Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, eh, my legendaries are working again on ORAS, but I figured, hey, it's time to SR Uxie and then, boom, Azelf appears.

Turns out that my 3DS has been set to a really weird and awkward time. What can I do about that without disrupting anything?

It's 02-01-15, 0.55 now on my 3DS and I'm confident I set it back to the original time...

Moon Ball.
Without having to sit for another 24 hours for time-based events to become accessible again? Nothing. The places with the mysterious rings do give a little hint as to what will be encountered as soon as you enter the area, which can help tell you if Uxie will come out right now, or... just keep checking the time in the 3DS' home screen and be ready to go as soon as the hour Uxie can appear in hits. (once you get into the cave itself and get the message, you can SR it as long as needed provided you don't leave)

Looking for the following

Someone willing to redeem my shiny charizard code

A perfect torchic gender does not matter or egg moves it just needs HA

A perfect torkoal

My offers are anything from my thread.

Probably a dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyway.

Timid Azelf
HP: 31
Atk: 21,23
Def: 31
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Keep right? That non-perfect SpA annoys me greatly. And no, I didn't powersave before it. Well, technically, I did, just a long time ago.

Timid Azelf

Keep right? That non-perfect SpA annoys me greatly. And no, I didn't powersave before it. Well, technically, I did, just a long time ago.
In all honesty as great as the stats are I rather would have.

X
26+
26+

So unless you were going for a certain hidden power I think you may have to toss.

Edit:
I got a
X
Jolly rayquaza and I had to toss it.

Edit edit: it's your choice but I have a neutral opinion so you can keep and you shouldn't regret it:)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Timid Azelf

Is perfectly Keepable man, don't be so perfectionist. lol

Guess I'll keep it then. I can always SR again on a new file if I want or powersave my file back. I really wanted to SR Uxie but Azelf got in the way. XD Should have more luck tomorrow. Now sleepy sleepy time zzz.

Looking to evolve for alakazam. Any help would be well helpful. Not much to offer for the help since I'm still just playing through the story for the first time.

I'm looking for a spitback female HA Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory with 4-5ivs to breed for my own competitive Typhlosion. I will take a male if it turns out that I can't get a female from anyone.

Here are some pokes I have bred that I have for trade at the moment:
Eevee, Male, Lv. 22, Adaptability, Modest, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Wish, Quick Attack, Bite, Refresh (Pokeball)
Honedge, Female, Lv. 1, No Guard, Quiet, 31/31/31/31/31/xx, Moveset: Shadow Sneak, Metal Sound, Wide Guard, Destiny Bond (Quick Ball)
Togepi, Female, Lv. 1, Hustle, Timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Growl, Charm (Pokeball)
Froakie, Female, Lv. 1, Protean, Naive, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Moveset: Bestow, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage (Dive Ball)
Goomy, Female, Lv. 1, Sap Sipper, Modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Curse, Acid Armor, Counter, Poison Tail (Pokeball)
Gastly, Male, Lv. 1, Levitate, Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Hypnosis, Lick, Disable, Perish Song (Premier Ball)
Larvitar, Male, Lv. 1, Guts, Relaxed, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Moveset: Bite, Leer (Pokeball)

I'm looking for a spitback female HA Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory with 4-5ivs to breed for my own competitive Typhlosion. I will take a male if it turns out that I can't get a female from anyone.

Here are some pokes I have bred that I have for trade at the moment:
Eevee, Male, Lv. 22, Adaptability, Modest, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Wish, Quick Attack, Bite, Refresh (Pokeball)
Honedge, Female, Lv. 1, No Guard, Quiet, 31/31/31/31/31/xx, Moveset: Shadow Sneak, Metal Sound, Wide Guard, Destiny Bond (Quick Ball)
Togepi, Female, Lv. 1, Hustle, Timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Growl, Charm (Pokeball)
Froakie, Female, Lv. 1, Protean, Naive, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Moveset: Bestow, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage (Dive Ball)
Goomy, Female, Lv. 1, Sap Sipper, Modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Curse, Acid Armor, Counter, Poison Tail (Pokeball)
Gastly, Male, Lv. 1, Levitate, Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moveset: Hypnosis, Lick, Disable, Perish Song (Premier Ball)
Larvitar, Male, Lv. 1, Guts, Relaxed, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Moveset: Bite, Leer (Pokeball)
Deposit something on the GTS and I'll send you a 5 IV HA female for free.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Jolly Nature
31/31/31/23/30/31

Keep? Flawless or bust?
Would Terrakion ever run an EV spread that isn't 4/252/252?
Keep, congrats for the cool Terrakion. Pretty much what I told Thomaz above should also apply here; besides, Terrakion doesn't need 31 SpD anyway (unless you're concerned of super rare and highly improbable Download shenaningans).

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.

Jolly Nature
31/31/31/23/30/31

Keep? Flawless or bust?
Would Terrakion ever run an EV spread that isn't 4/252/252?
keep dude. From a collector's point of view I can see why people freak out about getting flawless all over the place. BUT if you actually use that for battling there is absolutely no difference. In fact, some RNGs done in the past had 30 IVs somewhere because of spreads being nature locked.

Um hi everyone i'm looking for a good iv shiny adamant cranidos & in return i can offer a ether a self bred adamant or jolly rock head tyrantrum with 5 ivs & egg moves.

Well, it seems I finally managed to breed a Mareep egg with an ESV that I could find on the site. Now, since it also seems to be a factor for some, what would be a good hatching location for it?

Well, it seems I finally managed to breed a Mareep egg with an ESV that I could find on the site. Now, since it also seems to be a factor for some, what would be a good hatching location for it?
I hatched mine in Azure Bay because that's where you find the Ampharosite. I think Prism Tower or one of the train stations is pretty good too, for the electric theme. If ORAS, maybe New Mauville, which is also where you can get the Ampharosite; I'd personally prefer Sea Mauville though, to link back to Azure Bay.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Um hi everyone i'm looking for a good iv shiny adamant cranidos & in return i can offer a ether a self bred adamant or jolly rock head tyrantrum with 5 ivs & egg moves.
Hey there, I do have a male shiny adamant Cranidos with flawless IVs and HA, but only one copy of it. If you're interested, check out my current wants list, and let me know via PM what you could offer. I won't be expecting too much for it^^

Edit: fixed the link

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Depends on if they're hatching in ORAS or XY.
If XY, Kalos Power Plant works nicely for Electric Types. If ORAS, Secret Meadow ('cause sheep like meadows?) would get my vote; Pathless Plain would be up there too.

Hey guys, so I'm planning on SRing Regicork, and I have a couple questions before I start:

1. Best ball for shiny and non? (Finally got my shiny charm and want to be prepared lol) I'm tired of using repeat ball for so many things these days...

2. I noticed in the SRing guide there isn't a recommended method for a -Spe nature. I thought initially about doing Sassy for a curse set, but would I be better off doing Careful for both the same of ease (it being lv 30 and all) and viability?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)