Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a huge request I don't have a powersave so I can't clone but I was wondering if someone can clone for a giveaway for me and can redistribute the pokemon out. I can give you a ton of pokemon from my thread and you can keep the pokemon you cloned as well. I know this is a huge request but hopefully someone can help me out:).

I don't know why you posted twice about this and I don't know what you mean with "clash" but heal ball looks good it has all the colors of greninja :)
i think 'clash' meant that Togie had 3 pokeballs undecided for what to use for Greninja and asked here to see which of the 3 would win the fight :]

Ok, this has got to be a keeper. It's middling. 2 31's with median defenses. Speed shouldn't be that much of an issue it could be worse since it wants to magnetize those special moves.

XD Mr. Mime
Calm
HP 30-31
Atk 0
Def 20-22
Sp Atk 31
Sp. Def 22-24
Spe 18-19

Ok, this has got to be a keeper. It's middling. 2 31's with median defenses. Speed shouldn't be that much of an issue it could be worse since it wants to magnetize those special moves.

XD Mr. Mime
Calm
HP 30-31
Atk 0
Def 20-22
Sp Atk 31
Sp. Def 22-24
Spe 18-19
Keeper. Speed is decent at best tho.

Looks like I was one of the unlucky ones... =[ Anyone have a Diancie they're willing to trade? Name a price and I'll see if I can meet it.
Also:
On another note, can anyone help check 6 Eggs for their ESVs for me? I can't do it myself, and I'd really like to get as many of them hatched. Chill did offer, but I'm not sure when he was online last.
Bump

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Follow Me, upon purification. A gimmicky doubles pokemon to say the least. If Pachirisu or Magmar could pull it off, then why not Mime?
Because frail. But anyway, at least you can Ability Capsule it to have Filter.

Still looking for a carvanha, preferably with egg moves if possible (IVS, nature, ball don't matter). Can clone and offer items/competitives in return.

Desperately looking for the 3 following mons for a new team, willing to trade quite a lot for these 3 pokemon.

Swampert with stealth rock
Timid/Modest Raikou
Adamant Murkrow/evo with brave bird and Defog, moxie preferable

Balls really don't matter - Please PM me.

XD Mr. Mime
Calm
HP 30-31
Atk 0
Def 20-22
Sp Atk 31
Sp. Def 22-24
Spe 18-19
If it were modest id say keep but the sp def IVs are too low for a calm nature

This is XD we're talkin' about.I wasted too much time on this one Mr. Mime. Odds were really against me there and I'm lucky to get away with other good mons. Sorry for that outburst.
I am fully aware I sr'd for an impish pochyena till I got one with 30-31 HP and 30-31 def. Took about 700+ resets. I just don't see the point of having a boosting nature without 30-31 IVs is all.

I am fully aware I sr'd for an impish pochyena till I got one with 30-31 HP and 30-31 def. Took about 700+ resets. I just don't see the point of having a boosting nature without 30-31 IVs is all.
Ironically, on my very first try on this very run for Poochyena I got these IVs
30-31/30-31/20-29/20-29/10-19/0-9
Adamant

This game is cruel as ****, but yeah if I could go for perfection I sure as hell would .

Is Mewtwo supposed to be impossible to catch without a master ball or what? :/ Serebii says it has 3 capture ratio but I caught tons of legendarys with that catch rate without any problems but now I've made 3 attempts, and all times I ran out of my 50 friend balls, and also threw some luxury balls and moon balls. So that's around 170 balls on a sleeping 1hp Mewtwo, I dunno what to think anymore :(

Is Mewtwo supposed to be impossible to catch without a master ball or what? :/ Serebii says it has 3 capture ratio but I caught tons of legendarys with that catch rate without any problems but now I've made 3 attempts, and all times I ran out of my 50 friend balls, and also threw some luxury balls and moon balls. So that's around 170 balls on a sleeping 1hp Mewtwo, I dunno what to think anymore :(
Game just hates you

Probably, but I'm almost starting to think that everyone else used a 100% catch code to catch their premier/friend/luxury ball Mewtwos, lol :P
That happened with me and cobalion, it was 1 HP then started using struggle after its pp was used up

Edit: is it legal to use 100% catch codes?

That happened with me and cobalion, it was 1 HP then started using struggle after its pp was used up
Haha okay, this one isn't struggling yet but I've never had to RNG a pokémon more than twice because 50 balls isn't enough >.> If I don't get it on the 4th try I don't know what I'll do :P Maybe I will.. *Gulp*.. Master ball a shiny Mewtwo? .. U-Ultra ball?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Edit: is it legal to use 100% catch codes?
As long as you state that they were used, you can trade Pokémon caught with 100% catch codes here.

...but you're lame and lazy if you do. All my RNGs are completely code-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)