold would want 31/x/31/31/31/31, but either way http://destinyknot.tk/

Pachirisu
31/31/31/x/31/31

My breeding parents are:
http://destinyknot.tk/

Edit:

Looks like the greninja roles swapped this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)