Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you one for free, but it's cloned. I'll need your FC and mine is in my signature. If you can't see it due to being on mobile, then its:
4227 - 1788 - 4304
Oh I would appreciate it so much. My FC is: 2122-8347-6047 3DS name: KungCarl

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm looking for a Regenerator Foongus. Any female will do, nature/IVs and matching ball are cool but not needed at all =)

Thanks in advance! :>

I can help you with this tonight if no one else does. If you happen to have female spitbacks from my Wants list on my thread that'd be great, but I'll get you one either way.
I really dont have any of Your wants, usee im not really that into what pokeball my pokemon are in :/

but I have a adamant poison heal shroomish With helpinghand drain puch focus puch and bullet seed caught in a nest ball u can get for it ?:)

I really dont have any of Your wants, usee im not really that into what pokeball my pokemon are in :/

but I have a adamant poison heal shroomish With helpinghand drain puch focus puch and bullet seed caught in a nest ball u can get for it ?:)
Any male only Pokemon like Tauros or genderless? Again, I'll send you one either way so it's fine if you don't.

LF HA Cleffa (with Wish), HA Gligar, and HA Torchic (preferably with Baton Pass)

IVs, Natures, EVs, etc dont matter.

Also looking for Scyther with Baton Pass and Defog.

Please PM me, I will be offering BR Pokemon, and flawless shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)