Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow nice catch! too bad it isn't hasty/naive to make use of that high SpA stat I'm actually taking your advice to heart as I've been getting bored with Kyogre recently. You're right, just gotta keep at it!
Thanks! I'm dreading Kyogre, at least the catch rate for Rayquaza made it fairly easy catching-wise. Good luck with your resets!
Keep of course! A week and a half, that's quite short, lucky you. I'm on my second week and counting.
Thanks! Good luck, you'll get it eventually :)

Took me a week and a half, but completely worth it. Just wanted to share to show that if you stick it out and show patience, anyone can get truly great stuff.
Thanks for the motivator. I was so close to just giving up on Mewtwo, but I think I'll stick it out now.

On another note, finally started Alpha Sapphire, and trying to decide on an In-game team. Only member I've got right now is Breloom. Anyone have a Quick Feet Shroomish (and can level up moves still be bred on early so I don't have to wait for Spore?) spitback?

Last edited:
Posting from phone but have a few pokes up for trade. Was hoping to find a 5iv shiny lopunny or a jolly/naive/modest shiny altaria.

I have as follows: (all shiny)

Wooper(ut)@ dream ball
Female with unaware
Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/x
OT: Serena
-Encore
-Recover
-Stockpile
-Mud Sport.

Joltik(ut)@ nest ball
Male with compound eyes
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Leena
-String Shot
-Leech Life
-Spider Web

Gallade(lvl73)@ poke ball
Male with Justified
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Eman
-Sword Dance
-Close Combat
-Psycho Cut
-Shadow Sneak

I don't know how to use the hide command or i would have. I have plenty of other pokes to offer. Feel free to pm

I was looking at the first post on this thread, and I noticed it listed hatching locations. Does where you hatch your eggs have any significance?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was looking at the first post on this thread, and I noticed it listed hatching locations. Does where you hatch your eggs have any significance?
No, but it adds another layer of aesthetic appeal (for example, my shiny Abomasnow was hatched in Frost Cavern). It usually isn't as highly valued as matching balls though.

HA eevee in anything other than a pokeball or dream ball. How does that happen? I'm looking to try for a HA netball eevee, heal ball, and timer and luxury balls. What do I do to get them if that's even possible?

HA eevee in anything other than a pokeball or dream ball. How does that happen? I'm looking to try for a HA netball eevee, heal ball, and timer and luxury balls. What do I do to get them if that's even possible?
friend safari (normal)

way to catch it : lead with a male cute charm, chances for a female rises

I need someone who is in ORAS or XY that has access to heart scale, i need one really quick to relearn this move in oras

Thank you

edit : helped

Last edited:
ROUND 2 OF THE SHINY RESHIRAM
Reshiram - #643 (Gentle)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 14 - 15
Speed: 24 - 25
wow I regret keeping this nobody wants this my synch failed that is great. It's in a timer ball. So after two weeks of soft resetting after failing the first time does this have any great value to it? I mean I probably wont get anything serious off of this and normally I offer my stuff free either ways. The reshiram is shiny by the way.

side note: Tatertot is right if you stick it out you'll get what you want even though the reshiram is a piece of trash it still is shiny and I also got a perfect latias and groudon..and an ok pikachu and gimmicky awesome adamant latios for dragon danceXD...But yeah stay persistant

Last edited:
So, mis-read Shroomish and drain punch is pre-gen5 acquired for egg move. Looking to trade for one so that I can breed out in Gen 6. If you've got one your willing to trade let me know -- should have something your after for it!

Cheers -- Mike.

So, mis-read Shroomish and drain punch is pre-gen5 acquired for egg move. Looking to trade for one so that I can breed out in Gen 6. If you've got one your willing to trade let me know -- should have something your after for it!

Cheers -- Mike.
I don't really want to breed a spitback extra for you right now (since I just bred a whole box yesterday). But if you don't mind waiting till approximately monday evening you can grab a shroomish egg when my giveaway goes ffa. The shroomish should have focus punch, drain punch, charm and worry seed as egg moves iirc. You can also contact me here if you don't have/use reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2pwbss/shroomish_treecko/

Cheers -- Mike.
Been working on breeding a Tech Breloom up from scratch, and that's left me with a ton of Drain Punch spitbacks if you want any.

What games do you have access to?

Been working on breeding a Tech Breloom up from scratch, and that's left me with a ton of Drain Punch spitbacks if you want any.

What games do you have access to?
Sure i'd love one if you can spare it. I've got gen5 (half way through), XY, ORAS. If you need anything across those cart's let me know. I do a fair few breeding projects so i've got a few decent things lieing around. Hit me up on my profile and I can try and find something to repay you with :)

Question: if im catching Ho oh on my OR, his ability will be pressure, if i will give him an ability capsule it will change to his HA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)