Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking two things

- HA Tyrunt (anything's good as long as it has the ability)
- High Level Prankster Sableye (chester0334 said he'd work on it, but haven't heard from him in a bit) for Rayquaza

I need a 31/Any even number/31/31/31/30 modest hidden power fire Magnemite with the ability magnet pull
and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gible with rough skin.
I have sneasels 5iv,skarmorys 5iv, axews 5iv, trapinchis 5iv, eevees 5iv, and gothitas 5iv.PM me if you wan tot know what kind.
I'm pretty sure that's not the spread for HP Fire... And check around some trade threads, you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

That spread doesn't make Hidden Power Fire, you need 31/e/31/30/31/30

These are being distributed right now over PokeBank, so a bunch of people have them...
Well then the Pokemon-gl thing is a lie because it wasn't supposed to start til tomorrow or they're getting them from japanese players

It's just started early. No one is lying. We should be praising Nintendo for getting it going earlier than expected, which I can also confirm. (UK)

Fiat500 its a Battle Spot entry reward, like Tyrunt.

Hmmm.... Has anyone besides me, got the three Johto starter pokemon with the HA's (from the Pokebank)? If yes, did any of you guys got the females or do they only come as males?

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get a female Feraligatr, which made my breeding chores much easier.
You're lucky. Hehehe. But I'm not lucky enough to get a female typhlosion with flashfire because I'm really looking for one so I can breed my own. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)