Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this be an ok place to ask for help getting ORAS tutor moves? Only recently got Y version and wanted my first breeding projects to be gardevoir and sylveon w/ pixelate hyper voice. Kinda put a damper on my enthusiasm.
I can help you with that. I have 41 BP. FC:3909-7621-9622. IGN is Xerneas.

How do you display your FC,IGN, etc. below your posts? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch. Not quite ready yet. Was more looking for the future. Mind if I add you and pm later?

Also, this is my first time registering someone as a friend... Not entirely sure I did it right. It's all from the friend list on the home menu right? (-sigh- the joys of being a nub)

Last edited:
Junk Pokemon trade request for help with completion of Hoenn dex: Seedot, Ditto, Mudkip, Igglypuff, Pichu, Azurill, Mawill,Budew, Milotic, Girafarig,

IGN: KingDusty
FC: 4656-8772-9060

Junk Pokemon trade request for help with completion of Hoenn dex: Seedot, Ditto, Mudkip, Igglypuff, Pichu, Azurill, Mawill,Budew, Milotic, Girafarig,

IGN: KingDusty
FC: 4656-8772-9060
I can help you with all of those when I get home later today. Just let me know if you are still in need.

I am interested in trading Hoopa with people. I have a Hasty 4IV outstanding Hoopa and am looking for a Timid Hoopa instead. I am hoping for similar IVs/potential.

If I breed a male poke with a HA with a non-imposter ditto, could it still pass down its HA?
Ditto's Ability does not influence the Ability of the offspring at all.

Male Pokémon with Hidden Ability + any Ditto = chance that the offspring will also have the Hidden Ability

Hey so i know we had this discussion about illegal wondercards a couple pages back but r the shiny xerneas and yveltal wondercards region locked? If so then i cant trade them here. If they arent, then i should be able to trade them?

Hey so i know we had this discussion about illegal wondercards a couple pages back but r the shiny xerneas and yveltal wondercards region locked? If so then i cant trade them here. If they arent, then i should be able to trade them?
Both shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal are only redeemable on a Japanese system. That doesn't mean you can't trade them here, though. As long as the Pokemon you're offering are obtained legitimately you can trade them.

Both shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal are only redeemable on a Japanese system. That doesn't mean you can't trade them here, though. As long as the Pokemon you're offering are obtained legitimately you can trade them.
I injected them, forgot to to post that

I injected them, forgot to to post that
As said earlier, it depends on the event. If it is not region locked then it's okay to be traded provided you disclose all information (based on precedence anyway). For instance there have been Tanabata Jirachi GA's around here. If the event is region locked, such as requiring codes, then you cannot inject them and then trade them.

As said earlier, it depends on the event. If it is not region locked then it's okay to be traded provided you disclose all information (based on precedence anyway). For instance there have been Tanabata Jirachi GA's around here. If the event is region locked, such as requiring codes, then you cannot inject them and then trade them.
Ok thank u, just wanted to get some confirmation

The shiny Yveltal and Xerneas events can only be received by code on JPN only systems so no injected wondercards ones can't be traded applying the region locked rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)