Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm probably really not helping, but from what I know, I'm the only one on Smogon that has a Premier Ball Softboiled Calm Clefairy. I don't do redis though...

While I'm here though, I figured, is anyone actually interested in a 31/x/31/31/30/31 Bold Premier Ball Clefairy? That's the best you can get in FRLG. Trying to figure out wether I should go for it or not...
If the only way to get it is in older gens, I'm guessing there will be interest.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
does anyone here know if there is an realy cheap way to beat the battle maison?

dont direct me to the battle maison forums or anything because those tactcs still dont work for me.

I just need a sure way to beat it till the battle maison boss for the ribbons
There is no "sure way" to beat it, outside of hacking WonderTomb or the like maybe. The Maison is meant to test your skill as a battler, some battling skill is required. Honestly, the thread for it in the Orange Islands is going to be your best bet. There's also this, which may give you some ideas: http://www.reddit.com/r/stunfisk/comments/1uqu10/what_is_your_50_super_wins_battle_maison_team/

There is no "sure way" to beat it, outside of hacking WonderTomb or the like maybe. The Maison is meant to test your skill as a battler, some battling skill is required. Honestly, the thread for it in the Orange Islands is going to be your best bet. There's also this, which may give you some ideas: http://www.reddit.com/r/stunfisk/comments/1uqu10/what_is_your_50_super_wins_battle_maison_team/
it has nothing to do with skills because its hax city 33 is the fartherst I ever came in it and I trid multiple teams all for nothing:(

and I dont like it but if I need hacked pokemon to beat it then its quite oblius the battle maison has nothing to do with skill

battle maison is 99% of luck and there hasnt been a single time where I didnt lose due to stuff like 8 crits in a row or multiple flinches etc that kind of stuff

does anyone here know if there is an realy cheap way to beat the battle maison?

dont direct me to the battle maison forums or anything because those tactcs still dont work for me.

I just need a sure way to beat it till the battle maison boss for the ribbons
I think the best two ways are Truant Durant + Entrainment + Setup Sweeper or Mega Kanga + Aegislash + Bulky offensive filler (I use Azumarill).

Don't whine about luck or crits or any of that, the reason it seems to occur is because of the frequency of battles. If you need any help, feel free to contact me or cant say, who knows the ins and outs of Battle Maison better than I do.
Just SRed this Mewtwo:Jolly31/31/31/31/30/29
Keep or Toss?
Toss.

it has nothing to do with skills because its hax city 33 is the fartherst I ever came in it and I trid multiple teams all for nothing:(

and I dont like it but if I need hacked pokemon to beat it then its quite oblius the battle maison has nothing to do with skill

battle maison is 99% of luck and there hasnt been a single time where I didnt lose due to stuff like 8 crits in a row or multiple flinches etc that kind of stuff
Have you tried sacrificing your first born for the RNG God's blessing?

I understand that the hax are a porblem. but its part of the game. there's no sure way of a guaranteed team since your playstyle factors too.

Might as well use the maison as a way to polish a VGC Team while aiming for that ribbon.

Yeah, Softboiled is 3rd gen only. Alright, I'll keep it in my to do list lol. Thanks!
Thanks for your reply. Even if you don´t want to be redis, if you do that project, i´m interested on it, since i´m also planning to use that fairy for personal purposes... *malefic laughter lol

I think the best two ways are Truant Durant + Entrainment + Setup Sweeper or Mega Kanga + Aegislash + Bulky offensive filler (I use Azumarill).

Don't whine about luck or crits or any of that, the reason it seems to occur is because of the frequency of battles. If you need any help, feel free to contact me or cant say, who knows the ins and outs of Battle Maison better than I do.

Toss.
lolz I dare to bet all my games on it that hax is increased in battle maison in 100 bm battles I have more hax then in all ingame battles combined 1hit ko moves hit like 90% of the time moves like stone edge almost never miss.

but I gues it cant be helped then I just need to find someone to get me that ribbon on my pokemon for me because im not even gonna try anymore I respect people who get far in bm but saying it doesnt increase the hax odds is just a lie pretty much everyone who ever tried it can tell it

lolz I dare to bet all my games on it that hax is increased in battle maison in 100 bm battles I have more hax then in all ingame battles combined 1hit ko moves hit like 90% of the time moves like stone edge almost never miss.

but I gues it cant be helped then I just need to find someone to get me that ribbon on my pokemon for me because im not even gonna try anymore I respect people who get far in bm but saying it doesnt increase the hax odds is just a lie pretty much everyone who ever tried it can tell it
Lol, I'll take that bet and clear you out of your games. The reason it seems that hax occur more frequently is because you battle more frequently. The best ways to beat the Maison are not the conventional OU/UU/Ubers etc strategies, but rather strategies made to reduce the impact of these hax on your team. Therefore, the best place for advice really is the Battle Maison thread...

