Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
and how exactly was this any different from gens 3-4? yes it's going to be a wider range, yet people did this in those gens and survived to tell the tale
Because there was RNG abuse to know the IVs of the Pokémon you capture. Keep in mind, when you receive Lati@s in ORAS, you do not have access to the IV judge and likely the HP checker (if anyone can confirm, please say, I presumed you wouldn't due to it being in Anistar city in XY). Also note the Lati@s are only Lv. 30, adding more inaccuracy to IV calculation.
People don't want Pokémon that have 29 in relevant stats (or to be precise, could benefit more from 30/31).

Overall, more practical to SR on Southern Island where you have access to IV judge, HP Checker and all that jazz.

well I plan on SR'ing her because I hate myself and might get lucky eventually
I might sr for one with a timid nature and hope that I get one with 31 IVs in hp/spa/spe... I don't know why gf gives us pokes with abilities like synch and then make us battle legends where we can't use them. My patience is already starting to wear out.

Also note the Lati@s are only Lv. 30, adding more inaccuracy to IV calculation.
People don't want Pokémon that have 29 in relevant stats (or to be precise, could benefit more from 30/31).
the only inaccuracies would be in the ones not guaranteed to be 31, it's still a gen 6 legend so logically anything that says 30-31 is going to be a 31

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Wow! I just got alakazite in Slateport City! It was in a sparkle patch in the southwest corner of Slateport City, next to the cute dolls vendor with the pink heart tent. I'm no where near beating the game yet; I haven't even unlocked mega evolution yet.

What are the rules for getting mega stones, and locations?

Wow! I just got alakazite in Slateport City! It was in a sparkle patch in the southwest corner of Slateport City, next to the cute dolls vendor with the pink heart tent. I'm no where near beating the game yet; I haven't even unlocked mega evolution yet.

What are the rules for getting mega stones, and locations?
don't know if there are any rules, I found mawilite around 5-6pm outside verdanturff and thejwittz has a video with all the locations already for the new stones

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
If time is an issue, I forgot to set my 3DS clock back for daylight savings time, so the time when I found the alakazite was 12 pm - 1 am, which is a very strange time requirement for finding a mega stone. :S

Maybe it'll also appear between 12 am - 1 pm as well, which is a much more...normal time?

If time is an issue, I forgot to set my 3DS clock back for daylight savings time, so the time when I found the alakazite was 12 pm - 1 am, which is a very strange time requirement for finding a mega stone. :S

Maybe it'll also appear between 12 am - 1 pm as well, which is a much more...normal time?
They aren't time-based in ORAS

Okay I must ask after an exhausting amount of searching and not finding any precise answers:

Can someone please; PLEASE tell me how me how the hell you get into Mauville Hills? How soon can I do it? Who do I talk to? Any info like that would be great. I just wanted to know as it is driving me crazy.

EDIT: As soon as I ask for help, I get the answer from a final try. So sorry for the time wasting question.

Oh man would you be able to breed a spare female one? I only have Alpha Sapphire ;~;
I think I will have tons of spitbacks because I have to breed from 0IV to 5IVs. Will give you one when done, am now out to have a hair cut though. Let me send you a PM later :).

ETA: will keep all the HA female spitbacks and maybe have a giveaway later today/tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)