Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to capture it. The move Thief (it's a TM and a lot of Pokémon can learn it) gives the user the held item of the opposing Pokémon (if it has one, and the user doesn't).
Add me please and tell me your FC, will head on in a sec if you're ready.
Yeah it's a lot easier this way, I use a frisk trevenant with thief for that. Saves me a lot of time GangGreen
Thank you all!!

Now LF: Someone to EV Train 2 pokes for me:

PM me if you can

Thanks, guys.
Another question: does anyone have a Pokemon with 0 IVs across the board? Like a 0/0/0/0/0/0 Magikarp or Ditto or something?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks, guys.
Another question: does anyone have a Pokemon with 0 IVs across the board? Like a 0/0/0/0/0/0 Magikarp or Ditto or something?
I do :) [Togetic/Porygon/Ditto]. PM me to arrange pickup if you want it.

(Unless you're just asking about whether people have them... Then yes.)

I do :) [Togetic/Porygon/Ditto]. PM me to arrange pickup if you want it.

(Unless you're just asking about whether people have them... Then yes.)
I am requesting one. The Ditto is good.
Though I am kinda surprised anyone has them.

I have a bunch of Pichus for trade. ALL Have Lightning Rod, come in Heal Balls, and the following egg moves: Fake Out, Wish, Encore, Volt Tackle

Cream of the Crop:
Modest: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Quiet: 31/31/31/31/31
Modest: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant: 31/31/x/31/31/31

Mixed Bag:
Quiet: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Timid: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Timid: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Jolly: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly: x/31/31/31/x/31
Naughty: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Rash: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Bold: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Sassy: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Many are female, which are nice for breeding projects.

Offer away :)

Does Altaria function well as a special attacker or no? Furthermore, what is the projected set for Mega Altaria?
DDance/Return(?)/EQ/Dragon Claw?
Hyper Voice/Dragon Pulse/?/?/
(Special attacker if viable)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I just got this Snorunt randomly in my Emerald while looking for one with a suitable nature to RNG.

- Careful 31/31/24/30/31/31 (Moves: Spikes, Mimic, Body Slam)

Would it be of use for someone? in other words, is it worth trading around here?
Reposting.

I have a bunch of Pichus for trade. ALL Have Lightning Rod, come in Heal Balls, and the following egg moves: Fake Out, Wish, Encore, Volt Tackle

Cream of the Crop:
Modest: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Quiet: 31/31/31/31/31
Modest: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant: 31/31/x/31/31/31

Mixed Bag:
Quiet: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Timid: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Timid: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Jolly: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly: x/31/31/31/x/31
Naughty: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Rash: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Bold: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Sassy: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Many are female, which are nice for breeding projects.

Offer away :)
CMT for the 6IVs Modest one please.

Does Altaria function well as a special attacker or no? Furthermore, what is the projected set for Mega Altaria?
DDance/Return(?)/EQ/Dragon Claw?
Hyper Voice/Dragon Pulse/?/?/
(Special attacker if viable)
I think you should be using these for Mega Altaria:
Physical Altaria
Dragon Dance
Return
Earthquake
Roost

Special Altaria
Hyper Voice
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Roost

Dragon moves have redundant coverage with Fairy attacks , so I don't think weaker ones like Dragon Claw are useful. Draco Meteor is there for Poison types, which Earthquake hits if you want to go physical. Not sure if Dragon Pulse would be better, but I wouldn't think so. I'm not really good at battling or anything, so these probably aren't the best, but they seem pretty decent on paper to me.

Last edited:
So what other good moves would go with jolly mamoswine? I have earthquake, icicle spear, icicle crash, and ??? what should I have?
Minor thing, but the ORAS tutors are confirmed to have most of the same moves as Gen 5 offered, so you could breed a Gen 6 one and tutor it when those come out.

So what other good moves would go with jolly mamoswine? I have earthquake, icicle spear, icicle crash, and ??? what should I have?
It really depends on what you are using it for and what it needs to kill. Stone Edge has good coverage with Earthquake but its accuracy makes me sad; Ice Shard is yummy priority but it's not particularly powerful and you also already have 2 Ice-type moves; Stealth Rock is a useful move but might not work well with your set if you're going for an offensive approach. If it were me, I'd probably go with Stone Edge for the coverage and added power, but Stealth Rock might be better depending on what purpose Mamoswine serves your team.
EDIT: Or do a Tutor when ORAS rises. I don't know those lists off the top of my head.

It really depends on what you are using it for and what it needs to kill. Stone Edge has good coverage with Earthquake but its accuracy makes me sad; Ice Shard is yummy priority but it's not particularly powerful and you also already have 2 Ice-type moves; Stealth Rock is a useful move but might not work well with your set if you're going for an offensive approach. If it were me, I'd probably go with Stone Edge for the coverage and added power, but Stealth Rock might be better depending on what purpose Mamoswine serves your team.
EDIT: Or do a Tutor when ORAS rises. I don't know those lists off the top of my head.
I am going to choice scarf it. so what moves besides ice shard, icicle spear, and earthquake?

So Moveset:

Ice Shard
Icicle Crash (STAB)
Earthquake (STAB)
???
If you want something right now, then probably Stone Edge. Waiting until the Tutors arrive will give you access to other moves. Superpower sticks out the most, but Iron Head could potentially maybe possibly have some utility for Fairyslaying if you want.
I'd drop Icicle Spear for Ice Shard and keep Icicle Crash, or go Naive and use Freeze-Dry to help handle Water types.
You could use Freeze Dry if you reeeaaallllllly wanted to, but I don't think a 70 BP Special move will do a whole lot coming off Base 70 Special Attack, even if it has STAB and has a type advantage over Waters. I'm pretty sure Mamoswine could usually do more to Waters with an Earthquake or something, unless the water is something like Gyarados or lolMantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)