Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF someone to clone that Heatran (you can keep a copy and /maybe/ semi-redistribution rights depending on how many copies you're willing to do). Thanks a lot in advance!

edit: I could also use some Tornadus copies if possible n_n
I can clone as many copies as you want of both Heatran and Tornadus

Hello everyone, I am still looking for any charizard, tropius, altaria, salamence or dragonite with the 4th Gen Tutor move/egg move Air Cutter!! I have a lot of perfect shinies, 6iv pokes with egg moves, and every item avaliable in oras. just message me if you have what i need and let me know what youd like in return!
FC: 1392-7472-4365 / IGN: Andastian

If is just make a random altaria or other learn air cutter, I can do that. If it need to breed a strat pokemon in 4g, no, sorry
I actually found one already, but thank you for the offer!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am still looking for any charizard, tropius, altaria, salamence or dragonite with the 4th Gen Tutor move/egg move Air Cutter!! I have a lot of perfect shinies, 6iv pokes with egg moves, and every item avaliable in oras. just message me if you have what i need and let me know what youd like in return!
FC: 1392-7472-4365 / IGN: Andastian
If is just make a random altaria or other learn air cutter, I can do that. If it need to breed a strat pokemon in 4g, no, sorry

Does anyone one have a jolly riolu with bullet punch spit back I have a couple things that might be worth a trade

I can give you a timid vacuum wave riolu spitback free of charge. However you need to wait till Tuesday when I'm back from vacation.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I have one of them timid spitbacks..the 2 Lucario I got are worse then pandas when it comes too breeding the male is overly keen on Judy garland musicals!
Spitbacks of my own I got are:
Moon ball gastly (timid)
Quick ball azumarill (adamant) aqua jet
Kangaskhan (jolly)
Hyrdegion (modest)
Marowak (adamant)

I can give you a timid vacuum wave riolu spitback free of charge. However you need to wait till Tuesday when I'm back from vacation.

Does anyone one have a jolly riolu with bullet punch spit back I have a couple things that might be worth a trade
I have 5-6 female Lucario spitbacks in Quick balls Jolly with 4EMs bullet punch included. VM or PM me if you're still interested.
Edit: Just found out they're Naive >_<

Last edited:
Could I have one of them timid spitbacks..the 2 Lucario I got are worse then pandas when it comes too breeding the male is overly keen on Judy garland musicals!
Spitbacks of my own I got are:
Moon ball gastly (timid)
Quick ball azumarill (adamant) aqua jet
Kangaskhan (jolly)
Hyrdegion (modest)
Marowak (adamant)
Sure I can give you a spitback free of charge you want a male or female?

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi, I'm once again looking for some tutoring and cloning help. I would need 2 additional copies of the following four Pokemon, you may of course keep copies for yourself as well.
trained
trained
(needs to be retaught/tutored Giga Drain)

untrained
untrained
Since Giga Drain is a Level-Up move for Lileep on ORAS, it might be able to relearn it, so I'll just attach a Heart Scale in case. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm once again looking for some tutoring and cloning help. I would need 2 additional copies of the following four Pokemon, you may of course keep copies for yourself as well.
trained
trained
(needs to be retaught/tutored Giga Drain)

untrained
untrained
Since Giga Drain is a Level-Up move for Lileep on ORAS, it might be able to relearn it, so I'll just attach a Heart Scale in case. Thanks in advance!
Wich moves need to be tutored? And on wich pokes? Also giga drain has to be tutored.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Wich moves need to be tutored? And on wich pokes? Also giga drain has to be tutored.
The only move I would need would be Giga Drain on Lileep, so I was hoping that the cloner could either reteach it the move in ORAS, since it's learned naturally there, or tutor it if that's not possible.

EDIT: Oh I see what you mean. Lileep is still unevolved, but it's Level-Up movepool changed from XY to ORAS for some reason to include Giga Drain^^

Last edited:
The only move I would need would be Giga Drain on Lileep, so I was hoping that the cloner could either reteach it the move in ORAS, since it's learned naturally there, or tutor it if that's not possible.
Oh ok. Anyway i read a few pages earlier that forgotten pre evo moves aren't able to be reteached

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)