Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been 12 long hours of SRing for this stupid Reshiram. I can't even catch one let alone get a decent IV. Does anyone have any tips? I get it to red and paralyze it, but the damn thing won't stay in the ball :'(
Do you have capture power lvl 3?

So it's been 12 long hours of SRing for this stupid Reshiram. I can't even catch one let alone get a decent IV. Does anyone have any tips? I get it to red and paralyze it, but the damn thing won't stay in the ball :'(

Goodra Can you clone? I have one on my ORAS but I lost my X so I'll have to get a clone back from you.

*Trev* No, I didn't even think about that! Thanks bud, gonna go google that right now! (dat alliteration)

EDIT: I think I'll toss this but I want you guys' opinion: Modest 12-13/4-5/31/31/31/29
Unfortunately I cannot clone myself :c

Minor question.

Are O-powers locked to the clock regardless of saving? For example, if I use Capture Power 3 during a SR capture and it's a toss, do I get the points back to keep using the O-Power, or will I have to wait for them to refill manually?

Minor question.

Are O-powers locked to the clock regardless of saving? For example, if I use Capture Power 3 during a SR capture and it's a toss, do I get the points back to keep using the O-Power, or will I have to wait for them to refill manually?
So long as you don't save I believe you get your points back.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the feedback, hopefully I'm actually able to come across a shiny one lol.
Regarding Zekrom balls, go with Nest for sure! Green + black looks cool as is, and that little green tip matches so nicely imo

Minor question.

They're tied to the save file, not the clock, so you can keep using the O-power before battling and soft reset without worrying about running out

Minor question.

As long as you save before you use the O-Power, you're safe.

Finally complete my team; how soon can you trade in Alpha sapphire?

When can you trade between X and Y?

Last edited:
What ball looks best with Ho-oh? I was thinking either Luxury, Repeat, or maybe even just a Pokeball?

Also does anyone know of a good spot to run loops to hatch eggs in ORAS yet?

Been soft resetting for most of last night, and this morning I finally got a decent Modest Kyogre, should I keep it?

Spread according to Serebii IV Calculator (XY):
16/17, 30/31, 27/28, 30/31, 30/31, 30/31.

I don't really play competitively so I'll probably end up keeping it. The main reason I'm asking is because of that HP IV. If the Attack and HP were switched it would be amazing. But I don't wanna sit through that 40 second cut scene anymore xD Does its HP IV matter all that much on Kyogre? If it helps, I planned on using the Primal Kyogre special sweeper set, Origin Pulse/Thunder/Ice Beam/Water Spout. Should I roll the dice again for better HP?

Been soft resetting for most of last night, and this morning I finally got a decent Modest Kyogre, should I keep it?

I don't really play competitively so I'll probably end up keeping it. The main reason I'm asking is because of that HP IV. If the Attack and HP were switched it would be amazing. But I don't wanna sit through that 40 second cut scene anymore xD Does its HP IV matter all that much on Kyogre? If it helps, I planned on using the Primal Kyogre special sweeper set, Origin Pulse/Thunder/Ice Beam/Water Spout. Should I roll the dice again for better HP?
I'll leave it to other suggestions on whether to keep that, but a suggestion if you continue.

You can KO Kyogre and battle it after the Elite Four to SR it without the cutscene.

Go for the better HP, I have tossed so many Reshirams because of the HP IV :'(

However if you just like to play for fun then keep it, but it probably won't see much value if you plan on trading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)