Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have spitbacks for ralts? I can't really give you anything but I don't care how bad the spitbacks are. Just something to get started on Mega galade and breeding in general!
i have a female 5 iv telepathy a great ball in that you can have for free , 31/31/31/x/31/31

pm me your FC and IGN

So just best KO him and try again later eh?

Where can I find him after KO'ing? And what over legends would better to just KO and try later?

I've already skipped trying to SR Latios (cause almost all sets require HP Fire or Defog).
Groudon will be at the same place. Also Deoxys is best to KO' as well, because there's a cutscene after that too.

Looking for a cloner to clone me a box of monsters; an ev trainer to train three monsters with out PKRS and level them to level 49, and also looking for Salamencite if someone can clone me a copy of theirs since I'm saved in front of Rayquaza.

Let me know if you can do any of these things. I do need cloning done before I can hire an ev trainer though.

Looking for a cloner to clone me a box of monsters; an ev trainer to train three monsters with out PKRS and level them to level 49, and also looking for Salamencite if someone can clone me a copy of theirs since I'm saved in front of Rayquaza.

Let me know if you can do any of these things. I do need cloning done before I can hire an ev trainer though.
by box you mean 30? i can do a few .

and training without pokerus is just so gross ( i tried, give up after 8 hordes ) .

How much is a "box of monsters"? Just 30 x 2 ? I don't want to be trading like 120 pokemon back. lol. Anyways, I can help clone.

Edit: greninja'd by TyVip, Tyvip can help :]

Afaik, Groudon/Kyogre are the only ones that are worth KOing and SRing for later, since the other legends are either forced to catch/obtain, or can be found Post-game.

While we're on the subject, what is the current record IV spread for those who are SRing for Latios? Part of me wants to keep SRing mine for battle spot use, but I'm starting to get fed up with the constant battling and scrolling through Steven's rambling. I just want to finish the game at this point. ;-;
I saw rj with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid latios. I'm still SR'ing my own latias for like 5 days now (2 days if you exclude the day I forgot to use synchronize). I also dislike the fact that we get the lati@s quite early in-game, and the process which takes as frustrating as seeing Lysandre's face boasting about his fatty mega gyarados is really discouraging in spite of the fact that we get 3 guaranteed ivs with our desired nature.

by box you mean 30? i can do a few .

and training without pokerus is just so gross ( i tried, give up after 8 hordes ) .
Yeah, it's just six clones of 5 monsters; total of 30 clones back to me. Also, yeah some people wont trade for stuff if it's trained with PKRS, but maybe there is some monster less person here who will need something off me. *shrug* I'll jump on my main code here. Thanks everyone! By the way, do you have Salamencite?
How much is a "box of monsters"? Just 30 x 2 ? I don't want to be trading like 120 pokemon back. lol. Anyways, I can help clone.

30 monsters total; TyVip says she can do a few, so I might come to you after. Thanks everyone! By the way, do you have Salamencite?

Yeah, it's just six clones of 5 monsters; total of 30 clones back to me. Also, yeah some people wont trade for stuff if it's trained with PKRS, but maybe there is some monster less person here who will need something off me. *shrug* I'll jump on my main code here. Thanks everyone! By the way, do you have Salamencite?

30 monsters total; TyVip says she can do a few, so I might come to you after. Thanks everyone! By the way, do you have Salamencite?
i'll clone 2 out of 5 . That would be 14 trades back .
original + 6 or original + 5 ?

edit : no i just finished the game , will start delta when i feel like it :P .

Don't have an extra Salamencite, sorry :/ Just lmk by VM or PM if you need cloning still.

Can you do 3 of the 5? 18 clones back to me.
i'll clone 2 out of 5 . That would be 14 trades back .
original + 6 or original + 5 ?

edit : no i just finished the game , will start delta when i feel like it :P .
I'm cloning Shiny Magnemite, Shiny Greninja, Ferrothorn, Mamoswine and Shiny Latias. Which would you like to clone? Also, no, it's just 12 trades. Original + 5. Send the original back first please. Thanks.

Can you do 3 of the 5? 18 clones back to me.

I'm cloning Shiny Magnemite, Shiny Greninja, Ferrothorn, Mamoswine and Shiny Latias. Which would you like to clone? Also, no, it's just 12 trades. Original + 5. Send the original back first please. Thanks.
i only caught 2 fodders :( , so no .

Anyone have any of these with 30 defence and 31 Special defence and EMs?
Female dusk ball froakie
Female Treecko
Safari ball seedot
Or any other poke viable for mixed HP fire
Anyone?Wanna quickly get this out of the way, so that I can start on the other projects

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I saw rj with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid latios. I'm still SR'ing my own latias for like 5 days now (2 days if you exclude the day I forgot to use synchronize). I also dislike the fact that we get the lati@s quite early in-game, and the process which takes as frustrating as seeing Lysandre's face boasting about his fatty mega gyarados is really discouraging in spite of the fact that we get 3 guaranteed ivs with our desired nature.
Wow... maybe I can convince rj to clone me one for supplying a synchronizer.
I believe Memphis Grizzly said he SR'd a 5IV Timid Latios and a 6IV Timid Latias.

Hi, looking for someone willing to ev train and level 3 monsters with out PKRS, to level 49. Also looking for someone who has a spare salamencite they can clone me. PM me if you can help; or post on my thread. Thanks.
i only caught 2 fodders :( , so no .
lol, I was just asking if you had a preference of which ones you were cloning. I remember you like UT shinies, so I sent over Magnemite. Latias is Chev4's is fully re-distributable. Thanks for doing two!
Don't have an extra Salamencite, sorry :/ Just lmk by VM or PM if you need cloning still.
I'm online with the other three if you can still help. I saved the 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naïve Gunk Shot Shiny Greninja for you. :D

Back again. Does anybody minding trading me Pokemon infected with Pokerus so I can spread it? I had one but forgot to spread it, lol. Thanks in advance.

Where should I go to request a Diancie code? The distribution is still on in my country but all my local stores are out of them
You may be better off asking for someone to trade you a Diancie since I think the event is over. I have one for trade but only for another legendary if you want one.

Yepppp, got one. Lemme add you and get online!
Cool! Thanks for that!

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

cant it be possible that the weather trio can be shiny but people just havent found out yet because its a bit strange that they all can be shiny accept them who are catable the same way as the other legends
Nope, they're locked. I'm honestly surprised they didn't lock the Eon duo, or even all the legendary Pokemon like they did in X/Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)