Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF someone to clone my shiny Reshiram, you may keep a No Redis copy for yourself in return.
Edit: Thanks eveefan :)

Also, I am still in need of synchronizers with the following natures: relaxed, impish, careful, and bold. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
LF someone to clone my shiny Reshiram, you may keep a No Redis copy for yourself in return.

Also, I am still in need of synchronizers with the following natures: relaxed, impish, careful, and bold. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I can help you cloning. Add me and I'll be on in a moment if you want.

im affraid of that too but I would like to be sure if not im gonna softreset them:)
since no one will be bother to soft reset for those hidden ability event (unless they have LOTS of free time) . We don't have the answers . Maybe they aren't shiny locked, but no one will take the time to soft reset for a shiny . one without a perfect ivs or a decent nature .

I'm not saying you should not soft reset for it, i'm just giving you my advice.

edit : can't be shiny

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
since no one will be bother to soft reset for those hidden ability event (unless they have LOTS of free time) . We don't have the answers . Maybe they aren't shiny locked, but no one will take the time to soft reset for a shiny . one without a perfect ivs or a decent nature .

I'm not saying you should not soft reset for it, i'm just giving you my advice.
The information exists; people have dumped the wondercard files. The PID Toggle part for the HA events is "0x03", which translates to "Generate Random PID (can't be shiny)".

(Wondercard structure information taken from here.)

TL;DR They can't be shiny.

Last edited:
Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Bold Flower Veil Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground

Still 4 left, I'm trading these for pretty much any 5IV 4EM Matching Ball Poke I do not have yet as getting real close to finishing Kanto-Unova with Kalos already completed with all 5IV 4EM Matching ball :o

Interested in the white flabebe in premier ball, and possibly the red one in heal ball. PM me so we can work something out without clogging the thread :P
The Red one I reserved to who missed out on the Blue one so sorry about that :(

I still have the White one though if still interested so I can send a PM?

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all first stage and single stage Pokemon? I know I could just go through a list of all of them but it would be handy and more simple if a list like this already exists.

I'm currently looking for two legendary Pokemon, both with blue pentagon:
Timid Thunderus 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Landorus 31/31/31/x/31/31

These are big asks for perfect legendaries but in return I am willing to undertake any breeding project you request including egg moves, hidden abilities (if I can access them) and Poke balls.

I'm currently looking for two legendary Pokemon, both with blue pentagon:
Timid Thunderus 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Landorus 31/31/31/x/31/31

These are big asks for perfect legendaries but in return I am willing to undertake any breeding project you request including egg moves, hidden abilities (if I can access them) and Poke balls.
you're better off asking for those from gen 5 since RNG abuse is much faster and easier than spending hours resetting. If blue pentagon is a must then lower the requirements of one of the stats to say 27+

you're better off asking for those from gen 5 since RNG abuse is much faster and easier than spending hours resetting. If blue pentagon is a must then lower the requirements of one of the stats to say 27+
Yeah it has to be blue pentagon for VGC and I can access an imperfect one in the mean time but I'm looking for perfection to compete with. I'm also open to two to one trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)