Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf a tutor who can help me and get me started?
If you are asking for a breeding tutor you need to explain what kind of breeding you want to get in to. There is current gen breeding, old gen breeding, a lot of different legendary and event RNGing. Best not to try tackle them all at once :P

Hi all

LF a shelder, shuckle and pikachu each with their hidden abilities. I'll do all of the work with natures and moves, just need these abilities to start me off

I'm giving away some eggs that I could never get SV-hatched, all I ask in return is a rare ball female I don't yet have or Pokes with egg moves (spitbacks totally fine) and credit if you use them for breeding:

In Dream Balls with Eerie Impulse, Charge, Take Down, Electric Terrain:
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {1477}
Mareep (F) - Modest - Static - 31.22.31.31.31.31 {0426}
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {2222}

In Dream Balls with Circle Throw, Encore, Switcheroo, Fake Out:
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.07.31.31 {1554}
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.27.31.31 {3344}
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.19.31.31 {1596}

In Luxury Balls with Feint, Night Slash, Iron Tail:
Zangoose (M) - Adamant - Toxic Boost - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {2944}
Zangoose (M) - Adamant - Toxic Boost - 31.31.31.16.31.31 {3502}

In Moon Balls with Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Body Slam, Close Combat:
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {0518}
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.02.31.31 {2508}
Growlithe (F) - Adamant - Flash Fire - 31.31.31.12.31.31 {3723}
Growlithe (F) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {2291}

In Premier Balls with Body Slam, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, and Aromatherapy:
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.01.31.31.31.31 {0621}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.16.31.31.31.31 {1207}

Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.15.31.31.31.31 {1633}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.10.31.31.31.31 {3237}

Just copy-paste the Pokemon's info on my profile. You needn't tell me what Pokemon you're offering, just give me something I don't have in my thread.
The remaining eggs are still looking for a good home.

Also looking for spitback Moon Ball Caterpie and Dive Ball Drifloon.

LF: 5-6 IV Jolly Virizion shiny

PM me so we can discuss offers.

Also looking for a Legendaries so i can start filling up my pokedex

I was thinking of an old ribbon project I saw here in the past it was a milotic and if I remember correctly it was from bozo (just like the truth gyrados) does anyone here know anything about it?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone able to help me with 2 quick check battles real quick? If you'd like, I can give you a 5 IV female of the thing I'm currently SV hatching in exchange :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can do that.
Great! I'll be online. The female is a Brave Trick Room Inkay in a Dusk Ball, would you like it after the two battles?

I'll need to disconnect to upload the SD card contents to my computer in between battles, btw.

Edit: Thanks for the help! (And the Ditto!)

Last edited:
LF: tangela with hidden ablility regenerator ivs and nature doesn't matter (spitback would be nice)

Reply to this if you have one

I have for trade

one adamant, one modest in chic ball with perfect ivs and egg moves

Jolly in love ball with perfect ivs and egg moves
All bred by me and hatched by redditors, not cloned and not redis.
I'm looking for uncommon perfect shinies with matching poke balls

How can you breed a Wynaut (on pokemon x/y) if none of the parents (Wobbuffet) are holding "Lax Incense" while they are holding "Destiny Knot" and "Everstone"?

How can you breed a Wynaut (on pokemon x/y) if none of the parents are holding "Lax Incense" while they are holding "Destiny Knot" and "Everstone"?
You can't. Same with all the other baby Pokemon, (and Pichu if you want Volt Tackle) you need the appropriate incense (or Light Ball on Pikachu) to get the baby, so you'll likely end up playing roulette with the nature by giving up the Everstone.

you cant im affraid sorry
You can't. Same with all the other baby Pokemon, (and Pichu if you want Volt Tackle) you need the appropriate incense (or Light Ball on Pikachu) to get the baby, so you'll likely end up playing roulette with the nature by giving up the Everstone.
Most people usually ditch the Everstone, resulting in a random nature but good IVs and the right species baby.
Thank for your time, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)