Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Quick question about mystery gift mechanics, specifically that Gamestop Gengar. I know that the distribution of those codes is over, but are north american codes still redeemable or did they expire when the distribution ended? I was in Korea at the time of the distribution so I was unable to get my hands on the code. Also was a bit preoccupied with smash bros at the time so it didn't even occur to me to trade for a code online

Quick question about mystery gift mechanics, specifically that Gamestop Gengar. I know that the distribution of those codes is over, but are north american codes still redeemable or did they expire when the distribution ended? I was in Korea at the time of the distribution so I was unable to get my hands on the code. Also was a bit preoccupied with smash bros at the time so it didn't even occur to me to trade for a code online
If I understand correctly, the codes are not being given out, but if you have one it is redeemable for a few more months afterwards. So if you have/get a code now, you could still get a Gengar.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is there any use for a mixed Zygarde? I just got this:

Zygarde - #718 (Naive) : 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 31

zapzap29

If I understand correctly, the codes are not being given out, but if you have one it is redeemable for a few more months afterwards. So if you have/get a code now, you could still get a Gengar.
Awesome, I'll have to trade for one. Thanks for the quick reply pika pal. On a related note, does anyone have an unused gamestop Gengar code? I've got an unused OR/AS demo code and an unused diancie code I'm willing to trade.

Awesome, I'll have to trade for one. Thanks for the quick reply pika pal. On a related note, does anyone have an unused gamestop Gengar code? I've got an unused OR/AS demo code and an unused diancie code I'm willing to trade.
Trade my Gengar code for your Diancie?

Also, does anyone have a Male Hawlucha I can have? Literally any male. Need to Pass Encore onto Machop, and all of mine are female. I really dont feel like catching one.

Last edited:
So I'm trying to get a bagon in hg safari and I have a question regarding block upgrades. According to bulbapedia for bagon to appear I need 56 peak objects and 35 forest objects. I currently have placed 20 small rocks and eight trees in that area, some have been there longer than others and unfortunately I've lost count of how long they've been there for. Anyway apparently the blocks upgrade after every ten days of use. Does this happen instantly after ten days or do I actually have to visit that area once each day until the upgrade? And do I have to put in more objects/catch stuff for this to happen? And will changing the clock make things move faster? sorry for all the questions.

You mean those two?
  1. TutorSource2: Block,Earth Power,Superpower,Zen Headbutt,Dragon Pulse,Hyper Voice,Iron Tail,
  2. TutorSource3: Bind,Snore,Pain Split,Shock Wave,
  3. TutorSource4: Spite,Outrage,Sleep Talk
I was mostly refering to earth power and iron tail

Oh yeah just updated my thread it has been such a long time. Either ways need someone to step up to the plate really big for a cloning request. It is for a giveaway I would need you to redistribute my pink pokemon to a few people that enter. I can give you anything from my thread and however many you need please help and this will be only for a while.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any use for a mixed Zygarde? I just got this:

Zygarde - #718 (Naive) : 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 31
Possibly, if X2/Y2 or Z version gives us new Zygarde forms, that very well might be useful. I'm not sure I'd keep though, 22 SpD is a bit low...

zapzap29

Trade my Gengar code for your Diancie?

Also, does anyone have a Male Hawlucha I can have? Literally any male. Need to Pass Encore onto Machop, and all of mine are female. I really dont feel like catching one.
If you're still online I'm down to trade. Right now I'm out getting some food but I'll be back home in fifteen minutes or so.

Anyone have rough skin Garchomp (any evolution) or lightning rod Raichu (any evolution) for trade? Don't care about nature or ivs, I haven't been able to track down a friend safari Dragon or electric.

Anyone have rough skin Garchomp (any evolution) or lightning rod Raichu (any evolution) for trade? Don't care about nature or ivs, I haven't been able to track down a friend safari Dragon or electric.
I have a Timid 5 IV Raichu you may have.
If you're still online I'm down to trade. Right now I'm out getting some food but I'll be back home in fifteen minutes or so.
Still online, send me a PM :)

I can give you a Safari Ball Bagon spitback if you want, also changing the clock won't make anything go faster.

Do you still need the Hawlucha?
Thanks but since I'm able to get it myself I'm gonna do that. So how exactly does the safari upgrade work?

Okay random question but I must ask:
As I have a legit Diancie from the NA Gamestop event to use in Battles over WiFi:
Why can't I?
Is anyone else experiencing this problem of not being able to Battle with/Trade the NA event Gamestop Diancie? And not just over Battle Spot but also with people on your friends list for full 6-On-6 Battles.
And before anyone asks: Yes it is a legitmant one, I entered the Serial Code myself, soft-reset it myself EV Trained it myself (twice, first spread was a failure of an experiment). (this was a just to be sure statement, no offense is meant, just covering all bases I can think of).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)