Lol, I'll take that bet and clear you out of your games. The reason it seems that hax occur more frequently is because you battle more frequently. The best ways to beat the Maison are not the conventional OU/UU/Ubers etc strategies, but rather strategies made to reduce the impact of these hax on your team. Therefore, the best place for advice really is the Battle Maison thread...
sure hitting 3 30% accuracy moves in a row is normal it happens all the time there:P

oh wel appreciate it but gonna pass gave up long away on it due to the hax there dont have the patience to try again quited the games almost multiple times due to it so:)

While I'm here though, I figured, is anyone actually interested in a 31/x/31/31/30/31 Bold Premier Ball Clefairy? That's the best you can get in FRLG. Trying to figure out wether I should go for it or not...
I would think the 31/31/31/30/31/31 Bold spread is better as most EV spreads for Bold Clefairy/Clefable seems to stick 4/8 EVs in SpD but none in SpA, but I'm sure someone is going to quote this and mention Foul Play and Confusion damage so... meh.

I know I'm probably really not helping, but from what I know, I'm the only one on Smogon that has a Premier Ball Softboiled Calm Clefairy. I don't do redis though...

I NEED one for my.competitive team. What are you looking for? I have a 6IV Modest ev Trained Meloetta.

I would think the 31/31/31/30/31/31 Bold spread is better as most EV spreads for Bold Clefairy/Clefable seems to stick 4/8 EVs in SpD but none in SpA, but I'm sure someone is going to quote this and mention Foul Play and Confusion damage so... meh.
Yeah, that's a fair point. I probably decided on the other spread because of that 31 haha. Then again, 24 or 31 are both pretty darn high so it won't really matter in the end. Guess I'll go for your suggested spread. =)

alex101594 said:
I NEED one for my.competitive team. What are you looking for? I have a 6IV Modest ev Trained Meloetta.
Hit me up via PM. We'll talk there.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wowgek7 the reason the Maison is so haxy before the boss is because the sets used by the AI in the 0-40 battles rely on it to win, and won't win unless they get the lucky rolls. Remember, you only have to lose ONE battle for your streak to be over, so over the many, many battles you do, the AI only has to get lucky ONCE to end your streak. After the boss, the sets become much less hax based, which is why people are able to build crazy long streaks. The pre-40 sets feature a tonne of Swagger and other annoying status, with not a lot of actual offensive threats

I have a team that I use to sweep the first 40 matches before bringing in my real team for singles, it's Choice Band Talonflame, M-Kanga and Belly Drum Azumarill. Lum Berry, Multiscale-Nite works pretty well as a lead there too, just pair it with a steel type (ie: Aegislash) for Ice/Rock/Fairy attacks and you're good to go.

Also, another thing to remember; you can use all the cheap tactics in the world to win, but if you aren't using it right, or the AI gets lucky, then you'll lose. It's just a fact of the game. It's normal for people to have several tries before beating it (my most recent team (in sig) took like 5 tries to get past 50!)

I have a shiny Dragonite. Looking for some offers on her :) Looking for other Shinies, Legendaries, and just general offers. Cloned a few, so offer away!

Female, level 67 @ Lum Berry
Adamant. 31/31/31/x/31/31
252 Atk, 238 Speed, 20 HP
Ability: Multiscale
---------------------------------------------------------
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Outrage

Bump. Anyone have an answer (though I'm assuming it's yes)?

Have the Diancie codes from the November/October distribution expired now as it's past the 25th of February?

EDIT: Thanks everyone, no Diancie for me it seems.

Last edited:
Im looking for a scizor or a scyther with defog
it doesnt have to be competitive and I dont care about the level.A spitback is fine

Hit me up and ill trade you something cool

Hi everyone I will post this twice. I am offering the following pokemon for trade and before the QR codes glitch stopped I managed to clone a box of the following pokemon. I will giveaway anything that has not been taken by anyone willing to trade for any of the below. If you are interested in making a trade let me know. I am looking for I guess something interesting nothing in particular. Anyone that can clone for me though anytime during the week can have a copy for free.

calm
OT: Me I soft reset this myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, mist ball, pyscho shift
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 27 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Full redis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)