Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF:
- Jolly 5*31 IV Cranidos
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Sableye with Recover
- 5*31 IV Relaxed HA Tympole
- 5*31 IV Modest HA Elgyem
- 5*31 IV Impish/Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 5*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal

FT:
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Phione, HA Timid Snivy
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke
Hi, i can easily breed you a HA sableye with recovẻ in a premier ball but the nature is calm. Would you be interested?

Is anyone here a shiny breeder with the shiny charm?I been at it for hours trying breed a shiny charmander with the egg move belly drum with the masuda method in the mix & i haven't had any luck except i got some 5ivs babies which is cool but want a shiny & was i hoping someone who has a shiny charm can breed my flawless bellyzard to get me a shiny.I can only offer so much in return as i do have many near flawless pokemon with 5 to 6ivs in their stats so if anyone wants to help please message me.
I bred 1200+ eggs until I got a shiny hatched that had the right distribution of stats (second shiny I hatched). You're definitely better off letting someone else hatch one of your eggs.

Pokemon GSC quiestion: How does stats/ "iv" breeding work at GSC?
Use Ditto for breeding in GSC. Catch one with max Def and Special (easiest is Ditto's in the Cerulean Cave in RBY, high levels allow you to find the right stats quickly).

Now, the Defense is always passed by Ditto and Special is inherited 50% of the time. Attack and Speed are randomised and HP is determined by the rest of the DVs (if Atk DV is odd, add +8. If Def DV is odd, add +4, if Speed DV is odd, add +2 and if Special DV is odd, add +1).

What this means, is that, for a physical Pokemon, you have a 1/512 chance for flawless. 1/16 * 1 * 1/16 * 1/2 = 1/512.

A Special based Pokemon is easier. Atk just has to be odd, so that's 1/2 * 1 * 1/16 * 1/2 = 1/64.

And shinies? Forget about them. They are crap solely because they are based on the DVs. For a Pokemon to be shiny, Def, Speed and Special all have to be 10 and Atk is 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14 or 15. Yeah...no.

Have fun breeding. Too bad Flame Body doesn't exist in gen II. =(

Maybe a bit off-topic (or not), but does anybody know if Pokécheck.org will be up soon? Or has it been under maintenance for a long time already? I remember it having a function to check if Pokémon are actually legit or not. It's a bit faster than waiting for replies here on the forums.

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Every mon I am not listing the ball of is usually in a Poke Ball.
Alright, I can send you the Larvitar for free, it's in an egg though so let me know when you can do a direct trade. You can have the 4IV Adamant Cranidos as well, if you'd like to use it to breed the 5IV Jolly one.

EDIT: Added you and coming online now! My FC is 2294-5819-8140

Last edited:
Maybe a bit off-topic (or not), but does anybody know if Pokécheck.org will be up soon? Or has it been under maintenance for a long time already? I remember it having a function to check if Pokémon are actually legit or not. It's a bit faster than waiting for replies here on the forums.
Agonist said:
If we have news about Pokecheck, we will let everyone else know when it's appropriate. At this time, there is no information to share, please do not ask unless you want an infraction.
(This is in the OP of this thread as well as all versions of it since.)

I got a bunch of eggs left from a previous BP. There probably are some unhatched female HA Tyrunts among them. You have to hatch them yourself, though. Are you okay with that?
Yes definitely. I'm coming online now. U too?

Edit: thank you a lot!

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion

Timid Nature
IVs: 31/30/29/28/31/31

Is this worth keeping? I've been SRing for days now and this is probably the best I got so far, so I could use some feedback.

Timid Nature
IVs: 31 /30/29/28/31/31

Is this worth keeping? I've been SRing for days now and this is probably the best I got so far, so I could use some feedback.
My guess is to continue. You want perfect Special attack on Timid, and you've only got the three flawless IVs. So I'd say toss, at least for trading value.

Argh, oh my Arceus I need to start Iving up some pokes :/

Afraid to ask, but does anyone have an available Ditto that's actually 6 IVs?...or 5?

Timid Nature
IVs: 31/30/29/28/31/31

Keep for personal use? Maybe... depends on the Hidden Power honestly because 28 in SpA is a bit meh
however,
Toss for trade value unfortunately :/

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Alright, thanks for the feedback guys! I've decided to toss it and keep going (even though I had this SR in mind for personal use mostly). I'll update you along with some big thanks if I ever get a good Tornadus. 31/even/30 or 28/31/31/31 is the goal :)

Looking for a cloner to get me 2 copies of my DexNav Staryu. Can keep a non-redis copy or we can negotiate something else if you don't want that.

EDIT: Woops, forgot I have it listed as full-redis. Can just keep a full-redis copy. Silly me :P

Last edited:
LF Timid (or Naive I guess) Thundurus with HP Ice and a decent spread. I fucked up my own Thundurus :(

FT: Not a whole lot, my SRing has been mostly terrible...

Latias, Bold, 31/1/31/31/31/30
250 HP / 96 Def / 164 Spd
-Calm Mind
-Roost
-Substitute
-Stored Power
Nicknameable on request!
Repost for new page... LF Thundurus, FT Latias

Looking for someone with a female honedge in a ultra ball with wide guard

or

looking for a male honedge with wide guard (preferably brave or sassy)

Also looking for a thunderus.

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had a spare HA male Nidoran lying around. Nature and IVs don't particularly matter I just need the HA. I can offer a good amount of 5 IV poke in return. Please message me if you can help out and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)