Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any tips for a possible team for the PGL Christmas Tri competition?

I don't care about rankings or anything, just don't want to lose every single game that I play, lol. I'd also prefer if the Pokemon are relatively easy to obtain. :P

I asked this question elsewhere but the responses seem to be non-existent. >_<
I'm expecting a few weather teams since every weather setter is available so you can either join in with that or think about countering it. Otherwise in triples speed control is key so go either talonflame tailwind or trick room (thats what I've gone for) think first who u want ur mega to be and support them, scizor and gallade are 2 of the strongest available. Also both follow me users (togekiss and amoongus) are good to give u a turn (or 2 ) to set up ur mega with a boost. Just thought icy wind latias is a good speed control option as well. Ive just bred my team and all spitbacks are available in my thread (in sig) feel free to post in thread for any of them. Iv just thrown out a few thoughts I can spell a team out for u if I know who u got already and want to use

looking for male encore abra and male stockpile wooper , please cmt for it .

ivs/nature do not matter .
I can probably breed those onto a wooper and abra for you. If I could get females of these in obviously non shiny form.

Moon ball Meditite

Dream ball buneray

That's be awesome

Just realised you probably don't have females so I'll pick something else

Female Spitback of these instead if you don't have the above

Safari misdreavus

Dream ball glameow

Last edited:
I can probably breed those onto a wooper and abra for you. If I could get females of these in obviously non shiny form.

Moon ball Meditite

Dream ball buneray

That's be awesome

Just realised you probably don't have females so I'll pick something else

Female Spitback of these instead if you don't have the above

Safari misdreavus

Dream ball glameow
which one do you want the most ? I can breed all four .

I'm looking for a mew, but i have no idea how much mew is worth... I have a few shiny and some 5iv poke
Are you looking for a competitive one? If yes, just check out the trade threads here in the Wi-Fi section. If not, I can hand you one that has shitty IVs and Nature.

Articuno (Dive Ball)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 / 15 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31

Just wanted to confirm whether it is the right nature for it or not. Don't think that I'll ever use it anyway, but I didn't want it to go to waste after I a start a new game on my X Edition.

Moderator edit: Don't gloat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Articuno (Dive Ball)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 / 15 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31

Just wanted to confirm whether it is the right nature for it or not. Don't think that I'll ever use it anyway, but I didn't want it to go to waste after I a start a new game on my X Edition.
Smogdex says yes for Articuno

I'm looking for a Rockhead Tyrunt or Tyrantrum, preferably an Adamant or Jolly Nature. IVs don't matter, preferably female. The same for Rough Skin Gible and evolutions.

Last edited:
Anyone have any tips for a possible team for the PGL Christmas Tri competition?

I don't care about rankings or anything, just don't want to lose every single game that I play, lol. I'd also prefer if the Pokemon are relatively easy to obtain. :P

I asked this question elsewhere but the responses seem to be non-existent. >_<

Only got one reply the first time, so I'm just seeing if anyone else has some thoughts.

Only got one reply the first time, so I'm just seeing if anyone else has some thoughts.
charizard y , venusaur, victreebel, blaziken/darmanitan , volcarona/talonflame, whimsicott

Lots of green pokemon are grass type , so use Whimsicott helping hand to charizard y/darmanitan/blaziken heat wave and win .
Venusaur is to deal with water/fairy type ( crawdaunt,gardevoir,...)

So something like :

Modest Charizard Y
Chlrophyll Venusaur Hp Fire
Scarf Darmanitian
Standard blaziken
Whimsicott with helping hand/encore/leech seed/stun spore or Sunny Day
Talonflame/volcarona

Although
Abamasnow + Snow Cloak Double Team Bright Powder Glaceon and Snow Cloak Bright Powder Beartic and Snow Cloak Brightpowder frolass are way more fun and fit the theme .

Last edited:
charizard y , venusaur, victreebel, blaziken/darmanitan , volcarona/talonflame, whimsicott

Lots of green pokemon are grass type , so use Whimsicott helping hand to charizard y/darmanitan/blaziken heat wave and win .

So something like :

Modest Charizard Y
Scarf Darmanitian
Standard blaziken
Talonflame/volcarona

Although
Abamasnow + Snow Cloak Double Team Bright Powder Glaceon and Snow Cloak Bright Powder Beartic and Snow Cloak Brightpowder frolass are way more fun and fit the theme .
You'd only be able to use 1 brightpowder a the problem with weather I that if someone comes in with a drizle politoad or sandstorm TTar ur team gets recked as you switch out and in charizard. U need back ups to what if ur weathr gets countered but that's not to say scizor protected by drizzle politoad and follow me togekiss wouldn't go on a recking mission! keroblade tell us any poke that you have to start with then we can see what u need to support them, I'd say talonflame will be key as speed control is king in triples and he can take out most the grass (green) types before they even move and flying moves can hit any opponent from the wings..so can pulse and aura moves..this is important to give u all available atk options

