Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. It's not unreasonable to think that. It may change when Europe get it.

What is ridiculous is those that can't get Diancie with 3 perfect IVs.

Compared to that, waiting six weeks is nothing.
That's also bad. I kept getting at least 3 consitent perfect IVs. In fact mine is Naive with x/31/31/x/x/31. It makes a decent Tank....I think, I would know for sure if I could just test it.

Does anybody have a stealth rock Swampert or modest/timid Raikou with ENG name?
You mean like this?

Swampert
OT: Most (23986)
(F) - adamant - Torrent
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
Tutor moves/ Egg moves: Ice Punch, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Low Kick
Note: RNG project for trikx_insane

[Fully Redis]

Anybody be willing to give me a copy of the Raikou that was distirbuted on Smogon's Facebook feed? I have one of Pokeguy's Redis Shiny Alakazam and CMT I guess? Please reply someone ;-;. Raikou is so hard to get :(

I was traded a Tornadus from my neighbour years ago, back in BW... it was one of the roamers, and he never RNG'd (for that matter, neither do I) or even SR'd it, so I wasn't expecting anything remotely usable.

But I've just migrated it to XY, and for a completely random roamer, it ain't half bad!
30/6/14/25/15/31 Timid, HP Ice.

My question is: how should I EV it and what moves should I use? The on-site Tornadus-T Assault Vest set runs Timid since U-Turn and Knock Off are for utility over damage, and it's a really really cool set, but a 6 in atk is pretty damning regardless. And those defenses may make pivoting more difficult. Another quirk to consider is since it's ingame, most of the battles it does will be at level 50. At level 50 I can still OHKO Keldeo with the same EVs, which is nice, but I can't at level 100. I suppose I could go for an all-out special attacker and avoid its defenses entirely, but I guess the question is: Is an all-out special attacking Tornadus better or worse than a sub-par Assault Vest Tornadus? ((or maybe Prankster Rain Support Tornadus for a Swampert team??))

Can anyone spare some time to help me complete my dex and get the shiny charm? I just need to do trade and trade backs for 17 legends I'm missing and magmortor.

hey...may I make an offer for a copy of that tornadus? :x js
Well, sure, except I don't have access to any reliable form of cloning, or any copies of it :( Unless you or a third party are particularly good cloners and want to step in? ((although tbh if anyone's gonna clone any single copy of anything of mine, I'd reeeeeally want some form of collateral in case Tornadus gets deleted or something. E.G. another vaguely useful cloned legendary? Just for security purposes. And also because OU legendaries <3)) If that's sorted out though, sure, offer away, I have no problem with clones or cloning and I like helping people out.
I never really thought of my Tornadus as something someone else would want, though, what with the IVs and all? //would be a terrible salesperson

I was traded a Tornadus from my neighbour years ago, back in BW... it was one of the roamers, and he never RNG'd (for that matter, neither do I) or even SR'd it, so I wasn't expecting anything remotely usable.

But I've just migrated it to XY, and for a completely random roamer, it ain't half bad!
30/6/14/25/15/31 Timid, HP Ice.

My question is: how should I EV it and what moves should I use? The on-site Tornadus-T Assault Vest set runs Timid since U-Turn and Knock Off are for utility over damage, and it's a really really cool set, but a 6 in atk is pretty damning regardless. And those defenses may make pivoting more difficult. Another quirk to consider is since it's ingame, most of the battles it does will be at level 50. At level 50 I can still OHKO Keldeo with the same EVs, which is nice, but I can't at level 100. I suppose I could go for an all-out special attacker and avoid its defenses entirely, but I guess the question is: Is an all-out special attacking Tornadus better or worse than a sub-par Assault Vest Tornadus? ((or maybe Prankster Rain Support Tornadus for a Swampert team??))
All Out Special Attacking Tornadus-T isn't necessarily any worse than AV Torn, but it needs to fit onto different teams. Also, hazard support is going to be vital since Tornadus's power is usually only just-enough to get a KO, so those missing Special Attack EVs might make the difference in a OHKO without SR.

