Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get the TM early (half way through the game). If you really want one I can maybe help but I don't think it is a good choice for an eggmove because people prefer Eggmoves that can't be obtained through TM or tutor moves, just saying... why would you pass an eggmove you can just teach through TM?
Just looking to use it for breeding purpose, although, I would be breeding a different meditite for trading. Oh, it's ok; I will get the TM myself. ^^ Thank you. :3

EDIT: Looking for a 5/6IV (preferably perfect 5IV spread or flawless 6IV) hasty/naive/rash/timid/sassy/brave (or whatever is a good nature for mega diancie) diancie. Please let me know if you have one and am willing to trade several breedables and/or events.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a female Magic Guard Abra in a Dream Ball? I'm going to need one for my future shiny breeding endeavors. Nature and IVs are unimportant, I can always hit breeding optimization on my own! I just need the raw material to start with.

I can offer you these mothers (all with the proper IV spreads):

-Impish Immunity Gligar (Quick Ball) - egg moves Agility and Baton Pass
-Modest Rain Dish Squirtle (Dive Ball) - egg moves Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere
-Bold Regenerator Slowpoke (Heal Ball)
-Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (Safari Ball) - egg move Double-Edge
-Bold Magic Guard Clefairy (Moon Ball) - egg moves Stored Power and Wish
-Bold Natural Cure Chansey (Love Ball) - egg moves Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, and Counter
-Calm Serene Grace Togepi (Premier Ball) - egg move Nasty Plot
-Careful Blaze Charmander (Dusk Ball) - egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
-Timid Trace Ralts (Love Ball)

I also have a lot of breedject shinies with at least 4 IVs. Some have the wrong Ability, none are wholly perfect.

Dratini
Bagon
Togepi
Charmander
Beldum
Rotom
Chansey
Porygon
Cleffa
Larvesta
Kangaskhan
Slowpoke
Torchic
Hawlucha
Squirtle
Gligar

Thanks in advance!

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Best ball for Uxie other than Quick Ball? (can't stand that one lol)
Was thinking Dive (although that one doesn't seem to look anywhere near as good on Uxie as on Azelf) or maybe Nest...

Does anyone have a female Magic Guard Abra in a Dream Ball? I'm going to need one for my future shiny breeding endeavors. Nature and IVs are unimportant, I can always hit breeding optimization on my own! I just need the raw material to start with.

I can offer you these mothers (all with the proper IV spreads):

-Impish Immunity Gligar (Quick Ball) - egg moves Agility and Baton Pass
-Modest Rain Dish Squirtle (Dive Ball) - egg moves Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere
-Bold Regenerator Slowpoke (Heal Ball)
-Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (Safari Ball) - egg move Double-Edge
-Bold Magic Guard Clefairy (Moon Ball) - egg moves Stored Power and Wish
-Bold Natural Cure Chansey (Love Ball) - egg moves Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, and Counter
-Calm Serene Grace Togepi (Premier Ball) - egg move Nasty Plot
-Careful Blaze Charmander (Dusk Ball) - egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
-Timid Trace Ralts (Love Ball)

I also have a lot of breedject shinies with at least 4 IVs. Some have the wrong Ability, none are wholly perfect.

Dratini
Bagon
Togepi
Charmander
Beldum
Rotom
Chansey
Porygon
Cleffa
Larvesta
Kangaskhan
Slowpoke
Torchic
Hawlucha
Squirtle
Gligar

Thanks in advance!
I could breed you a Dream Ball female HA Abra for you for free, although it won't be until tonight that I can breed and trade.
Was thinking Dive (although that one doesn't seem to look anywhere near as good on Uxie as on Azelf) or maybe Nest...
I really do prefer Quick, but if you really don't wanna use that one, then go Dive, yeah.

Dive Ball, imo, is closer to matching it than Net Ball. Uxie's brain is just to powerful for ball combination. Quick Ball seems like the best choice but I don't like its design either, lol.

Nest is nice on shiny but that's ridiculous to do. Great? It matches with blue and has nice contrast with yellow. And it matches the gem

I could breed you a Dream Ball female HA Abra for you for free, although it won't be until tonight that I can breed and trade.
Thanks! Much appreciated. My FC is 1332-7720-2150, IGN Scrib. You are welcome to specify any of the Pokes I listed in exchange; otherwise I'll give you a 5 IV HA female Gligar in a Quick Ball as I am still attempting to hatch a perfect shiny Gligar!

I have a question about the Pokemon Poketubers are use. Do you think that Poketubers like ShadyPenguinn, The King Nappy etc. are using PokeGen to get their Pokemon. ?

I know this isn't really a question to ask about here but I wanted the get the Opinion of other People too so I would be very grateful when you would say me your Opinion about that.

Reactions: Jio

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
I have a question about the Pokemon Poketubers are use. Do you think that Poketubers like ShadyPenguinn, The King Nappy etc. are using PokeGen to get their Pokemon. ?

I know this isn't really a question to ask about here but I wanted the get the Opinion of other People too so I would be very grateful when you would say me your Opinion about that.
I pretty sure Nappy and Shady do. Shady has all his mons in Luxury Balls and at level 100. I guess it saves them time.

A lot of them hack Pokemon. aDrive and some others do a bit of both though. It saves them a lot of time as Mishimono said, that's probably one of the main reasons for why they do it.

I personally think that they are Breeding them Legit. You can get 999 Rare Candies trough Powersavees and maybe they are leveling the Pokemon up in that way.
You can 'think' that, but they've actually confirmed themselves that the Pokemon they battle with often aren't obtained legitimately.

Ya that could be. I mean that is what I would do.
You can 'think' that, but they've actually confirmed themselves that the Pokemon they battle with often aren't obtained legitimately.
That is in my Opinion not bad because they don't have the time to breed most Pokemon and They are only use the Pokemon for WiFi Battles. Where they are confirmed that they aren't obtain their Pokemon legitimately. ?

That is in my Opinion not bad because they don't have the time to breed most Pokemon and They are only use the Pokemon for WiFi Battles. Where they are confirmed that they aren't obtain their Pokemon legitimately. ?
Probably on their youtube profile/comments. But why are we even discussing that here?

I personally think that they are Breeding them Legit. You can get 999 Rare Candies trough Powersavees and maybe they are leveling the Pokemon up in that way.
They do. As Mishimono said, they are all in Luxury Balls and Level 100. Including a Contrary Serperior, which can only be in a normal PokeBall.

aDrive requested for someone to pokegen Pokemon for him on Twitter, Shady once said in the comments "I like to do both" or something like that, so, yeah.

Probably on their youtube profile/comments. But why are we even discussing that here?
They do. As Mishimono said, they are all in Luxury Balls and Level 100. Including a Contrary Serperior, which can only be in a normal PokeBall.
aDrive requested for someone to pokegen Pokemon for him on Twitter, Shady once said in the comments "I like to do both" or something like that, so, yeah.
Thank your for all your Opinions guys :) All in all I don't think that is bad that they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)