So something like :

Modest Charizard Y
Scarf Darmanitian
Standard blaziken
Talonflame/volcarona

Although
You'd only be able to use 1 brightpowder a the problem with weather I that if someone comes in with a drizle politoad or sandstorm TTar ur team gets recked as you switch out and in charizard. U need back ups to what if ur weathr gets countered but that's not to say scizor protected by drizzle politoad and follow me togekiss wouldn't go on a recking mission! keroblade tell us any poke that you have to start with then we can see what u need to support them, I'd say talonflame will be key as speed control is king in triples and he can take out most the grass (green) types before they even move and flying moves can hit any opponent from the wings..so can pulse and aura moves..this is important to give u all available atk options
Yeah, I have competitive versions of Talonflame, Blaziken, Charizard, etc. stuff like that.

I have every Pokemon, just not competitive versions of them. >_<

_______________________________________________-

On a related note: Does anyone have a Gen 6 competitive Regigigas?

I've heard it has quite alot of potential for the Festive competition. :P

Last edited:
Does anyone have Groudon and Jirachi? I need them for my Pokedex completion. I don't want them just a simple trade and trade back.

IGN: KingDusty
FC: 4656-8772-9060

Yeah, I have competitive versions of Talonflame, Blaziken, Charizard, etc. stuff like that.

I have every Pokemon, just not competitive versions of them. >_<

_______________________________________________-

On a related note: Does anyone have a Gen 6 competitive Regigigas?

I've heard it has quite alot of potential for the Festive competition. :P
I guess he will but only if you use an entrainment poke to lose his slow start ability (I think entrainment can be used on ur own poke .(it can).... octillery's moody could be fun! ..seels thick fat or hydration could be a more sensible option though!) Then yes it will be quite formidable from turn 2. I've got a spare togekiss if u need it (air slash and aura sphere as i mentioned can hit across field) and like I said i've got decent spitbacks of all the poke im using (jellicent/talonflame/octillery/ttar/scizor/togekiss..may replace ttar with bisharp) ask Most for a ditto and ud quickly be able to breed a team. Also Chesty is doing a giveaway

Last edited:
I guess he will but only if you use an entrainment poke to lose his slow start ability (I think entrainment can be used on ur own poke .(it can).... octillery's moody could be fun! ..seels thick fat or hydration could be a more sensible option though!) Then yes it will be quite formidable from turn 2. I've got a spare togekiss if u need it (air slash and aura sphere as i mentioned can hit across field) and like I said i've got decent spitbacks of all the poke im using (jellicent/talonflame/octillery/ttar/scizor/togekiss..may replace ttar with bisharp) ask Most for a ditto and ud quickly be able to breed a team. Also Chesty is doing a giveaway
Regigigas could be interesting, for sure. :P

Oh, I actually have a competitive Togekiss so I jut need to teach it Aura Sphere and that's one Pokemon all set to go!

Pretty sure I also have Scizor and Tyranitar, so that gives me more options. Thanks for the offer of spitbacks, I think I should be alright but I'll let you know if I do end up needing them. :P

I have multiple 6 IV Ditto so I won't have any problems if I need to do some quick breeding.

Looking foor a Naive or Timid 5IV Diancie.

I could give back a HB 5IV timid shiny hoppip (no speed), a HB shiny Zigzagoon, a Shiny Xatu, Shiny Venomoth (all legit) as well as a number of other 5IV pokemon with good natures and egg moves.

Looking foor a Naive or Timid 5IV Diancie.

I could give back a HB 5IV timid shiny hoppip (no speed), a HB shiny Zigzagoon, a Shiny Xatu, Shiny Venomoth (all legit) as well as a number of other 5IV pokemon with good natures and egg moves.
I've got a Timid one my thread.

Hello everyone:)
I am looking for a Shellder with heavy ball.
I can offer these bank ball .
Moon Ball 077 Ponyta 092 Gastly 109 Koffing 229 Houndour 280 Ralts 359 Absol

Heavy Ball 095 Onix 143 Snorlax 227 Skarmory 231 Phanpy 246 Larvitar

Fast Ball 050 Digkett 058 Growlithe

Level Ball 115 Kangaskhan 190 Aipom

Dream Ball 041 Zubat (HA) 060 Poliwag (HA) 079 Slowpoke (HA) 108 Lickitung (HA) 113 Chansey (HA) 147 Dratini (HA) 163 Hooothoot (HA) 179 Mareep 190 Aipom (HA) 302 Sableye 303 Mawile 349 Feebas (HA) 353 Shuppet (HA) 396 Starly

Safari Ball 115 Kangaskhan 246 Larvitar 371 Bagon 449 Hippopotas

Friend Ball 285 Shroomish

Love Ball 115 Kangaskhan 420 Cherubi 427 Buneary

Lure Ball 072 Tentacool 129 Magikarp 131 Lapras 116 Horsea

Sport Ball 123 Scyther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)