#145 Zapdos [Bold]
IVs: 30 / 26, 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Lux Ball Zapdos :)

HP Dragon but whatever, Discharge/Heat Wave is good enough for me

#145 Zapdos [Bold]
IVs: 30 / 26, 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Lux Ball Zapdos :)

HP Dragon but whatever, Discharge/Heat Wave is good enough for me
Those are indeed amazing IVs. Unfortunate it's cut from its best role.

Gamefreak, brign Defog back already if you buffed it.

Yeah take my Shiny Latios as collateral :); Just let me find a cloner...:0; Anybody here clone stuff?
Cool! Whenever we have a cloner we can get this thing sorted then. Actually, while we're at it could I get two? Makes sense to give one to the guy who gave me the Tornadus in the first place, lol. (Is that Latios also a clone, btw? Funnily enough I've never had and always wanted a usable Latios... up until last weekend when I got one from the Smogon FB page. Go figure! But Latios is always cool anyway.)

Thanks for the tips, pika pal - I'm desperately running calcs at the moment trying to see what the key numbers for OHKOs-to-2HKOs are, but so far everything's more or less the same with and without stealth rock. +1 +1 Calm Mind Landorus is already a lost cause, and regular LO Landorus is checked even with the 25spatk. Ferrothorn is fine either way. I thought about fully investing in Speed to take advantage of it's cool 121 base speed, especially since Greninja's Ice Beam only OHKOs with SR (regardless of HP investment) and Focus Blast OHKOs/Hurricane 2HKOs, until I remembered Greninja's base speed was 122... man. Greninja is such a troll.

EDIT: Actually, Keldeo's Specs Hydro Pump has an 25% chance to OHKO with rocks with a with a full Sp.Def, with 15 that becomes a 75%, and Torn-T is supposed to be a good Keldeo switch-in... yikes! Although Regenerator kind of makes that a non-issue I think?

Last edited:
looking for a cloner to please help me for a giveaway. I know that there is someone out there who can help me I have been asking this request for a while. I would also need you to redistribute the copies of my pokemon I can give you anything from my thread and however much you want from my thread. Thanks

EDIT: Actually, Keldeo's Specs Hydro Pump has an 25% chance to OHKO with rocks with a with a full Sp.Def, with 15 that becomes a 75%, and Torn-T is supposed to be a good Keldeo switch-in... yikes! Although Regenerator kind of makes that a non-issue I think?
If Tornadus is supposed to be a Keldeo answer but would take that much at full health, it's probably only meant as a check anyway.

Ah bro I thought you wanted the SHiny Latios as collateral :9, I can't trade it :((not allowed to redsi it) , I ahve other stuff though :0. Like a Shiny Redis Alakazam,Shiuny Redis Gengar :), and of course w/e is in my thread :0; and of course take two opies of w/e we settle on :)

Oh no I was just checking, I would have given it back anyway :) Like I said, I already have a Latios and I'm not really into shinies. We just have to organise the cloning and that's it really!

And I'd agree, while Regenerator helps (or if Keldeo switches into a Knock Off), if Keldeo has got a Calm Mind, or is in rain, or even if Hurricane misses (because the odds of that are sooooo slim amirite) you've lost your Tornadus anyway. Really stretching the definition of counter.

:0 Thank you ^^ :); I was js btw....w/e you're ready then ^^. btw I still think AVest is the best item for it :). Rain teams <3

Aside from my cloning request any major shiny pokemon I should go for for ORAS. I am working on this

Thinking of maybe doing this

any other recommendations I wont be updating my thread with anything except ORAS related stuff or RNG abused stuff.

Ah bro I thought you wanted the SHiny Latios as collateral :9, I can't trade it :((not allowed to redsi it) , I ahve other stuff though :0. Like a Shiny Redis Alakazam,Shiuny Redis Gengar :), and of course w/e is in my thread :0; and of course take two opies of w/e we settle on :)
You probably shouldn't give the latios as collat since if something happens during the cloning then he keeps the latios and you are "redising" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)