Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adamant and Level Ball are the way to go.
I was thinking adamant too but then i saw how low its speed was and i was thinking if it was even worth it to aim for 31 speeds ivs because i cant think of any slower pokemon

but I dont want to use it for trickroom so I thought special attack might be more usefull but then again maybe im overthinking it

I want to pm you but I cant due to you blocking youre profile
You can still send a PM to someone if they're hiding just their profile, either click on their avatar/username and choose "start new conversation" in the pop up or go to inbox > start new conversation > enter their username. The only problem is if they're blocking their Inbox.

Is there anyway to view your SID in B2/W2?
AR code on 5th gen or transfer to X/Y > dump .pk6 and view in pkhex/trade to someone else that can.

You can still send a PM to someone if they're hiding just their profile, either click on their avatar/username and choose "start new conversation" in the pop up or go to inbox > start new conversation > enter their username. The only problem is if they're blocking their Inbox.

AR code on 5th gen or transfer to X/Y > dump .pk6 and view in pkhex/trade to someone else that can.
doesnt worjk for me eaprently

Looking for a Regenerator Slowpoke/Slowbro. Stats don't matter at all. I'll give you a decent spitback in return!

LF: Sport ball spitbacks don't need scyther

PM me if you are willing to help
I can offer to breed you some females of caterpie weedle and pinsir (I don't know if the ivs will be good). I also have access to combee but I am not going to rebreed it for you since it is a pain to breed (12.5% female and noone is going to trade for a combee anyways...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)