Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing pokemon gold these days and im wondering is it some kind of trick/cheat way to find that Chansey at route 14 ? Does that Max repel way work ?
(Max) Repel, with a level 25 Pokémon in the lead, helps because it keeps all those Nidorina, Nidorino, Hoppip and Quagsire away.
Finding Chansey in GSC is hard, but doable.

I once spend like two weeks of my life hunting for a Lucky Egg in GSC. If that's what you are after, good luck with that. It will probably take awhile...

(Max) Repel, with a level 25 Pokémon in the lead, helps because it keeps all those Nidorina, Nidorino, Hoppip and Quagsire away.
Finding Chansey in GSC is hard, but doable.

I once spend like two weeks of my life hunting for a Lucky Egg in GSC. If that's what you are after, good luck with that. It will probably take awhile...
Oh! usee i tried that max repel trick but i didnt know that the pokemon in the lead had something to say :P so i never meet a pokemon really haha! Im only looking for that chansey in the first Place to get Aerodactyl:) Hunting for that Lucky egg is alittle too Heavy for me:P

Oh! usee i tried that max repel trick but i didnt know that the pokemon in the lead had something to say :P so i never meet a pokemon really haha! Im only looking for that chansey in the first Place to get Aerodactyl:) Hunting for that Lucky egg is alittle too Heavy for me:P
(Max) Repel means that you can only encounter Pokémon that are at least the same level that your lead is. Chansey appears at level 25-28.
The only other Pokémon, that appear at those levels on Kanto Route 14 in GS, are Pidgeotto (25), Skiploom (26) and Noctowl (25-28 night only).
So you might want to consider leading with a Pokémon that is at level 27-28 and hunting during the day. The only Pokémon that could appear are Chansey. At least according to Bulbapedia...

Last edited:
(Max) Repel means that you can only encounter Pokémon that are at least the same level that your lead is. Chansey appears at level 25-28.
The only other Pokémon, that appear at those levels on Kanto Route 14 in GS, are Pidgeotto (25), Skiploom (26) and Noctowl (25-28 night only).
So you might want to consider leading with a Pokémon that is at level 27-28 and hunting during the day. The only Pokémon that could appear are Chansey, at least according to Bulbapedia.
Isee! anyway, just bought 50 ultraballs, caught a tangela With sleep powder (cut) and got a pigdeotto With Swift for chanseys minimize! so im ready lol :P

does anyone have a female Cloyster or Nidoran (or one in their line) with its hidden ability for trade?
I'm also looking for a Sigilyph of an Excadrill/Drilbur... GTS is being unfortunate.

IVs aren't really a big deal for me. Just let me know what you would want for them and I'll see what I can do.

(to the friendly admin who told me how to make trade requests properly, sorry for posting in the wrong section first)

Is anyone here a shiny breeder with the shiny charm?I been at it for hours trying breed a shiny charmander with the egg move belly drum with the masuda method in the mix & i haven't had any luck except i got some 5ivs babies which is cool but want a shiny & was i hoping someone who has a shiny charm can breed my flawless bellyzard to get me a shiny.I can only offer so much in return as i do have many near flawless pokemon with 5 to 6ivs in their stats so if anyone wants to help please message me.

does anyone have a female Cloyster or Nidoran (or one in their line) with its hidden ability for trade?
I'm also looking for a Sigilyph of an Excadrill/Drilbur... GTS is being unfortunate.

IVs aren't really a big deal for me. Just let me know what you would want for them and I'll see what I can do.

(to the friendly admin who told me how to make trade requests properly, sorry for posting in the wrong section first)
I can trade a Shellder and NidoF with hidden abilities.

Edit- PM me

After a quick read, the baby inherits two IVs of the opposite gender parent (or ditto if it's used). The defense IV is always inherited as is, while the special IV has a 50% of being inherited as is, and the other 50% inherited plus 8 (then modulo 16). Attack and speed IVs are random, and HP IV is based on all four IVs.

Last edited:
Looking for a Dusk Stone and someone to help me evolve my Dusclops. Willing to give you a 4-5IV Pokemon for your trouble. Thanks!

Bumping :)
Would someone be so kind as to catch/ breed me a female ralts in heavy ball, please? I don't need IVs, Nature, Egg moves, ability, just the female ralts in that ball :)
CMT for it :) Thanks! :)

LF:
- Jolly 5*31 IV Cranidos
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Sableye with Recover
- 5*31 IV Relaxed HA Tympole
- 5*31 IV Modest HA Elgyem
- 5*31 IV Impish/Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 5*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Shroomish
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Eevee
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Patrat
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Ratatta
- 5*31 IV HA Impish Scypher with Defog

FT:
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Phione, HA Timid Snivy
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
LF:
- Jolly 5*31 IV Cranidos
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Sableye with Recover
- 5*31 IV Relaxed HA Tympole
- 5*31 IV Modest HA Elgyem
- 5*31 IV Impish/Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 5*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal

FT:
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Phione, HA Timid Snivy
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke
Hey there, I could give you a Friend Ball Larvitar (5IV-SpA, 4EM, Jolly) and a Heal Ball Cranidos (4IV-SpA, 4EM, Adamant) if you'd like, have a few spare ones left. Just out of interest, which Pokeball is your HA Wooper in?

LF Timid (or Naive I guess) Thundurus with HP Ice and a decent spread. I fucked up my own Thundurus :(

FT: Not a whole lot, my SRing has been mostly terrible...

Latias, Bold, 31/1/31/31/31/30
250 HP / 96 Def / 164 Spd
-Calm Mind
-Roost
-Substitute
-Stored Power
Nicknameable on request!

Hey there, I could give you a Friend Ball Larvitar (5IV-SpA, 4EM, Jolly) and a Heal Ball Cranidos (4IV-SpA, 4EM, Adamant) if you'd like, have a few spare ones left. Just out of interest, which Pokeball is your HA Wooper in?
Every mon I am not listing the ball of is usually in a Poke Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)