Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone have a Maractus ♀ with HA in a Nest Ball? IVs, Nature, Moves are not important. I just cleaned my Friend's List for room and removed my Safari zone with Maractus.

If someone has the Safari Zone with Maractus and would like to trade FC so I collect my own that would be cool as well.

EDIT:
I received a Maractus. Thanks again shiny finder.

Last edited:

truedrew

Banned deucer.
Thank you for your kind and helpful responses users:lucarioisawesome most magnus arcanum and Chester I am so glad that you have agreed to help me I hope I do not fail your gifts and also ty for giving me such poke mom in gratis I would love tof offer you anything in return once I get breeding!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for:
- Hidden Ability female Magmar in a Repeat Ball(don't need any specific IVs or Nature); alternatively, a safari with Magmar
- Squirtle with Egg Move Water Sprout(any IVs, gender, nature)

I can trade other EM and HA mons and other spitbacks in special Poke Balls.
Would anyone have a Maractus ♀ with HA in a Nest Ball? IVs, Nature, Moves are not important. I just cleaned my Friend's List for room and removed my Safari zone with Maractus.

If someone has the Safari Zone with Maractus and would like to trade FC so I collect my own that would be cool as well.
I can help with the Magmar and Maractus if you still need it :) PM/VM me.

I'm about to RNG myself a Landorus. Should I go for 31/30/30/31/31/31 or 30/31/30/31/31/31?
If going for a mixed nature like Naive or Rash, go with 30/31/30/31/31/31 so you don't lose out on either attacking stat. You're not likely to be investing in HP so it won't make a difference at Lv50, but it will affect your Atk since you probably will be investing EVs.

Edit: I thought you already have a Naive and Rash one with the mixed HP Ice spread?

Assuming its a Naive HP Ice Lando, go 30/31/30/31/31/31 imo
If going for a mixed nature like Naive or Rash, go with 30/31/30/31/31/31 so you don't lose out on either attacking stat. You're not likely to be investing in HP so it won't make a difference at Lv50, but it will affect your Atk since you probably will be investing EVs.

Edit: I thought you already have a Naive and Rash one with the mixed HP Ice spread?
30/31/30/31/31/31
Yes, Naive HP Ice Lando. I was thinking about the 31 HP because of Stealth Rock, but I guess that's more of an issue for those who don't actually resist it like Lando does.

And yeah, I have Dream Radar Lando's, but this is from White, which means his shiny ass goes right into a Repeat Ball. Plus, it'll be a Lando-Therian, as opposed to the Dream Radar Lando's, for which Incarnate makes more sense (Sheer Force).

Thanks all!

Edit -> Gen 5 is so dumb though, I had to finish White 2 or Black 2 entirely, then get both a Lando-T and a Tornado-T from Dream Radar to get the Reveal Glass and finally trade Tornado-I to my White. -___-

Looking for a Singapore Summer 2015 Rayquaza code. CMT or PM/VM to work out a deal.

Also need someone to help me evolve a scyther.

Hello, I want to enter competitive pokemon and i need a ditto 6IVs, if possible shiny and japanase. Could someone give me one please? In return, I can give a phione, or weird poemons.
Thanks,
Pablo :)

Hello, I want to enter competitive pokemon and i need a ditto 6IVs, if possible shiny and japanase. Could someone give me one please? In return, I can give a phione, or weird poemons.
Thanks,
Pablo :)
I can give you a nonshiny one for free. Just go to the GTS and deposit a low level mon like poocheyena or fletchling and write "Diamonds" in your description.

So I somehow managed to lose my original 3ds xl's stylus and am wondering if a samsung stylus will work instead of the old one? I tried googling it but couldn't get a answer.

Ksh13 said:
It should work, you can honestly use a rock on the 3DS' touch screen and it will work. So go for it.
.com said:
The 3DS(XL)'s touch screen isn't the type you get on phones (it isn't capactive). Any form ofprecision contact will work.So, yes, the Samsung's stylus should work fine (as will a click/twist top pen with the nib away, a chopstick, a straw, a cocktail stick, your finger, etc.); however it likely will not fit in the Stylus slot on the 3DS, so you will want to keep it close to the console in some other manner (piece of string, etc.).
Thanx for the reply guys. Gonna buy a new Samsung stylus tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)