Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, I'm not looking to have the whole game spoiled but I was just wondering if we got any new hidden ability starters in ORAS? A simple yes or no will suffice. :)

flargananddingle is there a list of the new egg moves?
No new Hidden Ability starters, and no starters are catchable in any balls other than a Pokéball. So much for everyone's Dive Ball Mudkip hopes.

Does anyone, by any chance has a Golet with good IVs. Don't care for nature, ability, moves, I have to build a vgc14 ground team, and I wanted to use it, but the best one I have here is 2 IVs. If anyone can help me speed up the process, I'd be thankful.

Hey guys, I'm not looking to have the whole game spoiled but I was just wondering if we got any new hidden ability starters in ORAS? A simple yes or no will suffice. :)

flargananddingle is there a list of the new egg moves?
Sorry I didn't get an alert for this...there is a list but it is combined with other lists that will completely spoil stuff lol. Most of them (iirc) are also tutor momoves though there are a few that arent

Does anyone, by any chance has a Golet with good IVs. Don't care for nature, ability, moves, I have to build a vgc14 ground team, and I wanted to use it, but the best one I have here is 2 IVs. If anyone can help me speed up the process, I'd be thankful.
i think i have one with 3 or 4 ivs.

I don't have much to offer, but can I add you and we get it done? You'll save my life. Thanks.
the golet that i have has 2 ivs so i breed you one with. 5 iv ;)

I am locking for an ambipom with fake out, low kick, return and knock off. But if you dont have then another pokemon with HA or with good ivs its fine.

my fc is on my sign

btw are you from portugal ?

the golet that i have has 2 ivs so i breed you one with. 5 iv ;)

I am locking for an ambipom with fake out, low kick, return and knock off. But if you dont have then another pokemon with HA or with good ivs its fine.

my fc is on my sign

btw are you from portugal ?
No, I'm from Brasil. And unfortunately, I don't have Ambipon. I play mostly VGC, and I never built a team with it. I'll see what I have that can be at least a good enough of an offer.

I've added you already. Thanks a lot for your trouble.

EDIT: My FC is in my sign as well..

No, I'm from Brasil. And unfortunately, I don't have Ambipon. I play mostly VGC, and I never built a team with it. I'll see what I have that can be at least a good enough of an offer.

I've added you already. Thanks a lot for your trouble.

EDIT: My FC is in my sign as well..
whats the diference between vgc and the other tiers?

btw thanks for the chimchar one of my favorite pokemons ^^

So my pokemon y appears to have lost all of its data and I had over 200 different species of 5 Iv pokes. I have proof of my claim through past trades and what I am requesting is if someone is willing to help and provide me with at least 3 different egg group 5 iv pokemkn I promise to remberse the generosity asap. I also plan to use them to get through alpha sappire. Please someone help me! Much appreciated

Im looking for a 5IV of these pokemon, thats the moveset im using so 5IVs that go with it, i dont care if they are clones, as long as they are legit, will try to get the best offer, if interested in helping me, pm me and ill see what I can offer.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Superpower

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
Yesterday at 8:20 PMEditDelete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)