Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an early NA Diancie code if anyone has one. CMT, pm for list of breedables, can do certain types(wondercard (learning stationary)) of gen V rng too.

I know its coming out tomorrow but I won't be going to gamestop anyway.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Master balls can't be passed down. If you want, here are some ball suggestions:

Really ain't any purple balls aside from master...
I'm aware (but thanks for the thought). That's why I'm farming them (or will start doing so as soon as I find a Vivillon friend safari) rather than breeding them.
[Was previously doing so on Route 2 until I recalled the 2 flawless IVs from Friend Safari...]

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
NEWS FLASH:

Many users on reddit who have already obtained NA Diancie Codes and have obtained their Diancie are reporting that the NA Diancie CANNOT BE TRADED OVER WIFI.

Note that this is all word of mouth and I have not attempted it myself, but I thought it was worth reporting since many users are having the same problem.

If this is true, it will be unfortunate for those who are attempting to SR their Diancie to get one that people will want to trade for. Hopefully Nintendo will fix this in the future.

NEWS FLASH:

Many users on reddit who have already obtained NA Diancie Codes and have obtained their Diancie are reporting that the NA Diancie CANNOT BE TRADED OVER WIFI.

Note that this is all word of mouth, and I have not attempted it myself, but I thought it was worth reporting since many users are having the same problem.

If this is true, it will be unfortunate for those who are attempting to SR their Diancie to get one that people will want to trade for. Hopefully Nintendo will fix this in the future.
Probably because Diancie isn't supposed to be released in NA until tomorrow.

Master balls can't be passed down. If you want, here are some ball suggestions:

Really ain't any purple balls aside from master...

EDIT:

Toss.
Actually there's a purple ball besides Master ball. The dream ball is Pink, light pink and the bottom half is purple/violet. Its colors are based on Musharnas color scheme and you can see the purple more clrearly in the toss animation of the game.

Last edited:
LF: HP Fire Timid Treecko. Female would be good, but I can go with male as well
FT: CMT. I can do requests if you like.

Would anyone happen to have a shiny Aron, Sableye, or Nincada? I'd like if the first two were competitive IVs, but the last one is no big deal because I just want a shiny Shedinja.
Anyone in the mood to do a huge cloning request for me. It is for some huge giveaways coming up. You don't even have to clone for me right away at the minute I am in no hurry.
Did you ever find someone for this? I'd be willing to help out.

Looking for an early NA Diancie code if anyone has one. CMT, pm for list of breedables, can do certain types(wondercard (learning stationary)) of gen V rng too.

I know its coming out tomorrow but I won't be going to gamestop anyway.
Bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)