Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I check inventory, I seem to be missing something from my Dream Ball collection. Does anybody have HA female Dream Ball Starly and Wurmple spitbacks I can have? CMT for them.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
anyone else notice the table of contents links in their trade threads only work for a few days at best, before they all link you back to the op of the trade thread? is this caused by the permalink for each respective post not actually being permanent?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
anyone else notice the table of contents links in their trade threads only work for a few days at best, before they all link you back to the op of the trade thread? is this caused by the permalink for each respective post not actually being permanent?
It's caused by you editing or an error in the link and/or the bbcode being dumb.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's caused by you editing or an error in the link and/or the bbcode being dumb.
Just to say, this is caused by how the URLs are formed here.
For example, to link to Esmeya's post, it uses the URL:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...here-no-hacking.3540352/page-188#post-6402663
In particular, note the "simple-questions-requests..." part. If the name of this thread is changed, then the URL remains valid, however that part no longer refers to the current thread state (the link should still work due to the ID: 3540352 part), so it follows the link, thinks it's on the wrong page, and reloads the page. If you wait until the whole page has loaded, it should still redirect you to the appropriate post, but it'll be slow.

Long story short: pick a name for your thread (and don't append any "WIP" or "new things" to it ever), make all the links, and then keep them that way.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for: Jolly Landorus, 31/31/31/x/31/31, must be caught in either alpha sapphire or omega ruby only, for trade, any of the 4 caught in 6th gen that's in my closed trade thread link in my signature.

Looking for: Jolly Landorus, 31/31/31/x/31/31, must be caught in either alpha sapphire or omega ruby only, for trade, any of the 4 caught in 6th gen that's in my closed trade thread link in my signature.
I think we had a pending trade a while ago, my landorus with those reqs for your Modest Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)