Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Female Starly / Staravia / Staraptor with Adamant nature, Reckless ability and at least 2 perfect IVs ?
Even a Friend Safari with Staravia is fine.

Hello! My friend has this pattern on his game, if you still need it, I can ask him and maybe he can breed you one.
I've gotten the Sun pattern now but thanks for the offer :).

Still seeking these Scatterbugs:

I would prefer if the Scatterbug wasn't a clone.

Either Gender
Timid | Either Ability Bar HA
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | with Rage Powder

Elegant in a Luxury Ball.

Garden in a Dusk Ball.

Feel free to CMT or I have River Scatterbugs in Net/Dive balls with HA/non-HA available.

Where is the best place to catch feebas in a quick ball? I tried along route 1 in black version since bulbapedia said that they can be found in the rippling water but I haven't come across it once. I'm sure they've got the rates all wrong.
I have one if you'd want to wait until tomorrow it has egg moves and 5iv :)

Hmm.. I didn't know that tbh so.. Any other way to get one?
No there isn't.

Hmm.. I didn't know that tbh so.. Any other way to get one?
Rute 11 (hordes encounter)... I have one, but I'm going to sleep, if you don't get a Satrly I'll breed you one for free tomorrow :)

I've gotten the Sun pattern now but thanks for the offer :).
Ohhh, too bad. No matter, it's ok. Thanks! :)

But... Is there anything you want for a River pattern? ^^U

Last edited:
Rute 11 (hordes encounter)... I have one, but I'm going to sleep, if you don't get a Satrly I'll breed you one for free tomorrow :)

Ohhh, too bad. No matrer, it's ok. Thanks! :)

But... Is there anything you want for a River pattern? ^^U
Thnx :) It's ok tho because I'm free today and might as well search for it. :p

I'll pm you if I don't get one tho :)

Does anyone have a Female Starly / Staravia / Staraptor with Adamant nature, Reckless ability and at least 2 perfect IVs?
Even a Friend Safari with Staravia is fine.
I have one for you. It has flawless Atk/Def/SpDef and Speed. Its in a great ball. I think I got it from Wonder Trade.

Hello!
Need someone that help me evolve 3 pokes (feebas, poliwhirl and seadra)

Also LF competitive Shiny Shroomish (any ability, any sex) I offering:

Modest 31.xx.31.31.31.31 Sylveon on a Dream Ball with it Hidden Ability
Modest Shiny Eevee 31.xx.31.31.31.31 on a dream ball with it hidden ability

Anyone interested PM me!

Looking for someone with the following Friend Safaris or females in matching balls:
Shuppet/Banette (Luxury)
Vullaby/Mandibuzz (Luxury)

HA Clefairy Line (Dream Ball (so no Safari))
Please let me know if you have them and/or are willing to trade =]

Looking for someone with the following Friend Safaris or females in matching balls:
Shuppet/Banette (Luxury)
Vullaby/Mandibuzz (Luxury)

HA Clefairy Line (Dream Ball (so no Safari))
Please let me know if you have them and/or are willing to trade =]
I can give you a Mandibuzz in a Luxury Ball. I actually have a spare flawless shiny that is nicknameable and EV-trained for level 50 play, would you like her? I can give her to you for free if you agree to give her a nickname. I can help with the Clefairy too, VM/PM me :)

LF: 5 IV Defensive Nature Storm Drain Shellos, 5 IV Jolly Arena Trap Diglett, and a 5 IV Defensive Nature HA Turtwig

PM me if you have these

Holy moly I've been so lucky lately.
Yesterday, I got bored and decided to try to hatch a shiny Fenniken with the Masuda method.

Two eggs later, I got one with 5iv -Def.
I didn't know what to do with the leftover eggs, so I decided to hatch them.
15-17 eggs later, I hatched yet Another Shiny Fenniken! And this time it was flawless! 5iv -Atk! :v4:

I have no idea what the heck is going on with my luck, usually it's not like this what so ever, but I'm liking it!

Any advise on what I should try to go for next? :)

I can give you this in ~20 minutes if you're free to trade then :).
Hey .com, any chance you have an extra one you'd be able to send me? I could do this pretty much anytime today if you have a free moment. I don't have anything great to offer you, but I could EV train someone for you if you're interested!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey .com, any chance you have an extra one you'd be able to send me? I could do this pretty much anytime today if you have a free moment. I don't have anything great to offer you, but I could EV train someone for you if you're interested!
Only one I've got left is a male (so no way to pass the Pokéball), but you're welcome to that if you'd like?
PM me with your FC and IGN and I'll hop online :).

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
With what Egg Move should I RNG a Counter Skarm in Emerald? I can't decide between Drill Peck or Whirlwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)