Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I can offer for Tornadus:

Shiny Wie Shu Adamant
Shiny 3 IV Skallyk
Shiny 5 Iv Charmander Adamant
Shiny Rotom 4 Iv Modest
Shiny 5 Iv Aegislash Brave
Shiny 5 IV Goodra +Def -Attack
Shiny Reshiram
Keldeo Hp Ice Perfect Spread

Or Even some other legends if you won't need something out of this list

hey I can offer for Tornadus:

Shiny Wie Shu Adamant
Shiny 3 IV Skallyk
Shiny 5 Iv Charmander Adamant
Shiny Rotom 4 Iv Modest
Shiny 5 Iv Aegislash Brave
Shiny 5 IV Goodra +Def -Attack
Shiny Reshiram
Keldeo Hp Ice Perfect Spread

Or Even some other legends if you won't need something out of this list
You have been looking for this legendary for a while. Maybe I can try and help out. Pm me with info on which of those pokemon are actually obtained by you.
Does anyone have a female Fennekin with HA? I don't care about IVs
I have to finish up a repeat ball pidgey breeding project but when I am done I have to breed a fenneking with HA. I can help you but understand it will be a while.

Question. So you know the ribbon lady in mauville who gives ribbons daily. If I were able to set the clock on my 3ds to 11:59 PM the day would role over would that also mean I can get a ribbon from that same lady when the clock roles over. I am asking because I myself am not sure because when you role the clock over for the legendaries in Omega ruby you have to wait a few days for them to reappear.

Looking for a cloner preferably someone that know's how to use QR codes but either method of cloning is fine. This is a pretty big order so I can pay a decent amount like two or three things from my thread for helping me out:).

Question. So you know the ribbon lady in mauville who gives ribbons daily. If I were able to set the clock on my 3ds to 11:59 PM the day would role over would that also mean I can get a ribbon from that same lady when the clock roles over. I am asking because I myself am not sure because when you role the clock over for the legendaries in Omega ruby you have to wait a few days for them to reappear.
Yeah they really fixed the clock for ORAS,
I had to wait two whole days for my Secret Base flags to reappear when I tried to put the clock at 11:59 p.m.

Lf someone to help me transfer some Pokemon from my AS to my X. VM me please if you can help.

Edit: Did it the long way using GTS...XD

Last edited:
Bump.

I'm looking for female Gastly spitbacks in Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball and Safari Ball and Inner Focus Kangaskhan in Luxury Ball.
See my list of rare ball females for what I have to offer in exchange.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)