Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>:|
Why do people like Dream ball on things that aren't even remotely close to pink/purple?
Also, Dream is just as (il)legal as Level on Bouffalant.
Just for the uniqueness of Dream Ball. I bet you if Master Ball passed down, you'd see Master Ball Bulbasaur.

And whoops.

any best ball for shiny lucario beside quick ball ?
My jolly one is in a quick ball, i want my timid one to be different .

Is there anyone here who would be willing to help me check the ESVs of some of my eggs? I have 1 Duskull and 10 Buneary (to increase the odds of getting a match) eggs that need checking, but if you don't want to go through that many, that's ok. If you can clone, I'll let you keep a non-redis copy of the end result once it's hatched =]
Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
I hate to keep bumping this but I can't check them myself. I can do a breeding project in addition (within my ability to do so) if that helps.

3 questions.
  1. Is it worth going for a Naive nature for a Mega Glalie, Salamance, Altaria, and Pidgey?
  2. What spreads should I aim for on Mega Glalie and Altaria?
  3. Any other natures I should go for instead?

I've only been resetting for like one hour... keep or toss?

moltres (timid) (repeat ball) 31/15/29/31/30/31 hp steel

Was aiming for hp grass (if only sp attack and sp defense were switched -.-), but repeat ball catch rate is super annoying, so I'm thinking about keep? :3

Was aiming for hp grass (if only sp attack and sp defense were switched -.-), but repeat ball catch rate is super annoying, so I'm thinking about keep? :3
Toss.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

If SpA and SpD were switched you'd have HP Electric.

If this is for x and y keep

3 questions.
  1. Is it worth going for a Naive nature for a Mega Glalie, Salamance, Altaria, and Pidgey?
  2. What spreads should I aim for on Mega Glalie and Altaria?
  3. Any other natures I should go for instead?
Yes for Salamence only. Glalie doesn't have a special normal move to abuse refrigerate besides hyperbeam. Altaria is better of being a tank with its high defenses. What do you want naive M pidgeot for stronger U-turn?

Yes for Salamence only. Glalie doesn't have a special normal move to abuse refrigerate besides hyperbeam. Altaria is better of being a tank with its high defenses. What do you want naive M pidgeot for stronger U-turn?
Yeah. I kinda want to keep some of its original higher Attack from when it is normal.
I think I'll go with Timid for Mega Altaria and Jolly for Mega Glalie. Thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)