Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to RNG for a Latios, was thinking any ideas for a mega latios spread? Also what ball? Too bad you can't get defog in Gen 5. :(

Anyone have a shiny sharpedo/carv that wants to trade for a modest kyogre 19/7/31/31/31/31

Edit- prefer +SPD -Satt but any decent nature will do, ability not to important as I plan to use him as my mega, butttt speed boost would be killer lol

My Powersaves is finally back up!

I am still looking for the Nickname-able Kalos Articuno. I can offer a cloning service of up to 3 pokemon holding items of your choice, along with a copy of the Articuno.

FC - 5472-8850-9126 - IGN - Andraste

I just hatched this...

[GER] Geckarbor* (M)
Ability: Overgrow
31/10/31/30/31/30 = Hidden Power [Fire]
Timid Nature

Whoever helps me to teach it Dragon Pulse can have a copy, since I don't own ORAS.

*german name

Last edited:
Was going to RNG for a Latios, was thinking any ideas for a mega latios spread? Also what ball? Too bad you can't get defog in Gen 5. :(
I would do naive for a mixed ddance set to take advantage of that boosted 130 attack. As for ball either dive or great

I just hatched this...

[GER] Geckarbor (M)
Timid Nature

Whoever helps me to teach it Dragon Pulse can have a copy. (since I don't own ORAS)
Unfortunately you can't tade a poke back to XY if it has an ORAS tutor move, according to serebii.

I just hatched this...

[GER] Geckarbor* (M)
Timid Nature

Whoever helps me to teach it Dragon Pulse can have a copy, since I don't own ORAS.

*german name
Do you have any spitbacks you wouldn't mind letting go of? Sorry to swoop in on your successful breed.

Do you have any spitbacks you wouldn't mind letting go of? Sorry to swoop in on your successful breed.
I used a HP[Fire] Ditto, that I got from Buckert (I think) and a 5IV Treecko (31/x/31/31/31/31). The 5IV Treecko is the only spitback I have left, since I was pretty lucky and got the "final product" in my second batch of eggs. You can have the 5IV Treecko if you want, but I don't know if it would really help you breed what you want.

Last edited:
Anyone have Synchronizers with the following Natures?
Jolly & Relaxed.
I'm going after the Lake Guardians (and others), and these could really help make soft reseting easier...
If so would anyone be willing to trade me one please?

I used a HP[Fire] Ditto, that I got from Buckert (I think) and a 5IV Treecko (31/10/31/31/31/31). The 5IV Treecko is the only spitback I have left, since I was pretty lucky and got the "final product" in my second batch of eggs. You can have the 5IV Treecko if you want, but I don't know if it would really help you breed what you want.
Ok no worries, thank you for responding :).

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a male Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr/Mienshao with Drain Punch, the IVs/nature don't matter; VM/PM if you want to help me.

Edit: Helped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)