Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can genderless pokes like Magnemite pass down their pokeball when breeding? Trying to work out what's the best way to get a HP Fire Magnezone.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Can genderless pokes like Magnemite pass down their pokeball when breeding? Trying to work out what's the best way to get a HP Fire Magnezone.
Nope. If you need it for VGC, you should either breed one but be OK with it having a Pokéball, or you can DexNav it. If you don't need it for VGC, you should RNG abuse one in gen4.

Edit: Or gen5, whatever you want Agonist. :p

Last edited:
Looking for a cloner, you may keep non-redis copies of the cloned pokemon.

Looking for event Mew, Arceus, Darkrai and Meloetta. IVs and nature don't matter. PM me if you can help.

Anyone have a HA Snivy? The Unova starter with their HA are distributing in Japan next month so finally Contrasty Serperior is legal, at least when they are released. I know all the one currently is hack but honestly i want one to breed for shiny and can't wait till next month
You have one?
The HA starters for unova are not legal until the event comes out. Also please do not ask for hacks. Trading hacks is not allowed here.

Need this pokes:
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino
Which nature is the best for rayquza? And need help transfering 5 pokes!
Just pulled a naive frokie

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
To reiterate:
k, people until someone comes forth with actual proof that they have obtained a pokemon with an unreleased HA in-game in ORAS do not ask for such things just because whatever trade ban those Pokemon had was lifted. Same goes for items and whatnot.
Keywords here being obtained in-game (not received via wondertrade/GTS, or seen online that there may or will be an event at some future date).

Ugh, I can't decide whether to keep this Modest 31/10/31/28/29/31 Diancie or keep soft-resetting.

On a side-note, are pokemon bred in pokeballs from hacked parents (i.e. Heavy Ball Aron, Friend Ball Treecko, etc.) accepted in Smogon's wifi section or are they off-limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)