Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would using the new web browser pokesav for cloning be okay? Or does it have to be through a powersave?
As long as the Pokémon is (originally) legitimate, and not edited by such a process, then yes, so long as your methods are documented in your thread.

Of course I'm guessing there's not enough data yet to be 100% certain that nothing is edited by the process, so proceed with caution for now.
What .com said when I asked in the hack check thread.

Does anyone have a male of the following pokemon snorlax or pidgey with egg moves. I do not care about nature or IV's and the egg moves can be any. I can trade something if you wish from my thread although my thread is not 100% complete.
I have a snorlax with lick

Lf a 31/31/31/30/30/1 ha sylveon (it can be modest and 31 speed but I would rather quiet 1 iv speed for trick room, is here where I post this?
You'll get better mileage saying that your looking for a spread of 31/x/31/30/30/odd, since its still HP Ground and more likely that someone will have.

Last edited:
Couple of questions about the Eon Ticket:

1. If I've already caught Lati@s, can I still Streetpass the Ticket to other people?

2. Can I revisit Southern Island after catching Lati@s?

3. Will the Eon Ticket be unable to be Streetpassed after a certain time? Like is there a date when you won't be able to receive it anymore or would I still be able to get it if I passed by somebody with it in like, five years?

Couple of questions about the Eon Ticket:

1. If I've already caught Lati@s, can I still Streetpass the Ticket to other people?
Yes
2. Can I revisit Southern Island after catching Lati@s?

No

3. Will the Eon Ticket be unable to be Streetpassed after a certain time? Like is there a date when you won't be able to receive it anymore or would I still be able to get it if I passed by somebody with it in like, five years?

Should be indefinite

Anyone have a shiny imposter ditto? I know it may seem like a lot to ask, but I can offer one of about 5 shinies of your choosing (all 5/6 iv). And the ditto doesn't have to be perfect iv's or anything (Jesus, that would take forever XD). Just a high HP iv. Thanks so much!

*VM/PM me if you want to trade :)

Can someone clone a Pokemon for me? I need 3-4 copies of my Ralts. Preferably a cloner with a trade thread or references--some kind of forum presence. You can certainly keep a copy of it for yourself :)

Anyone have a spare Bunnelsby or Diggersby with HA Huge Power available to trade? IVs irrelevant.

I have a bunch of starters for trade, as well as Dratini, Azumarill, Gible, and Larvitar with egg moves and/or Hidden Abilities, plus decent IVs.

FC: 1693-2268-4867 (IGN: Skyeater)

Hi everyone. I'm trying to help out a new user and make his day. I can trade any of my soft resets or anything on my thread for the following of these pokemon competitively.
manaphy
arceus
shaymin
genesect
or a mew
If you can trade me any of these I will hand over a lot. My thread may not be finished so I have a few other stuff not mentioned on my thread that I can hand over if you ask.

Ehh...does anyone have a TSV of 2638? I looked on the thread list and on reddit, but...I dunno, maybe someone has it here? I'm kind of out of places to look. Thanks!

EDIT: ok, now I've actually exhausted all resources by now. Reddit doesn't have it, google doesn't have it, smogon doesn't have it (or at least, the list doesn't). I really have no idea how to go about doing this.

Last edited:
Ehh...does anyone have a TSV of 2638? I looked on the thread list and on reddit, but...I dunno, maybe someone has it here? I'm kind of out of places to look. Thanks!

EDIT: ok, now I've actually exhausted all resources by now. Reddit doesn't have it, google doesn't have it, smogon doesn't have it (or at least, the list doesn't). I really have no idea how to go about doing this.
breed another egg ? Stuffs like that happen all the time don't worry .

Breed an egg with a different TSV

Edit: Greninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)