Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade request:

I'm looking for any Honedge spitbacks or fully bred Honedge with Wide Guard and at least a couple decent IVs. Basically I'm too lazy to follow the long breeding chain to get Wide Guard on the Honedge I've already got.
I have some bred competitive pokemon and spitbacks, as well as pokemon with HAs and egg moves. Let me know if you're interested in giving me a hand.

Looking for fast/repeat ball shuckle greatly prefer bold but ivs/em arent nessecary
I could get you one, might not be bold but I'll try

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Edit: Thank you, mod (quickly brushes up on the forum rules)

Moderator edit: No problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have any HA Ralts spitbacks so I won't have to track one down and start from scratch on the Gallade I'm fixin' to breed?

FC: 5000-2098-9592
IGN: Horace

Why is Vaporeon's favored Nature Calm over bold? It was bold for the past 3 gens and now calm takes over. Even with the calm nature, 252 Evs go into Defense.

I just had something that made my day, no my entire freaking year.

Rayquayza (Dusk Ball)
Jolly Nature
29/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31

And I type this as I am listening to the Lorekeeper Zinnia theme, I am just HYPED! I am just happy as all hell that I took the time to SR this, I literally came from a streak of atrocious results (the 3 31s and the rest near zero, if I had the right nature) then saw this...I am just...wow...To anyone who is discouraged about SRing, SEE THIS!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just had something that made my day, no my entire freaking year.

Rayquayza (Dusk Ball)
Jolly Nature
29/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31

And I type this as I am listening to the Lorekeeper Zinnia theme, I am just HYPED! I am just happy as all hell that I took the time to SR this, I literally came from a streak of atrocious results (the 3 31s and the rest near zero, if I had the right nature) then saw this...I am just...wow...To anyone who is discouraged about SRing, SEE THIS!
Congrats! Hopefully it has 31 Speed.

Why is Vaporeon's favored Nature Calm over bold? It was bold for the past 3 gens and now calm takes over. Even with the calm nature, 252 Evs go into Defense.
Because the meta changes every gen? Lots of top-threats this gen are special attackers, but EVs go into Defense because Vaporeon already has a really good Sp. Def stat that will let her pull through. Honestly, if you think Bold is better for your team, then just go for Bold.

Looking for someone to clone an egg for me, please. Just need the one copy of it.

Last edited:
Hello there . I am looking for Ducklett or Swanna with Hydration ability (i prefer female gender)
My offer is ... I have Lugia ,Deoxys ,Dialga ,Azelf ,Uxie ,Mespirit

Have : Lugia ,Deoxys ,Dialga ,Azelf ,Uxie ,Mespirit (just catch all of them)
Friend Code: 5472-8885-5413
Name in Alpha Sapphire : GymLead OA
Need : Ducklett/Swanna with Hydration ability

Does anyone have these?

- Nidoran, HA, Bold, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Amnesia, Disable, Endure, Sucker Punch
- Venonat, HA, Timid Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Agility, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes
- Omanyte, Modest, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Knock Off, Haze, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
- Gothita, HA, Modest, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/30/31/30, Mirror Coat, Heal Pulse
I think i might have omnyte and venonat

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
.com's spreadsheet isn't loading for me for some reason, so I'll ask here before hitting Reddit.

B02 - 3,5 - Feebas (♂) - Modest - Oblivious - 31.0.31.30.31.30 - Fire - [1158]

Does anyone on Smogon have this TSV?

Nvm, there's an active TSV on Reddit from a day ago.

Last edited:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Well, that was one of the quickest TSV hatches I've had in a while.

Does anyone have a spare Prism Scale that I can use? Don't particularly feel like messing with Pokeblocks right now. I can evolve the Feebas myself, just need the item. :3

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I can give you one, will be on in a few mins.
I can give you one. I am online now.

Last bump for this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2pwbss/shroomish_treecko/
Thanks guys. I'll take up Most's offer since I believe I still have his FC added. Thanks too, Shady. :)

Edit: Thanks! Was gonna give you a PP Max, but the stupid HM trade restriction for Party Pokemon kept me from selecting the Zigzaggon. -.-

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey all. Got a request here. I'm on the hunt for a Fletchling. Here's the specs:

Adamant
HA Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31

That's it!! Who can help me with this "dilemma?" I have Omega Ruby and it cannot be found in the game. So, if somebody can help me out, please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

does terrakoin look any good in a repeat ball everyone seems to be doing luxury ball but repeat and timer don't look bad do they?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
About to RNG Zekrom in my Black 2 game, and I'm having a hard time deciding what ball...opinions?

Luxury Ball Zekrom is fairly common around here, but I wouldn't mind having a version with my own OT. Dive Ball matches its tail engine thing very well when lit up, but that's not very often. Premier Ball is cool because of the contrast, plus the red line matches Zekrom's eye...hmm...

Also, post #2,000! I'm not quite ready to hold my 2,000th post giveaway, but it should happen in the next month or so. I'll announce it here first when it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)