Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna assume that the only way to obtain Landorus in White if you don't have Black, is if you send over Tornadus-I after using the Reveal Glass in Black 2?
Yes that's correct but i don't think you even need to use the reveal glass

Could someone please clone these 2 pokemon for me? (Sorry for the crappy format)

Shiny suicune modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 pressure OT Crystal ID 23949 (lure ball) (RNG'ed by DX 2401 PT of serebiiforums

Shiny froslass timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 cursed body OT White ID 17628 (RNG'ed by DX 2401PT of serebiiforums)

Reward is a fully redis copy of these pokemon
Also bumping

Linoone learns Belly Drum at level 43 in ORAS... I assume you mean Extreme Speed? They're really hard to come by (especially good ones) but BriarRose has a random IV adamant one

100% hack. General rule of thumb: if you see the Pokemon in the overworld then it cannot be shiny, since it being shiny in battle would conflict with it not being shiny in the overworld
You sure? I thought the eon ticket lati@s could be shiny? Maybe it's just me that screwed up then ^^

Yes that's correct but i don't think you even need to use the reveal glass
He would since the Therian formes didn't exist in the original BW games, so you need to revert them to their Incarnate formes before trading.
Ah yeah, I figured. Damn you trollfreak!

I stopped going after shiny Thundurus. The spread is just too uncommon and I wasn't finding any other shiny frames. =( So I continued and caught shiny Terrakion. I grabbed a random Tornadus and played Black 2 until I could trade, but like you said, it can't be traded. =(

Guess I'll definitely have a good reason to RNG a good Black 2 file and get me some stuff, since I'll have to wait for Lando anyway.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You sure? I thought the eon ticket lati@s could be shiny? Maybe it's just me that screwed up then ^^
Latios, Latias, and the Regis don't have a shiny lock in ORAS and they are in the overworld
I said general rule... Really though it's mostly 'cover' legends, since BW(2) Reshiram and Zekrom can't be shiny, neither can Xerneas or Yveltal (and the Kanto birds), and ORAS Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza are also shiny locked. It's kinda odd that the Eon Ticket Lati@s can be shiny imo since they have a cutscene, but I totally forgot about the Regis (although they make sense to me since they're stationary legends)

God damn it, I threw away my time. But a friend of mine has a shiny Rayquaza with the pentagon sign. Does that mean it's hacked? I assume so, since Ray cant be caught in XY.
Linoone learns Belly Drum at level 43 in ORAS... I assume you mean Extreme Speed? They're really hard to come by (especially good ones) but BriarRose has a random IV adamant one

100% hack. General rule of thumb: if you see the Pokemon in the overworld then it cannot be shiny, since it being shiny in battle would conflict with it not being shiny in the overworld
You mean Extreme Speed? because Belly Drum is a level-up move. lol I'm pretty sure someone around here has one, but I'm not sure who it is.

Yes, its a hack.

Edit: I can't say I was ninja'd.
Could be (though unlikely) the Japanese event..which is shiny with a pentagon

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/384.shtml

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
God damn it, I threw away my time. But a friend of mine has a shiny Rayquaza with the pentagon sign. Does that mean it's hacked? I assume so, since Ray cant be caught in XY.
Unless it is in a Cherish Ball and from one of the Japanese events that have happened this year, it's indeed a hack. Shiny Rayquaza was given away at the World Hobby Fair a few months ago and is currently being distributed by serial code in CoroCoro magazines. Another event with the shiny Ray is planned for Korea in a few weeks.

Ah yeah, I figured. Damn you trollfreak!

I stopped going after shiny Thundurus. The spread is just too uncommon and I wasn't finding any other shiny frames. =( So I continued and caught shiny Terrakion. I grabbed a random Tornadus and played Black 2 until I could trade, but like you said, it can't be traded. =(

Guess I'll definitely have a good reason to RNG a good Black 2 file and get me some stuff, since I'll have to wait for Lando anyway.
If you ever restart your White file, you might want to try ID/SID abuse in order to get more Shiny Thundurus spreads. I haven't tried it myself (like I said, I eventually got one), but if I'm not mistaken, you can search for a seed that gives the desired IVs, and keep trying to hit your desired Nature through Chatot pitches. If you happen to find a frame with your desired Nature that you can hit with some consistency, you can RNG your ID/SID abuse to make that frame shiny, and bingo.

If you ever restart your White file, you might want to try ID/SID abuse in order to get more Shiny Thundurus spreads. I haven't tried it myself (like I said, I eventually got one), but if I'm not mistaken, you can search for a seed that gives the desired IVs, and keep trying to hit your desired Nature through Chatot pitches. If you happen to find a frame with your desired Nature that you can hit with some consistency, you can RNG your ID/SID abuse to make that frame shiny, and bingo.
Well, I did in fact ID/SID abuse for shiny Thundurus spreads, but I only found one. Maybe I should've RNG'd a different combination? I'm not very used to BW RNG lol. Like, just now, I had found a good hex flawless frame for Kyurem, turns out it's a Cute Charm frame. XD

*shrug* I'll get there eventually. RNGing my whole team shiny was mad fun though. Guess I'll do that for my Black 2 lol.

Edit -> As to not turn this post in a reply-only post, here's a question.

I'm checking my Emerald for more good spreads like the Jolly one from recently. Some Pokemon go along nicely with specific spreads like Adamant stuff in general, but I'm not too sure when it gets to Careful stuff or Impish. Any wild 3rd gen Pokemon that like tutor moves from gen 3-4?

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Uh. If it's Japanese and in a Cherish ball, there's two events for shiny Rayquaza in Gen 6.

Edit: Super late because refreshing pages is hard.

Excuse me everyone me again unfortunately my trade with Cretacerus didn't go so well as i didn't have the right pokemon to give but i am still looking for a shiny cranidos with adamant nature & good ivs & in return i can offer a rock head tyrantrum ether adamant or jolly with 5 ivs & egg moves also does anyone happen to have a spare salac berry?I need one for my bellyzard.

Excuse me everyone me again unfortunately my trade with Cretacerus didn't go so well as i didn't have the right pokemon to give but i am still looking for a shiny cranidos with adamant nature & good ivs & in return i can offer a rock head tyrantrum ether adamant or jolly with 5 ivs & egg moves also does anyone happen to have a spare salac berry?I need one for my bellyzard.
I do have a spare Salac Berry. Hit me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)