Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Looking for someone to clone at least O+5 for each of the 2 mons below. I want to start a giveaway soon, and I can't clone myself unfortunately. Also, if you want to be a cloner for the giveaway, lmk. You would get everything you clone for the giveaway :].

Metang
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 53 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
Note: FULLY REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)

Metagross
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.30.30.31.30 (HP Fire)
Moves (Level 54 UT): Ice Punch - Thunder Punch - Signal Beam - Stealth Rock
(RNG captured on my White cartridge)
"

Reposting this for a new page. Man these things went fast in the giveaway >.>

Last edited:
Can someone PM me about Excadrill? I am trying to master using Excadrill with mold break jolly nature, and holding a choice scarf. Can anyone help me master this poke in battle. Want to make it my staples in battle, and also is one of my favorite pokes and want to use him.

Is there anyone here who would be willing to help me check the ESVs of some of my eggs? I have 1 Duskull and 10 Buneary (to increase the odds of getting a match) eggs that need checking, but if you don't want to go through that many, that's ok. If you can clone, I'll let you keep a non-redis copy of the end result once it's hatched =]
Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
Bump

"Looking for someone to clone at least O+5 for each of the 2 mons below. I want to start a giveaway soon, and I can't clone myself unfortunately. Also, if you want to be a cloner for the giveaway, lmk. You would get everything you clone for the giveaway :].

Metang
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 53 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)

Metagross
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.30.30.31.30 (HP Fire)
Moves (Level 54 UT): Ice Punch - Thunder Punch - Signal Beam - Stealth Rock
(RNG captured on my White cartridge)
"

Reposting this for a new page. Man these things went fast in the giveaway >.>
I can help out with cloning.

Just met some pretty competitive OU guy today who said most shiny on online battles are shinnfies or gens . It makes me want to slap him with all my sv hatches .
He's tough guy thinking he can beat everyone with his mega medicharm/aegislash patk variants .

edit : aegislash is OU because it is in our league. Some stuffs aren't banned :) .

Last edited:
Just met some pretty competitive OU guy today who said most shiny on online battles are shinnfies or gens . It makes me want to slap him with all my sv hatches .
He's tough guy thinking he can beat everyone with his mega medicharm/aegislash patk variants .
OU guy with Aegislash? That doesn't sound right.

And yes, he's a jerk.

Edit: whoops

Well, he's not wrong. There are a LOT of fake shinies on there.
What makes me more angry is the fact that he thinks Aegislash is OU.
Kill him.

Trying again,

I'm looking for these TM pokes, I have no access to transfer moves, and not sure if I have anything valuable to trade for it, some wild-caught shinies, and various spitbacks, but if anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Does not have to be battle ready, I enjoy training, and not too concerned with the 0 IV ATKs, but definitely want 31s in the other stats though. If you can help with any I would greatly appreciate it!

Skarmory
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Counter
- Roost
- Defog

(Skarmory)
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SDef
Bold nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Defog
(Excadrill)
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

(Azumarill)
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

(Sylveon) (F)
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 216 HP / 208 SDef / 84 Spd
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Hyper Voice
- Baton Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)