Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for some RNG'd 5th gen legends. Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes for any of these:

Timid | Hidden Power Ghost
well I'v been looking at gen 5 rng and been working my way up to Cobalion as I restarted my Black version again (in chargestone cave at the time of this post) so if no one has it or gets it for you I'll probably will be able to if you are interested anyway.

Anyone know if there's a way to receive the ein ticket i just got through streetpass without having to receive my pending wondercard pokes?

Thing is, i cant pick the ticket up from the delivery girl until ive slready picked up my 4 arceuses, which i dont want to fo yet
I believe receiving the ticket from StreetPass works like an in-game event where the Lati will appear on Southern Island (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Besides, I think you can rearrange your Wondercards to choose which event you receive at any time.

I believe receiving the ticket from StreetPass works like an in-game event where the Lati will appear on Southern Island (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Besides, I think you can rearrange your Wondercards to choose which event you receive at any time.
I have to receive the ticket from the girl, and i checked - no wondercard, since it was streetpassed, not gotten through a code :(

Do you guys Can Overlook my Trade Thread and tell me If it is good and What Can I make better i really would appreciate that

Do you guys Can Overlook my Trade Thread and tell me If it is good and What Can I make better i really would appreciate that
I think you could organize the Pokemon a bit better under each post. Try formatting it so it's easier to read by listing the details (i.e. ability, nature, IVs, EMs, etc) separately instead of just making it one long line of text. Basically, have something separating each part. Something like this:

Pokemon Name/Sprite
Ability | Nature
IVs
EMs

That would be my suggestion.
I have to receive the ticket from the girl, and i checked - no wondercard, since it was streetpassed, not gotten through a code :(
No idea then, sorry :/

I think you could organize the Pokemon a bit better under each post. Try formatting it so it's easier to read by listing the details (i.e. ability, nature, IVs, EMs, etc) separately instead of just making it one long line of text. Basically, have something separating each part. Something like this:

Pokemon Name/Sprite
Ability | Nature
IVs
EMs

That would be my suggestion.

No idea then, sorry :/
I made the Font Size bigger I made a row Space between each Pokemon I think It can be read a little better than before :)

I made the Font Size bigger I made a row Space between each Pokemon I think It can be read a little better than before :)
I still agree with magnus. If you use the format he suggested it would be may more readable. I've made the switch too, it's more work but i'm happy i did

Looking for secret power meditite. Or a pokemon that has learned the move from an earlier generation and can be bred with meditite so that secret power will be passed down. Use meditite's bulbapedia page to reference that.
Let me know if you have/can obtain this, I'm sure we can then work out a deal.

Looking for secret power meditite. Or a pokemon that has learned the move from an earlier generation and can be bred with meditite so that secret power will be passed down. Use meditite's bulbapedia page to reference that.
Isn't secret power an oras tm?

Secret Power is a TM in OrAs and can be taught to meditite that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)