Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I enter the eon ticket code on my OR game it says "Your game cannot receive the gift this code provides"
Does anyone know why ?

So my luck in SRing is still failing for a Diancie. Here is the current one I recieved:

Diancie @Timid

26-27, 24-25, 31, 31, 31, 31
Hidden Power: Dragon

This seems pretty decent. I was shooting for Naive/Hasty if I wanted a Mega one. But this one could have a moveset of Moonblast/Ancient Power/Earth Power/Filler. What do y'all think? Keep it or keep going for a something better (I also want to have some trading ability as well. So far looking around the market is pretty full of Naive/Hasty Diancies. Idk how many timids there are out there)

Heatran - #485 (Timid)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 22 - 23
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
I think this is a keep but I wanna ask first. Should I keep or toss this?

Heatran - #485 (Timid)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 22 - 23
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
I think this is a keep but I wanna ask first. Should I keep or toss this?
I'd make sure that Speed is actually 31, since it is Timid you don't want to get speed crept. If it is 30 definitely toss. That defense is a touch low... but it is passable

(After breeding a snorunt)
Hmmm..... strange!

Normally, a pokemon from the egg usually gets the moves from the male pokemon but that's usually in the 5th gen. So if the hatched pokemon is also supposed to get the techniques from both the mother (female) and the father (male) on the 6th gen., how come the snorunts that I have received got the headbutt from the male Breloom and not the headbutt from the female snorunt?

I mean the snorunts that I have received earlier got the headbutt, but when I took the breloom (with headbutt) out of the daycare and put ditto with the female snorunt at the daycare, the snorunts stopped getting headbutt (even though the female snorunt still has headbutt).

(After breeding a snorunt)
Hmmm..... strange!

Normally, a pokemon from the egg usually gets the moves from the male pokemon but that's usually in the 5th gen. So if the hatched pokemon is also supposed to get the techniques from both the mother (female) and the father (male) on the 6th gen., how come the snorunts that I have received got the headbutt from the male Breloom and not the headbutt from the female snorunt?

I mean the snorunts that I have received earlier got the headbutt, but when I took the breloom (with headbutt) out of the daycare and put ditto with the female snorunt at the daycare, the snorunts stopped getting headbutt (even though the female snorunt still has headbutt).
Headbutt is not an egg move for Snorunt. Offspring will inherit level-up moves (as well as TM and HM moves) if both parents know that move and the offspring can naturally learn it as a level-up move, hence why Breloom+Snorunt passed down Headbutt. But Headbutt is not an egg move, so if only one parent has Headbutt, the offspring won't inherit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)