Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any Murkrow with Prankster and Brave Bird egg move. I have the following pokemon to trade -

Perfect 5IV - Female, Modest Seismitoad in Dive Ball with Earth Power Egg Move - Battle Ready

Perfect 5IV - Male, Quiet Politoed with Drizzle HA in Dive Ball - Battle Ready

Last edited:
Looking for someone to clone at least O+5 for each of the 2 mons below. I want to start a giveaway soon, and I can't clone myself unfortunately. Also, if you want to be a cloner for the giveaway, lmk. You would get everything you clone for the giveaway :].

Metang
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 53 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
Note: FULLY REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)

Metagross
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.30.30.31.30 (HP Fire)
Moves (Level 54 UT): Ice Punch - Thunder Punch - Signal Beam - Stealth Rock
(RNG captured on my White cartridge)

Looking for someone to clone at least O+5 for each of the 2 mons below. I want to start a giveaway soon, and I can't clone myself unfortunately. Also, if you want to be a cloner for the giveaway, lmk. You would get everything you clone for the giveaway :].

Metang
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 53 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)

Metagross
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.30.30.31.30 (HP Fire)
Moves (Level 54 UT): Ice Punch - Thunder Punch - Signal Beam - Stealth Rock
(RNG captured on my White cartridge)
I'm free at the moment so I can help with that. (might as well do our trade at the same time xP)

I am looking for any Murkrow with Prankster and Brave Bird egg move. I have the following pokemon to trade -

Perfect 5IV - Female, Modest Seismitoad in Dive Ball with Earth Power Egg Move - Battle Ready

Perfect 5IV - Male, Quiet Politoed with Drizzle HA in Dive Ball - Battle Ready
Hello! I have a female in a Dreamball, let me breed it and I give you one for free :) It has Whirlwind, Roost, Brave Bird and Perish Song.

Could some clone my rayquaza for me? pple seem to love this thing.
I could that, I'm cloning for Trev at the moment, so you're oging to have to wait, unless someone else is willing to help

edit; ill VM you when i'm ready.

edit 2; since I don't want to double post. I've recently cloned for Trev but I've had an incident with my PowerSave and it corrupted my Y file and it was unable to restore the file I had back upped on PS for some odd reason (but it had back upped the previous 2 times with the back upped file I had) . I was able to restart my Y no problem, is it possible to reload the file onto the new file of Pokemon Y? Someone please answer, help is needed :/

Last edited:
Is there anyone here who would be willing to help me check the ESVs of some of my eggs? I have 1 Duskull and 10 Buneary (to increase the odds of getting a match) eggs that need checking, but if you don't want to go through that many, that's ok. If you can clone, I'll let you keep a non-redis copy of the end result once it's hatched =]
Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

I could that, I'm cloning for Trev at the moment, so you're oging to have to wait, unless someone else is willing to help

edit; ill VM you when i'm ready.

edit 2; since I don't want to double post. I've recently cloned for Trev but I've had an incident with my PowerSave and it corrupted my Y file and it was unable to restore the file I had back upped on PS for some odd reason (but it had back upped the previous 2 times with the back upped file I had) . I was able to restart my Y no problem, is it possible to reload the file onto the new file of Pokemon Y? Someone please answer, help is needed :/
If it is the same cart then yes, you can just reload it but if the cart is unreadable...then you just lost your game.

Chev4 I can help with rayquaza too. I have it, so I can clone and give how many ever copies. Let me know if you still need it.

If it is the same cart then yes, you can just reload it but if the cart is unreadable...then you just lost your game.

Chev4 I can help with rayquaza too. I have it, so I can clone and give how many ever copies. Let me know if you still need it.
What do you mean "unreadable"? I'm able to restart Pokemon Y fine so would the cart would still be readable? However you may be on to something, since my PS had trouble 'reading it' when I tried to reload the file on to it when the data was corrupted.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What do you mean "unreadable"? I'm able to restart Pokemon Y fine so would the cart would still be readable? However you may be on to something, since my PS had trouble 'reading it' when I tried to reload the file on to it when the data was corrupted.
Then your cartridge is not unreadable (this being when you put it in the DS the console does not recognise it as a game cart). You just got unlucky with that particular restore, trying again should be fine.

Pro tip: Buy a better cable than the one that came with the Powersaves device.

I'm looking for these SPECIFIC pokemon

Ferrothorn sassy/impish/ careful 5/6iv with stealth rocks and leech seed

Lopunny 5/6iv Jolly with fake out/ice punch/thunder punch/focus punch

Cresselia bold 5/6iv with trick

Salamence : Intimidate, Jolly/Timid/Bold/Impish 5/6iv With Hyper Voice/body slam/dragon dance/defog I s

5/6iv Therian Forme Tornadus : regenerator Hasty

Swampert : jolly/adamant DAMP 5/6iv ice punch/focus punch/ superpower/ iron tail

Glalie : NO MOODY Adamant/jolly. 5/6iv w/ body slam/double edge/spikes

Altaria : Natural Cure, Jolly/calm 5/6iv with hyper voice/body slam/heal bell

Got another one. Keep or toss?
IVs: 22, 23 / 30, 31 / 4, 5 / 28, 29 / 12, 13 / 24, 25
If you check our thread you would notice the heracross I have you should try to aim for setting with those stats the defenses are to low which is why I would toss that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)