Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people 150% more. I'd love to have all my pokemon nicknamed tbh, but finding the hatcher is a pain.
Well, I love to nickname my stuff. It just adds that little sense of sentimental value. While the flawless is nice to have around and compete with, a not so flawless can become your pal.

I nicknamed my shiny Talonflame TacoSalad and I absolutely adored it, I even use it competitively, just for shits and giggles. I enjoy nicknames, and I'm fairly sure a lot of others do as well.
Depends but I know for some people it can be what makes or breaks a deal. I hate having non-nicknameable Pokemon on my team, I prefer the nicknamed ones even if they're less than perfect otherwise
Good to know! I'll keep it around just for that. Chances are people won't like the nickname I'm going to end up giving the final Bulbasaur product anyway lol. But don't go hating on my Shiny Mr. Fish

Hi all! I'm still looking for someone with KeySav (or a similar program) to help me check some stuff. I need someone to battle me and check the info of my celebi, then dump the .pk6 file and send it/screenshot it to me. (I think that's how it works; I've never used the program myself)

I'd be glad to offer a female spitback or special ball female in return.

Pm/Vm me to talk more please!

(will edit this post if I've found someone)

edit: still looking :o

edit2: being helped by the awesome ooh_shiny :)

Last edited:
Two questions;

1. How many different species do you think would be enough to open a trade thread? I only have like 3 species I have 5 IV mons of. I want to get more before I open a trade thread, but at the same time, having a trade thread seems like the easiest way to get more species...

2. How many extras of each mon do people typically keep? I don't have cloning, so breeding multiple of the same mon still takes a while. Again, I'd like to open shop, but I don't wanna run out of mons so quickly. Then again, my mons are probably common enough that no one will care enough to trade...

Thanks in advance for your time.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Two questions;

1. How many different species do you think would be enough to open a trade thread? I only have like 3 species I have 5 IV mons of. I want to get more before I open a trade thread, but at the same time, having a trade thread seems like the easiest way to get more species...

2. How many extras of each mon do people typically keep? I don't have cloning, so breeding multiple of the same mon still takes a while. Again, I'd like to open shop, but I don't wanna run out of mons so quickly. Then again, my mons are probably common enough that no one will care enough to trade...

Thanks in advance for your time.
1. There's no set limit, and as other users regularly say; having one unique thing would likely gather you more interest then 15–20 things which are available in all trade threads.

If you require a fixed number however, I would say ~10 things (not the same Pokémon with 10 different HPs/Balls if that's what you're into) would probably be most advantageous, but there are certainly people who have opened and run trade threads with far fewer Pokémon than that.

2. Keeping the best female as a parent for yourself (with egg moves, nature, hidden ability (if applicable) and matching ball) would probably suffice. One can then quickly breed for a 5IV version of what someone requests as and when they do so. (With a 5IV female, and 5/6IV Ditto [assuming all IVs are those wished to be inherited] there's a roughly 1 in 6 chance of the offspring having the desired 5IV spread, so it really shouldn't take too long.)

[You're welcome for my time :).]

Looking for any of the following Friend Safaris:

Bug- All of them

Dark- Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Sneasel/Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Dragon- Shelgon

Electric- Pachirisu, Helioptile, Manectric/Zebstrika

Fairy- Snubbull, Spritzee/Swirlix, Clefairy

Fighting- Mankey/Meditite, Tyrogue

Fire- Ponyta/Pansear

Flying- Pidgey/Farfetch'd, Tranquill, Hawlucha

Grass- Oddish/Sunkern/Pansage, Swadloon, Maractus/Gogoat

Ground- Nincada/Camerupt, Gastrodon

Ice- Spheal, Piloswine

Psychic- Drowzee, Xatu

Rock- Dwebble, Pupitar, Rhydon

Steel- Mawile, Forretress, Bronzong

Water- Krabby/Panpour, Wartortle/Gyarados, Azumarill
I've got Maractus

Just hatched a shiny Cyndaquil that was 31/31/31/31/31/xx :((( was so sad, because I got so close to perfect lol. But still happy. Typhlosion is probably my favorite starter.

Anyone looking for 5 IV HA Timid Premier Ball Snorunts w/ Spikes? Can breed both male and female, though I'm not sure if a 5 IV Glalie should have the non-31 stat in Attack or Special Attack (if anyone actually uses Glalie). I'll even throw in a Dawn Stone...
I also have a ton of Adamant spitback Aipoms and Mudkips (for some reason all 100-something of the Aipoms inexplicably have Pickup despite the final flawless one I actually trained having Run Away-->Technician, but assuming breeding works how I think it does one can probably breed a Run Away Aipom from a Pickup one anyways).

Looking mainly for dex fodder; maybe someone nice can help me out with a non-event legend, or even one of the harder-to-obtain trade evolutions (Porygon2 and Porygon-Z, Electivire, Magmortar, Dusknoir, Rhyperior). IVs, natures, movesets and the like don't matter, I just need the Pokemon itself to fill up dex space.

I'm looking for suggestions of Hidden Power pokes to breed in my trading thread.

I wish to pursue less used options like HP Fire Horsea or Porygon but would rather tackle more sought out pokes before I start putting obscure HP pokes in my shop.

Link in sig.

I'm looking for suggestions of Hidden Power pokes to breed in my trading thread.

I wish to pursue less used options like HP Fire Horsea or Porygon but would rather tackle more sought out pokes before I start putting obscure HP pokes in my shop.

Link in sig.
HP bug Wailmer,

I have luxury ball Aerodactyl. Others too but I don't feel like looking at my thread.

How do you guys feel about breeding useless egg moves on to a pokemon if they don't and never will actually use them? For example, breeding physical moves on a special attacker or giving egg moves to something like Slowbro who always has better level up & technical machine options.

Also, looking for a cloner to help with cloning my Shiny Cranidos.

HP bug Wailmer,

I have luxury ball Aerodactyl. Others too but I don't feel like looking at my thread.

How do you guys feel about breeding useless egg moves on to a pokemon if they don't and never will actually use them? For example, breeding physical moves on a special attacker or giving egg moves to something like Slowbro who always has better level up & technical machine options.

I always figure if there's nothing to lose/miss for doing it, might as well. There's always the chance someone could find some gimmick for it.

Better to have the gun and not need it than need the gun and not have it.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
HP bug Wailmer,

It depends on the Pokémon and move. Sometimes I'll breed an egg move on just because it sounds cool (for example: Eerie Impulse on Mareep). I like giving a Pokémon 4 egg moves if I can, it adds an extra bit of challenge and just makes me feel like the final product is more complete. A Mareep with Eerie Impulse looks a hell of a lot cooler than one with just Tackle.
I usually don't put Special Attacks on a purely Physical Attacker, though, and vice versa. I try and add as many egg moves as I can, but I always go for the ones that have the greatest potential for utility.

But yeah, if you don't have the time, it's not really necessary. Plenty of my Pokémon don't have 4 egg moves (though I am trying to lessen that number as I fill out my shop).

Im looking for a slowbro or slowpoke with hidden ability "regenerator" and good nature to bost special attack.

Can someone help me? Im so new xd.

I can give you a 5iv Slowking with Regenerator. It's Bold, and Male, but you could use it to breed with.
Im looking for a slowbro or slowpoke with hidden ability "regenerator" and good nature to bost special attack.

Can someone help me? Im so new xd.

HP bug Wailmer,

It depends on the Pokémon, mostly, like Tatertot said. I like getting the best Pokémon I can, so often I try for 4 egg moves. But if I'm in a hurry or if most of the egg moves are useless, I will skip them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)