Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am looking for Dratini and Larvitar both with Adamant nature. IVs are irrelevant and EVs should be zero spent.
I can offer any non-legendary Pokemon from OmegaRuby

Sorta what I meant to say, but with different teams I mean building around the possibilities. In this case, I couldn't be able to use a Defog Latios, therefore, I use another Pokemon, but I need to change my entire team then. That's what I was talking about, not focusing on smogon in general but on the wifi battles outside here, in the PSS.

I'll take a look at the threads and I'll offer whatever it could has value. Thank you!
I have a defog latios to share... These are the details...
NEW!

Nature: TIMID | Gender: (♂) | Ability: LEVITATE
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
EVs: LV. 50 6 DEF 252 SPATK 252 SPD
Moves: DEFOG | DRACO METEOR |PSYSHOCK| HIDDEN POWER
Notes: Recieved in a trade by Fiat500 Has Pokerus.
Hidden Power: FIRE
NickNamed: NN
Met at: Johto Region
OT:Chevar| ID: 39189
FULL REDIS

Hey guys, looking for a Growlithe, Adamant with 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with Close Combat and Flare Blitz as egg moves. A matching ball would be nice but not necessary. I'd be offering most things from my thread, so if you have one for trade, let me know! I don't mind if its a clone.

Hey guys, looking for a Growlithe, Adamant with 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with Close Combat and Flare Blitz as egg moves. A matching ball would be nice but not necessary. I'd be offering most things from my thread, so if you have one for trade, let me know! I don't mind if its a clone.
I can offer you one in a Fast Ball with those egg moves. PM me.

let me breed them for you and yo dont have any other ones i can trade back
Alright you breed them for me and I trade with you all my legendaries, if you trade them back to me!
Including:
4x Regi-pokes
Ho-Oh
Azelf, Uxie
Tornadus
Virizion

But this is so much, I want to ask if you can breed the 3 X/Y Starter Pokemons for me as well, if possible please?

LF: Either one of these:

-Arceus codes.

-Shiny Arceus (IVs/Nature do not matter).
PM me. Willing to trade multiple Pokemon for these.

I am also looking for any arceus codes or a shiny arceus. I can offer anything from my thread or an amuara code. Let me know if your interested.

Trading my shiny Abra, catched yesterday

also

Sylveon (252SpecA, 252 Spe, 4HP) Modest (dont know about it's IVs)
for Adamant Scyther or Modest Gastly

Last edited:
Trading my shiny Abra, catched yesterday

also

Sylveon (252SpecA, 252 Spe, 4HP) Modest (dont know about it's IVs)
for Adamant Scyther or Modest Gastly
Hey, welcome to Smogon bud :)
If you want to trade with people on this community, I advise you always specify details on your shiny pokemon, such as the IVs, ball gender etc etc otherwise I'm afraid not many people will be interested :/

Also, if you want to trade regular pokemon, be sure to point out if you want spitbacks or not. I'm assuming from your post you're looking for spitbacks (where IVs don't matter). Becuase if you're looking for competitively bred pokemon, you're gonna have to offer more than a random Sylveon with dubious IVs.

Good luck finding what you're looking for. I'd breed you the pokemon myself, but I don't have my DS with me atm :((

Anyone have an interest in a Timid Defog HP Fire Latios in a Great Ball? I'm looking for some Gen 6 native Pokemon, namely Bold Zapdos, Calm HP Ice Thundurus, Adamant Landorus, and Timid Tornadus. Let me know if you're interested :) thanks!

Last edited:
Can someone help me evolve my Graveler? I can attach an item to it as payment or something, just lmk!

Edit: Helped! Thanks Tooby!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)