Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost

EDIT:
I'm taking it that finding someone with this wingull will be really hard to find because of that the fact that not many of the players on here have this kind of wingull, right?

Or am I mistaken?

If no, should I remove it from my wish list?
Sorry for the late reply, but I am actually gonna RNG one of those. I have shiny variants of it too, but I'm redoing because I can do better (0 Atk versus 2 Atk and 31 Atk versus 30 Atk lol. <_<). I do need to finish my emulator Pearl to do it though. I can do it in HGSS just fine too, but the attack will be higher because PokeRadar spreads are invincible. :P

because defog is a gen 4 tutor move . Pelipper is a trash pokemon, that's why not many people RNG it . I may be wrong though :) . Good luck .
I've seen at least one person with in their thread. I'll edit this when I remember who.

Looking for a cloner
While TyVip isn't necessarily wrong, a quick search turned up this.

Luxpluff may be willing to do this.
Sorry for the late reply, but I am actually gonna RNG one of those. I have shiny variants of it too, but I'm redoing because I can do better (0 Atk versus 2 Atk and 31 Atk versus 30 Atk lol. <_<). I do need to finish my emulator Pearl to do it though. I can do it in HGSS just fine too, but the attack will be higher because PokeRadar spreads are invincible. :P
Thanks, guys.

Could certainly do it, if you're still looking (though Thomaz has already offered to do it)
It's okay, Luxpluff. Thank you for trying to offer though. ;)

If Thomaz is saying that he's going to get a non-shiny one, that would be great with me. But if he's saying that it's going to be shiny, that's fine with me as well. Besides, I really don't care if it's shiny or not.

However, it doesn't matter if you or Thomaz do it for me or not.
Thomaz is more than welcome to do it for me if he wants to. Or we can save him the trouble by letting you trade your shiny one to me so he won't have to go through all the trouble of getting it for me. Whichever works for the both of you. ;)

Last edited:
It's okay, Luxpluff. Thank you for trying to offer though. ;)

If Thomaz is saying that he's going to get a non-shiny one, that would be great with me. But if he's saying that it's going to be shiny, that's fine with me as well. Besides, I really don't care if it's shiny or not.
Here's the deal though. If PokeRadar works like I think it does, I think I can get full flawless (wether that's 0 or 31 depends on the set you're running) without it being shiny. I will try, because I think Dive and Quick Ball match Pelipper really nicely non-shiny. In the end, I'll definitely get both shiny and non-shiny anyway, so if it works out, you can choose lol. I will not be RNGing a Lure Ball one though. I don't think it matches well so if you really prefer that one, then you could always ask Luxpluff (if he wants to RNG one). :P

Edit: basically, what I'm saying is that I will be getting these guys regardless. It's a free market. =]

Here's the deal though. If PokeRadar works like I think it does, I think I can get full flawless (wether that's 0 or 31 depends on the set you're running) without it being shiny. I will try, because I think Dive and Quick Ball match Pelipper really nicely non-shiny. In the end, I'll definitely get both shiny and non-shiny anyway, so if it works out, you can choose lol. I will not be RNGing a Lure Ball one though. I don't think it matches well so if you really prefer that one, then you could always ask Luxpluff (if he wants to RNG one). :P
Oh trust, it doesn't matter if it's shiny or not and it doesn't matter what pokeball you captured it with. If it's shiny that's fine me. You are more than welcome to do it for me if you want to. Or we can save you the trouble by letting Luxpluff91 trade his shiny one to me so you won't have to go through all the trouble of getting it for me. Whichever works for the both of you. ;)

basically, what I'm saying is that I will be getting these guys regardless. It's a free market. =]
Oh okay. ;)

For trade 1 Hong Kong Diancie code. Looking for someone who can softreset it on a PAL / Japanese system. PM me if interested.

LF Soft-Boiled Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable (although it also needs to have Moonblast if it's Clefable already). FT 5iv competitives, have physical charmander (physical), gible, vullaby, larvitar, ferroseed, and others, and I can get more if given time. Preferably Bold/Calm with good IVs, but frankly I'll take what I can get.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
LF Soft-Boiled Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable (although it also needs to have Moonblast if it's Clefable already). FT 5iv competitives, have physical charmander (physical), gible, vullaby, larvitar, ferroseed, and others, and I can get more if given time. Preferably Bold/Calm with good IVs, but frankly I'll take what I can get.
Hey I can help you, I will message you

Hello. Looking for Shiny Rash Yveltal (with 5Iv's preferably)/Shiny Modest Xerneas (5IV's preferably) and hasty hoopa (5IV's preferably). Have a lot of 5IV event pokemon and legendaries, including hurricane mewtwo and glaciate victini. PM with what you would like. Thank you! I can breed pokemon, too, if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)