Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I got a Latios. Is it worth keeping?
Timid nature ; 31 IVs in S-Att, SDef and Speed; 24-26 IVs in HP and Att; 10-13 in Def.

I am in need of a Spritzee♀ with Aroma Veil in a Heal Ball.

Anyone with the safari zone that would be awesome. IVs and Nature are not important.

PM me please.

does anyone have a female hidden ability gible i don't care about IV's or egg moves i can offer a calm 31/5/31/14/31/30 kyogre
I'm pretty sure I have one if not I can breed you one for free just pm me

Also if anyone has a meloetta so I can finish the pokedex that would be willing to trade it for my Keldeo that would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- meowth (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're unable to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my post on this thread to notify me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- meowth (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're unable to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my post on this thread to notify me. Thank you.
Don't know if it helps you in any way, but I have a female Heavy Ball Slugma (unbred, caught in HG).

Don't know if it helps you in any way, but I have a female Heavy Ball Slugma (unbred, caught in HG).
Thanks. :D

Uh? Wait, what exactly do you mean "Don't you if it helps you in any way"? (confused)

EDIT:
Also, is there something that you want in return?

Last edited:
Thanks. :D

Uh? Wait, what exactly do you mean "Don't you if it helps you in any way"? (confused)

EDIT:
Also, is there something that you want in return?
I meant because it has no competitive nature (Lonely I believe lol) and (probably) no good IVs, since you asked for spitbacks. =P

I don't need anything in return. =) However, I am going to bed right now, so can trade tomorrow.

I meant because it has no competitive nature (Lonely I believe lol) and (probably) no good IVs, since you asked for spitbacks. =P

I don't need anything in return. =) However, I am going to bed right now, so can trade tomorrow.
Okie Dokie.

Also, Are you sure don't want anything in return?

I'm not sure if you're allowed to ask for cloning here, but is someone able to clone some things for me? I need O+1 copies of my RNG'd Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune, Articuno, and Entei, as well as my natively hatched Shiny 5IV Bagon. The cloner can keep a non-redis copy of any or all of them, and I can give an Ability Capsule.

Since my Cresselia hunt went a lot faster than I expected, I'm trying to decide what to soft reset next.
These are all the VGC/Battle Spot eligible legendaries I have yet to catch:

Articuno (I already own a flawless Timid copy)
Raikou (I already own a flawless Timid HP Ice copy)
Entei (I already own a flawless Adamant copy)
Regice
Registeel
Uxie (I already own a flawless Bold copy)
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Cobalion
Virizion

Any suggestions which Pokémon + nature + ball I should go for next? Preferably something I don't already have...

Since my Cresselia hunt went a lot faster than I expected, I'm trying to decide what to soft reset next.

Regice
Registeel
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Cobalion
Virizion

Any suggestions which Pokémon + nature + ball I should go for next? Preferably something I don't already have...
Timid/Jolly/Naive Azelf in a Great or Dive Ball.
Jolly Virizion in a Nest Ball

Regice
Registeel
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Cobalion
Virizion

Jolly/Timid Cobalion in Quick or Ultra Ball
Jolly/Timid Virizion in Dusk or Nest Ball. (Heal if you get lucky and come across a viable shiny one)

...Don't you have to at least clear out Regice from the Island Cave to make Regigigas available to be encountered? (I've not gotten to any of them yet and will have to catch the walking ice block anyway to nickname it to make the Colossal Pokemon appear...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)