Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Im looking for a female HA Tyrunt in cherish ball (given for Battle of Hoenn Online Competition). Don't care about IVs or nature, will give something from my thread in return.
Just in case you don't know, the cherish ball doesn't pass down while breeding (like the masterball) so any female HA tyrunt would do for breeding or any gender if just for collection purposes. Of course you're free to ignore this as well :P

Just in case you don't know, the cherish ball doesn't pass down while breeding (like the masterball) so any female HA tyrunt would do for breeding or any gender if just for collection purposes. Of course you're free to ignore this as well :P
I didn't know :D never had anything in cherish ball. Thanks for the info!

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Is there any way to nickname a poke that doesn't have your OT? Like I'm talking about SV hatching. My shinies get hatch by other people then sent back to me. Can I nickname them after (once they are in my cart)? I don't want to ask about "illegal" methods but just wondering for personal purposes is there any powersave that would let you do that (don't reply here, PM me or VM me if there is)? Say for battling, I'd like to customize the names of my party depending on the theme.

Is there any way to nickname a poke that doesn't have your OT? Like I'm talking about SV hatching. My shinies get hatch by other people then sent back to me. Can I nickname them after (once they are in my cart)? I don't want to ask about "illegal" methods but just wondering for personal purposes is there any powersave that would let you do that (don't reply here, PM me or VM me if there is)? Say for battling, I'd like to customize the names of my party depending on the theme.
The obvious solution is to ask whoever hatches it for a nickname, but if you're indecisive on what you want for a nickname then idk. I have like 60 or so shinies in my thread that I can nickname, I'm sure others have some too.

Latios
Great Ball
Timid
27,29/1,3/31/31/30/31
(Hidden Power Steel)
You know what to do!

Edit: Was 27, tossed.

Last edited:
Looking for: (Females)

HA Aerodactyl: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Nest, Net

HA Omanyte: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Nest, Dusk, Timer

HA Kabuto: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Net, Dusk, Heal, Quick

HA Anorith: Ultra, Repeat, Heal, Timer

HA Lileep: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Dusk, Timer, Quick

HA Cranidos: Ultra, Repeat, Nest, Dusk, Quick

HA Shieldon: Great, Repeat, Nest, Net, Heal, Dive, Dusk

HA Tirtouga: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Nest, Heal, Timer, Quick

HA Snorlax: Great, Repeat, Heal, Nest, Timer, Dusk, Dive, Premier

For trade: (Females)

HA Aerodactyl: Luxury, Premier, Dusk, Heal, Quick, Dive

HA Omanyte: Luxury, Premier, Dive, Net, Heal, Quick

HA Kabuto: Luxury, Premier, Dive, Timer, Nest

HA Anorith: Luxury, Premier, Great, Net, Nest, Dive, Dusk, Quick

HA Cranidos: Luxury, Premier, Timer, Great, Dive, Heal, Net

HA Shieldon: Ultra, Luxury, Premier, Timer, Quick

HA Tirtouga: Luxury, Dive, Net, Dusk

HA Snorlax: Luxury, Ultra, Net, Quick

Colosseum Johto Starters: All of them

Dream Ball: All of them

Contact me if you are interested and you have what I’m looking for, thanks for reading

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is Mr Mime available is Apricorn balls?
For future reference: the first post of this thread has a list of legal Pokémon + Poké Ball combinations.

Edit: In regards to bred Pokémon that is; naturally male only/genderless Pokémon can be caught in several balls (depending on availability in games and whether HA is a factor), and most Pokémon can come in Master Balls, and a fair few in Cherish Balls.

Last edited:
Does anyone have these breedables? Matching balls and EMs on those that can have them is also awesome.

A Red-Basuclin (any matching ball, HA or not would be nice)
A Repeat Heatmor
HA or Non HA Throh
HA Rufflet
A Dwebble
Cryogonal
HA Yellow Flabebe
Orange Flabebe
White Flabebe

CMT if you have any of them :).

Last edited:
Does anyone have these breedables? Matching balls and EMs on those that can have them is also awesome.

A Red-Basuclin (any matching ball, HA or not would be nice)
A Repeat Heatmor
HA or Non HA Throh
HA Rufflet
A Dwebble
Cryogonal
HA Yellow Flabebe
Blue Flabebe
White Flabebe

CMT if you have any of them :).
I have access to throh and cryogonal within friend safari if you like I can catch it fresh for you. Just tell me which kind of ball do you need.

I have access to throh and cryogonal within friend safari if you like I can catch it fresh for you. Just tell me which kind of ball do you need.
There's both genderless/male-only so ball doesn't matter. Just HA on the Throh please :).

Would you like me to breed you something for your help or I can just throw you something I have in stock.

There's both genderless/male-only so ball doesn't matter. Just HA on the Throh please :).

Would you like me to breed you something for your help or I can just throw you something I have in stock.
Want me to dexnav a decent throh with decent ivs I can do that Thursday because I don't have school friday

Ok. I got it. if you can I want a HA goomy inside heal ball and HA tauros. I can get your stuff tomorrow morning I message you when ready is that ok?

For future reference: the first post of this thread has a list of legal Pokémon + Poké Ball combinations.

Edit: In regards to bred Pokémon that is; naturally male only/genderless Pokémon can be caught in several balls (depending on availability in games and whether HA is a factor), and most Pokémon can come in Master Balls, and a fair few in Cherish Balls.

I've been really wanting a Groudon in a Cherish Ball, is it legal or not? I didn't see it on that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)