Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the correct place to ask to unlock my old trade thread?
If so, could this be done (I'm interested in trading again)? The link is in my signature.

Moderator edit: Done, but for reference: just VM one of the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
e: wow, totally did not notice that I'd typed something and then closed the tab. Whoops!

best ball for this guy? this is the 2nd one ive ran into horde training haha

timer?
I would say timer/premier/luxury would fit best for 6G pokeball options.

I need a calm or a bold nature DV Zapdos with flawless IVs. Does anybody can trade with me please
I don't know what DV stands for but I can offer this zapdos from one of my past giveaways if you want.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs-finished.3526262/
Just follow the rules and post on my profile if you're interested.
If you need a pentagon zapdos I can't help you with that.
Looking for a Liepard/Purrlion spitback with Prankster, Nature and IV don't matter :)
I can catch a female one with ha in friend safari in a ball of your choice if you want.
Post on my profile or send me a pm to organize.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know what DV stands for ~
DV = Differing Value.
In Gen I and II, IVs were referred to as DVs and only ranged from 0–15 (0x0–0xF). Gen III changed this up (hence the lack of backwards compatibility), but the term still gets used occasionally.

Although that doesn't appear to be how it's being used here, as they also said IVs. :/

Edit: @Below: I thought the same about DV = DW; but Dream World Zapdos isn't a thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
DV = Differing Value.
In Gen I and II, IVs were referred to as DVs and only ranged from 0–15 (0x0–0xF). Gen III changed this up (hence the lack of backwards compatibility), but the term still gets used occasionally.

Although that doesn't appear to be how it's being used here, as they also said IVs. :/
Some German sources/people call IVs "DVs" to this day or maybe Abk1997 meant DW Zapdos.

EDIT: @Above: Maybe Abk1997 missed the whole "Dream World Zapdos isn't a thing"-conference? Personally I would take Static (or Lightning Rod ;-;) over Pressure anytime...

Last edited:
Lf jirachi, manaphy, shaymin, arceus, and meloetta to complete my live pokedex. IVs, nature, etc. are completely irrelevant, so long as they aren't hacked.

Lf jirachi, manaphy, shaymin, arceus, and meloetta to complete my live pokedex. IVs, nature, etc. are completely irrelevant, so long as they aren't hacked.
What do you have to offer? I might have a Manaphy for you.
The Manaphy has a Serious nature and absolutely no competitive value, so I don't really need it.

Alright...last poke I'll be looking for, at least for now. Still, it'll be a while before I ask for anything else after this, so I should be alright...

Anyway, Looking for Traunt Jolly Durant with Entrainment. IVs don't matter.

PM me if you can, thanks.

What do you have to offer? I might have a Manaphy for you.
The Manaphy has a Serious nature and absolutely no competitive value, so I don't really need it.
I've got pokemon with perfect IVs in all relevant stats and 3-4 egg moves including:
misdreavus, vulpix, corphish, swinub, pinsir, meditite, Snover, archen, and charmander.

Hi! I'm looking for some pokémons for Trick Room (0IVs in speed). Can anyone help me with that? >.<
If you want to breed them on your own and the only thing that's keeping you from doing so is the lack of a TR parent, you could ask Most for one of his Trick Room Ditto from his giveaway. Though make sure to follow his rules.

I've got pokemon with perfect IVs in all relevant stats and 3-4 egg moves including:
misdreavus, vulpix, corphish, swinub, pinsir, meditite, Snover, archen, and charmander.
I'm sorry to say, but I'm not interested in any of those.

Last edited:
I don't know what DV stands for but I can offer this zapdos from one of my past giveaways if you want.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs-finished.3526262/
Just follow the rules and post on my profile if you're interested.
If you need a pentagon zapdos I can't help you with that.

I can catch a female one with ha in friend safari in a ball of your choice if you want.
Post on my profile or send me a pm to organize.
Yes please trade with me this Zapdos :)

I'm looking for a female spitback Slowpoke in a Dream Ball,
Also looking for a quite nature Ditto,
And last but not least a HA Gligar in a Dive ball.

I only have to offer a 5IV Bold (Natural Cure) Swablu (F) & (M) in a normal Pokeball (I'm sorry).

Last edited:
I'm looking for a female spitback Slowpoke in a Dream Ball,
Also looking for a quite nature Ditto,
And last but not least a HA Gligar in a Dive ball.

I only have to offer a 5IV Bold (Natural Cure) Swablu (F) & (M) in a normal Pokeball (I'm sorry).
I have a nice quiet nature ditto with TR spread 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 0
I'll give it to you for free. Just deposit a low level mon in the GTS and put "Diamonds" in your description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)