Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k, people until someone comes forth with actual proof that they have obtained a pokemon with an unreleased HA in-game in ORAS do not ask for such things just because whatever trade ban those Pokemon had was lifted. Same goes for items and whatnot.

Looking for a femal Buizel or Floatzel with her hidden ability, in a luxury, premier or dive ball !

You can find it on a safari , trading good stuff for it !

Edit : got it ^^

Last edited:
Looking for a femal Buizel or Floatzel with her hidden ability, in a luxury, premier or dive ball !

You can find it on a safari , trading good stuff for it !
Do you still need this? I can just catch one (or three) for you for free. They're just safari Pokemon.

Anyone have a 6iv ditto, prefferably with pokerus that will spread to my other pokes? Msg me plz i have 2 5iv modest ralts in regular pokeballs. And can you check smogon from the 3ds/2ds browser?

Again?

Does anyone have a non/shiny Kyogre, competitive? If non-shiny, I would prefer it to be in a great, lure, quick, net, or dive ball. If it's shiny, I would like it to be in a heal, dusk, moon, love, or luxury ball. CMT for it.

Looking for Heatran modest/timid w/stealh rocks but it not super important.. I have alot of competitive pokemon, non shiney or shiney, just ask! AND i looking for Charizardsite Y! anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)