Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a septile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a 6 iv shiny kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one.

Lf the following to finish live pokedex:
Rapidash,porygon2,entei,lugia,mienshao, spritzee,aromatisse,slurpuff
as well as a few events
I've got a rubbish Lugia that you could have plus a few Porygon spitbacks. You could have one of those too, assuming I have the relevant evo item.

I'll be free in about three hours if it's something you want to do?

I've got a rubbish Lugia that you could have plus a few Porygon spitbacks. You could have one of those too, assuming I have the relevant evo item.

I'll be free in about three hours if it's something you want to do?
That would be great,thanks

Also, can someone help me evolve my spritzee and swirlix? Helped

Last edited:
I am looking for any HA Tauros!!

Here is what I am willing to trade.

1. Cloning Service of 1 Pokemon holding item of your choice per Pokemon I am looking for.

2. 6IV, Impish/Overcoat Mandibuzz with Roost/Defog/Tailwind/Foul Play. - Battle Ready
3. 6IV, Adamant Feraligatr with Crunch/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/ Dragon Dance - Battle Ready
4. 6IV, Modest/Swift Swim Seismitoad with Scald/Uproar/Earth Power/Sludge Bomb - Battle Ready
5. 6IV, Jolly/Dry Skin Toxicroak with Fake Out/Poison Jab/Drain Punch and Sucker Punch - Battle Ready

My FC is 5472 - 8850 -9126. IGN Hatsune Miku

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys, would anyone be interested in flawless 3rd Gen Snorunts (with Double-Edge and stuff)? Because I'm thinking about doing a small giveaway of those to "celebrate" that I have the Bank and will have my AS soon; but I'm not sure.

Guys, would anyone be interested in flawless 3rd Gen Snorunts (with Double-Edge and stuff)? Because I'm thinking about doing a small giveaway of those to "celebrate" that I have the Bank and will have my AS soon; but I'm not sure.
I'd participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)