Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after I caught that reshiram I have to ask is it worth any trade value?
I have another question I haven't beat the game yet which I probably will after one or two more soft resets. Should I soft reset anything in particular right now I'm soft resetting virizion.

There are at least two 6IV Ditto giveaways ongoing at the moment: one is hosted by user Mostthe3rd and the other by user Buckert. If you use the search function you will be able to find the giveaways very quickly.
Hmm thanks never saw it I don't come on here much.

Edit: I SEE YOU WATCHING THIS THREAD Mostthe3rd :p

I have a question: I want to give my Lugia 240 HP evs. My plan is to fight 4 hordes of Whismur to give 4*50 = 200 HP evs and then just give my Lugia 4 HP vitamins to make up the remaining 40 HP evs. What happens in my game (I've already done it twice) is that after killing 4 Whismur hordes, the game tells me that the HP vitamin will have no effect which basically means that I've maxed out the HP evs. Did the no. of HP evs given by Whismur change to 2? But even then I would have gotten 4*60 = 240 HP evs and I should still be able to use the HP vitamin twice. Am I doing something wrong?

I have a question: I want to give my Lugia 240 HP evs. My plan is to fight 4 hordes of Whismur to give 4*50 = 200 HP evs and then just give my Lugia 4 HP vitamins to make up the remaining 40 HP evs. What happens in my game (I've already done it twice) is that after killing 4 Whismur hordes, the game tells me that the HP vitamin will have no effect which basically means that I've maxed out the HP evs. Did the no. of HP evs given by Whismur change to 2? But even then I would have gotten 4*60 = 240 HP evs and I should still be able to use the HP vitamin twice. Am I doing something wrong?
Use the 4 vitamins first, then do the hordes. Vitamins don't work after your EVs for a stat exceed 100

Diancie (Quiet) : 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 20
Hidden Power Ice
K/T? I've been trying for a +Spe nature for days, and I really only want to use M-Diancie, so I'm considering tossing.
Edit: Decided to toss. Here's hoping I finally get lucky with a +Spe nature

Last edited:
Looking for
- HA aka Damp Mudkip preferable with Adamant Nature
- Impish HA Spiritomp

Featuring
Any breedable Pokemon like Phione, HA Skrelp, HA Bunneary, Defog HA Pidgey...IVs and Nature will be breed in case I get the same treatment
Do you still need them? I can gen those for you

Diancie
Modest 30-31/X/31/30-31/28-29/30-31
Keep or Toss?

Edit: exact IVs 31-24-31-31-28-31. Kept.

Last edited:
I'm a bit interested in trying out Trick room Dragalge in VGC. But I'm not sure what the best hidden power would to aim for, ground or fire?

Ground hits Heatran and also hits some steel types harder if rain should be up for some reason. But it does learn scald (and hydro pump?) too.

Hp fire would hit ferrothorn and Scizor I guess and also lets it have 0 speed, but I never really see Scizor.

I'm a bit interested in trying out Trick room Dragalge in VGC. But I'm not sure what the best hidden power would to aim for, ground or fire?

Ground hits Heatran and also hits some steel types harder if rain should be up for some reason. But it does learn scald (and hydro pump?) too.

Hp fire would hit ferrothorn and Scizor I guess and also lets it have 0 speed, but I never really see Scizor.
HP fire > HP ground. HP ground doesn't hit much.

I'd say fire personally, HP ground is potentially walled if you decide to run specs

Looking for someone who can clone my Modest Diancie 31-24-31-31-28-31. You may keep a Non-redis copy. Also CMT for a flawless event Mew, Darkrai, Arceus or Meloetta.

Edit: Still looking for a cloner.

Last edited:
LF a nicknamable Eevee/Sylveon in heal ball. Modest, hidden ability, 31/x/31/30/30/31 hp ground. Would prefer if it have egg moves like Wish, yawn, fake tears but its not a dealbreaker. CMT!

(a female that's not nicknamable is okay too, as long as it has HA, the correct IVs and ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)